[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Dallas said:
"The hell just happened in there? You know what, don't answer that. I don't want to know." *I said, while scratching the back of my neck. "Anyway, we're fine. It was nice talking with you, I gotta help Vi over here. Maybe we can talk later?" I replied.*
"A guy died, I guess he was trying to rape me, some shit like that. Anyway, nice talking to you too, I got stuff to do, like dragging that body to a fire or something like that. Give me a call if you need, I think I'll be sticking around those rooms. I think this place is dangerous, everybody here has some serious issues. Try not to socialize with them so much". Bigby went to his room again, looking under the bed. Good, the body was still there, and it didn't looked like it was infected. He got up, intending to go to other rooms.

[QUOTE="The Gil]
"A guy died, I guess he was trying to rape me, some shit like that. Anyway, nice talking to you too, I got stuff to do, like dragging that body to a fire or something like that. Give me a call if you need, I think I'll be sticking around those rooms. I think this place is dangerous, everybody here has some serious issues. Try not to socialize with them so much". Bigby went to his room again, looking under the bed. Good, the body was still there, and it didn't looked like it was infected. He got up, intending to go to other rooms.

[/QUOTE]
"I'll be sure to do that..." *I looked back at Vi, and said, "Come on, lets find those pillows. I don't want to stick around here too long now, especially after what happened to Bigby over there." I said. Which room first? It's not like it matters, hopefully we will go into a room WITHOUT crazy celebrities trying to do things to us.*

Dallas said:
"I don't think you'll have to worry about that. One reason, is because you could punch the shit out of them with those giant gauntlets, Second, I'm here. So I really don't think you'll have to worry." *I said with a smile. I knew what she was trying to do, she was trying to get me to blush. Not this time... "Well, I say we should try one of the rooms, one that doesn't have vomit on the door handle." I said, while chuckling. I motioned a hand to tell her to follow me up the stairs.*
*pouts a little after you dont blush. Not fair. Its fun to tease.

[QUOTE="The Gil]

[/QUOTE]
Dallas said:
"I'll be sure to do that..." *I looked back at Vi, and said, "Come on, lets find those pillows. I don't want to stick around here too long now, especially after what happened to Bigby over there." I said. Which room first? It's not like it matters, hopefully we will go into a room WITHOUT crazy celebrities trying to do things to us.*
*After their chatter I open the door to the next room I see. A bunch of Celebs are fucking each other like a conga line. I quickly shut the door with a blush* N-none in there

Cressy said:

Solaire looked at Elsa as she became worried, he sighed and said.

"You should be more worried about yourself Elsa, you're the wounded one now."

He smiled as if that were to hide the tons of other wounds he had, he had lost a lot of blood so the light headed feeling seemed to linger with him. He stood and shook his head, forcing the dizziness out of him.

"I'm fine, now let's get to exploring Miss Elsa! We need to be aware of our surroundings! As well as if it is SUN LOVING!"

Solaire still didn't sound the same as before but he attempted to give it his best shot, he started wheeling Elsa around, getting a hang of it in a second and then opened the door to the extreme loudness, he peeked through the door crack and saw all kinds of obscenities, what the hell were those people doing!?

"Um... are you sure you wish to explore?"
"While it is not often I worry about myself, I will be concerned if it would make you feel better," Elsa replied, glancing to her legs. They hurt, but she would live. For that she was grateful.

"And though you say I'm the wounded one, you still seem tired. I think we should take it slow. Don't you to force yourself on my account. You'll only make me worry."

She watched as Solare began to wheel her toward the door, tilting her head when he asked if she was sure she wanted to explore.

"Why do you ask that? Does there appear to be danger outside? If there is, we should find an alternative route or perhaps stay here after all."

Though few people knew, Elsa was (*cough* A Disney princess. xD ) rather innocent to such obscenities. She was raised in one little room all her life after all. She hadn't seen much until she left Arendelle and came to this world after all.

@Cressy

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
Morgan Freeman walked over with a hung-low sack, I swear, it nearly dangled to his feet, “That's quite alright, my horny friend, just bend right over- and we can get to business. It's okay, most girls love it when I narrate my love-making to them—ahem...” He coughed, going into 'narration mode,' “... And therefore, Morgan Freeman thrust his manhood out of this fine young redhead, she moaned and pleaded for him to stop as his 12 inch member slid out of her. She felt a tingle creep alongside her--”

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjMzNjQwOTcz.jpg

“ZTOP IT! PLEASE!!”

Bertha couldn't handle this shit anymore!​
((twelve. fucking. inches? and he was inside her the whole time? fuck this shit))

Ariel whimpered, as soon as the old dude slid out of her she crawled away with her legs clenched. God, her virginity was given back to her as a clone and she looses it to someone old enough to be her great grandpa?

Bertha stood at the doorway, her chest rising and falling as she breathed raggedly. Ariel winced, leaning against the wall and curling up so she was hugging her legs. With what her tormentor had done before, Ariel wouldn't be surprised if she did something to her similar to what the Crossed Elsa had done.

MrDubWubs said:
*pouts a little after you dont blush. Not fair. Its fun to tease.
*After their chatter I open the door to the next room I see. A bunch of Celebs are fucking each other like a conga line. I quickly shut the door with a blush* N-none in there
*I raised an eyebrow, that was odd... "You sure? I'm gonna check that room myself, and why are you blushing?" I said. What could possibly be inside that made her blush. I opened the door, and poked my head in. I have to say, I've seen many things in my days, and this had been the worst. I closed the door, and looked at Vi, and said, "Well, that was disturbing. Lets just stay away from that room. Forever." I said.*

Dallas said:
*I raised an eyebrow, that was odd... "You sure? I'm gonna check that room myself, and why are you blushing?" I said. What could possibly be inside that made her blush. I opened the door, and poked my head in. I have to say, I've seen many things in my days, and this had been the worst. I closed the door, and looked at Vi, and said, "Well, that was disturbing. Lets just stay away from that room. Forever." I said.*
*nods quick enough to almost break my neck* O-ok... I don't want to risk seeing anything else like that... C-can we just go back to the beack. I'll use the sand as a pillow.

MrDubWubs said:
*nods quick enough to almost break my neck* O-ok... I don't want to risk seeing anything else like that... C-can we just go back to the beack. I'll use the sand as a pillow.
"Good idea, if I saw something like that again I'd think I would puke." *I replied. Going to the beach would be better then seeing something like that again. "I'll be coming with you. For safety and all that... I really wouldn't advise sleeping out side, you know, bugs and stuff. But if you insist on sleeping outside, so be it." I said.*

Dallas said:
"Good idea, if I saw something like that again I'd think I would puke." *I replied. Going to the beach would be better then seeing something like that again. "I'll be coming with you. For safety and all that... I really wouldn't advise sleeping out side, you know, bugs and stuff. But if you insist on sleeping outside, so be it." I said.*
*smiles flirtingly* Yeah of course.*I make air quotations around the word* "bugs". I'm not going to sleep. just need a rest is all.

JayJay said:
Ellie had blood splattered on her face and clothes.
She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

This fucking guy...

She got up and wiped her face, then slowly stepped to the bed and sat on the side.

Ellie laid her hands on Chloe's shoulders and gently rubbed them.

"Look... I'm really sorry, but... She was infected... There was no way to keep her alive, really... I'm so sorry..."
Chloe merely nodded, “Y-yeah... I... I know... it's just that... I-I was close to her...” She whimpered, sniffling as she clung onto Ellie, nuzzling up to her. Not in THAT way, but she was a very sad Loli in Distress. RJ Mitte, on the other hand, sat on his bed, his chest heaving in and out, “I... I feel sick.”

“BLAAAAAAA!!”

He barfed.​

SuperChocoMilk said:
Luke raised an eyebrow at the man. Slave owner? What was this guys beef? He even looked like a fucking cowboy. But maybe this whole wrestling thing wold work out pretty well. Maybe he could get something out of it. "Sure thing." He waved goodbye to Ellen Page, then follows after Calvin.
Leonardo twirled his slave cane around like a Broadway performer, whistling an unfamiliar tune, “Now, see here, Mandingo fightin' is a very profitable bui'ness – so y'all can't go messin 'round' when we got mah fighters beatin' each other – understand?” The door to the basement pushed open with a soft 'creeeeek'--immediately, you notice a few things:

Space Dandy hung upside down, a noose trapped under his feet, Michael Rooker merely guarded him, talking about some guy named 'The Governor'. What caught your attention was the large, arena-esque type ring in the middle of the basement; it was made out of chain-link and barbwire, ensuring whoever fought was trapped within: Two fighters stepped into the arena.

The first: An African-Canadian male, mid-40s, sported brass knuckles with bruises all over his body. He was a vet to this, “Y'all NlGGAS gunna see what happens when whitey fucks with some hood NlGGAS, know what I'm sayin'?” Though, for his outlandish behavior, he appeared quite aged. It didn't match his appearance too much. Iggy Azalea wooed loudly, firing off a few rounds of her Tec-9 into the ceiling... it catches Samuel L Jackson's foot topside, “FUCK! SHIT! MOTHERFUCK!”

Jay-Z_07-10-2013.jpg

The second: An Australian, late 40s, wore only denim jeans without a top. He was quiet, calculating, and anticipated his opponent's next move. Though, as a downside, he did seem a little impatient. No one rooted for him, but he was indeed prepared, “C'mon mates, let's get this bloody show on the road.”

MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine stepped out of the bathroom with her new jacket on, and began walking into the DJ room. Oprah Winfrey was still doing whatever e fuck she was doing, and Clementine stepped past her. "Where the hell is Sabretooth?!" A man yelled, storming off. Clem looked around for something interesting.
Clem shouldn't be wandering around in a place like this! Immediately, in the wake of partying and chaos, she was approached by a big-breasted, big lipped, and big-assed Armenian who cooed at her, “Awh, honey, you seem lost! Let's find your mommy and daddy, okay?” She smiled, totally disarming, will you follow her?

Kim-Kardashian-Throwback-Thursday-Hairstyles-1-492x492.jpg

[QUOTE="The Gil]"A guy died, I guess he was trying to rape me, some shit like that. Anyway, nice talking to you too, I got stuff to do, like dragging that body to a fire or something like that. Give me a call if you need, I think I'll be sticking around those rooms. I think this place is dangerous, everybody here has some serious issues. Try not to socialize with them so much". Bigby went to his room again, looking under the bed. Good, the body was still there, and it didn't looked like it was infected. He got up, intending to go to other rooms.

[/QUOTE]
There are a multitude of rooms, Bigby. Do you enter one by yourself? Yes or no?

MrDubWubs said:
*smiles flirtingly* Yeah of course.*I make air quotations around the word* "bugs". I'm not going to sleep. just need a rest is all.
"Sleep, rest, whatever. Just want to be sure you'll be safe." *I said. It's not that bugs are a problem, it's just the mosquitoes. Those buggers always pissed me off during a heist that took place at night. Sometimes I'd get back to the safe house covered in bug bites. Especially when we attacked the Mendoza weapon shipment at the airport in D.C.*

Akibahara said:
Chloe merely nodded, “Y-yeah... I... I know... it's just that... I-I was close to her...” She whimpered, sniffling as she clung onto Ellie, nuzzling up to her. Not in THAT way, but she was a very sad Loli in Distress. RJ Mitte, on the other hand, sat on his bed, his chest heaving in and out, “I... I feel sick.”

“BLAAAAAAA!!”

He barfed.​

Leonardo twirled his slave cane around like a Broadway performer, whistling an unfamiliar tune, “Now, see here, Mandingo fightin' is a very profitable bui'ness – so y'all can't go messin 'round' when we got mah fighters beatin' each other – understand?” The door to the basement pushed open with a soft 'creeeeek'--immediately, you notice a few things:

Space Dandy hung upside down, a noose trapped under his feet, Michael Rooker merely guarded him, talking about some guy named 'The Governor'. What caught your attention was the large, arena-esque type ring in the middle of the basement; it was made out of chain-link and barbwire, ensuring whoever fought was trapped within: Two fighters stepped into the arena.

The first: An African-Canadian male, mid-40s, sported brass knuckles with bruises all over his body. He was a vet to this, “Y'all NlGGAS gunna see what happens when whitey fucks with some hood NlGGAS, know what I'm sayin'?” Though, for his outlandish behavior, he appeared quite aged. It didn't match his appearance too much. Iggy Azalea wooed loudly, firing off a few rounds of her Tec-9 into the ceiling... it catches Samuel L Jackson's foot topside, “FUCK! SHIT! MOTHERFUCK!”

Jay-Z_07-10-2013.jpg

The second: An Australian, late 40s, wore only denim jeans without a top. He was quiet, calculating, and anticipated his opponent's next move. Though, as a downside, he did seem a little impatient. No one rooted for him, but he was indeed prepared, “C'mon mates, let's get this bloody show on the road.”

MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Clem shouldn't be wandering around in a place like this! Immediately, in the wake of partying and chaos, she was approached by a big-breasted, big lipped, and big-assed Armenian who cooed at her, “Awh, honey, you seem lost! Let's find your mommy and daddy, okay?” She smiled, totally disarming, will you follow her?

Bigby looked around for another room. He didn't want to go through anything else now, but he had to find another survivors, that was his to priority. He dropped the pillow in the ground of the hallway and entered another room, opening the door slowly to check if someone was there.

@Cressy[/URL]

Solaire smiled and said

"Please do not worry for my sake, worry for your own."

He scratched the back of his head and said

"Maybe we should try and head outside, the obscenities they are doing aren't very... Clean. I will try to wheel you out as fast as we can."

Solaire opened the door then closed it behind them, revealing a huge living room with a DJ area and people being, well. Insane.​

Akibahara said:

“BLAAAAAAA!!”

He barfed.​

Ellie wrapped her arms around Chloe, smilng while soothingly rubbing her back.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...

It seemed too good to be true // WHICH IT PROBABLY IS // but she wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

She kissed Chloe on her head and ignored the unpleasant sound and smell from Mitte.

"You'll be fine... It's gonna be okay, honey..."

Did I really just call her honey?

God fucking damnit Ellie don't ruin this.

You're fucking hugging Chloe, just shut up.

Akibahara said:
Chloe+Grace+Moretz+Cinema+Society+Phase+4+epOQl3kPeYxl.jpg

Inside- Ellie stepped into a room, one girl was crying on her bed, clutching a wet pillow. You may recognize her as Chloe Grace Moretz, “C'mon, Dove, it's not funny anymore!” BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Dove Cameron, locked in a bathroom stall, clawed her fingertips off as she giggled incoherently, “I'm going to get yooooou~ Chlooooooe~ and I'm going to shove a knife up your slit~ HA HA HA!

dove-cameron-march-18.png

A male, his voice slurred, with minor cerebral palsy shook Chloe, “C-chloe... she's... she's gone! We gotta get rid of her!” RJ Mitte shakily held a massive Taurus Raging Bull in his grasp, the .454 caliber revolver, “D-d-dove... e-e-e-e-everything is gunna be cool, o-okay?”

RJMitte-405x530.jpg

@JayJay

Dandy finds himself in the Manor, it's filled with half-crazed celebrities as he explores the area- only to find himself in some hidden corner in the huge mansion- he trips over a wire, a noose ties him upside down. Only to be met with—a Southern accent, “Well, well, well, lookie' what we got here. Space Elvis.” The man was older, mid-40s, sporting a machete in one hand, pressing it against Dandy's cheeks, “You know, Elvis, we KNOW you've snooped for far too long into The Governor's business... we're gunna have to deal with this'un.”

twd-s3-merle-dixon-first-look-560.jpg

Pop!

Dandy's world went white, waking up only to find himself hanging upside down in the basement...

@Flaming Centurion

Bump! Leo Barnes accidentally bumped into... himself? Frank Grillo's eyes were bloodshot red, probably from the huge dose of PCP he took 30 minutes ago, “YOU FUCKING BUMP INTO ME- ME AND YOU EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT?!” He paused, squinting, “The fuck man? Are you my stunt double or something?”

03c3cc006513c32bf5c7a7c3b91539bb.jpg

@Leo Barnes
Leo looked a bit confused, he was a bit older but he didn't mind it. "Look buddy, just stay off my ass and i'll keep off yours." He exlclaimed as he pushed him back

@Akibahara

// Back!

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby looked around for another room. He didn't want to go through anything else now, but he had to find another survivors, that was his to priority. He dropped the pillow in the ground of the hallway and entered another room, opening the door slowly to check if someone was there.

[/QUOTE]
Bigby entered a-- UGH, FUCKING SMELLS. Raw meat hung from the walls and ceiling like a slaughterhouse, white feathers and, quite honestly, weird shit decorated the inside. A female walked out, slender, her voice a tad deep, “Welcome to my humble abode, Mister...?” She had the appearance of a nun, with two 'exes' on her nippleline, she pressed a hand against her hips, anticipating a response.

lady-gaga-300.jpg

Dallas said:
"Sleep, rest, whatever. Just want to be sure you'll be safe." *I said. It's not that bugs are a problem, it's just the mosquitoes. Those buggers always pissed me off during a heist that took place at night. Sometimes I'd get back to the safe house covered in bug bites. Especially when we attacked the Mendoza weapon shipment at the airport in D.C.*
Alrighty. *walks back out to the beach quickly avoiding every one. After I reach the beach I make two mounds as pillows for me and you*

Akibahara said:

“BLAAAAAAA!!”

He barfed.​

Jay-Z_07-10-2013.jpg

Luke looked at Space Dandy. He was alive?! But how? He had his face blown off! Luke had seen it himself! Luke looked at the Space Dandy hanging from the rope, and the other guy talking about someone called the Governor. Huh, Luke thought he had heard that title after the apocalypse before. He looked at Space Dandy. He'd get him out of there somehow. But for now, he turned his attention to Calvin. "Right, so how do I get to fight in this?" Luke asked, looking at the Australian man. He seemed quite but more charming then the other guy.

Clementine narrowed her eyebrows at the woman. She seemed quite stupid. Maybe she'd play along with her charade for now, better than hanging out with the monkey and the guy with the tinfoil claws. "Okay. I miss them a lot." Clementine pulled out her sweet girl act, which normally was quite effective.

"Obscenities?" Elsa questioned. The room they were currently in seemed so clean. She had a hard time picturing anything foul happening outside it.

When Solaire quickly wheeled her out, however, she frowned and furrowed her brows. "Have these people no shame?!" the queen questioned. She wanted to cover her eyes, but was so stunned that she couldn't.

"Okay, get us out of here quick, but not too quick. Like I said, don't push yourself."

Elsa hated the sight of them all. Men were on women. Men were on men. Women were on women. And this was all happening right out in the open. People were dancing, doing drugs, and drinking. One particular dancer, who had a bottle of whiskey in his hand, shattered it on the ground and through part of it near Elsa and Solaire, actually hitting her on the cheek and cutting her very slightly.

"Animals," huffed Elsa, brushing a hand over her cheek.

@Cressy

Xibilation said:
((twelve. fucking. inches? and he was inside her the whole time? fuck this shit))
Ariel whimpered, as soon as the old dude slid out of her she crawled away with her legs clenched. God, her virginity was given back to her as a clone and she looses it to someone old enough to be her great grandpa?

Bertha stood at the doorway, her chest rising and falling as she breathed raggedly. Ariel winced, leaning against the wall and curling up so she was hugging her legs. With what her tormentor had done before, Ariel wouldn't be surprised if she did something to her similar to what the Crossed Elsa had done.
Morgan Freeman paused, “Well, if you're so afraid I guess I'll go back to bucking good 'ol Dolly Parton in the butt again. I'm sure she'll need some attention...”

JayJay said:
Ellie wrapped her arms around Chloe, smilng while soothingly rubbing her back.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...

It seemed too good to be true // WHICH IT PROBABLY IS // but she wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

She kissed Chloe on her head and ignored the unpleasant sound and smell from Mitte.

"You'll be fine... It's gonna be okay, honey..."

Did I really just call her honey?

God fucking damnit Ellie don't ruin this.

You're fucking hugging Chloe, just shut up.
She sniffled, kissing Ellie on the cheek, “Th-thank you...” The Hit-Girl actress sighed, resting her head against Ellie's lap, her eyes watered as Dove lay motionless on the floor; gore, brain, and grey matter splattered like an overcooked TV Dinner. RJ Mitte sat up, quivering, as he headed toward the exit, “I'm... I'm going to go..”

Akibahara said:
She sniffled, kissing Ellie on the cheek, “Th-thank you...” The Hit-Girl actress sighed, resting her head against Ellie's lap, her eyes watered as Dove lay motionless on the floor; gore, brain, and grey matter splattered like an overcooked TV Dinner. RJ Mitte sat up, quivering, as he headed toward the exit, “I'm... I'm going to go..”
Ellie got a huge blush on her cheeks when she was kissed.

She bit her lip to keep herself from giggling like a moron, especially when Chloes head was on her lap.

She started running her fingers through the girl's hair gently, brushing it over her ear.

This moment was too perfect...

She didn't even hear RJ say anything, all of her attention was on Chloe and the mark she felt on her cheek that was left by her lips.

"D-Don't look at her... Just close your eyes..."

Akibahara said:
Bigby entered a-- UGH, FUCKING SMELLS. Raw meat hung from the walls and ceiling like a slaughterhouse, white feathers and, quite honestly, weird shit decorated the inside. A female walked out, slender, her voice a tad deep, “Welcome to my humble abode, Mister...?” She had the appearance of a nun, with two 'exes' on her nippleline, she pressed a hand against her hips, anticipating a response.

MrDubWubs said:
Alrighty. *walks back out to the beach quickly avoiding every one. After I reach the beach I make two mounds as pillows for me and you*
*I followed Vi outside, and to the beach. I watched as she made a pillow from the sand, not the most comfortable thing in the world, but hey, it's better then nothing. "Thank you Vi" I said, with a smile on my face. I laid down on the cool sand, and rested my head on the make-shift pillow. This was almost as comfortable if I were sleeping in a bed. Almost. "You know, you didn't need to make this for me. I could have just sat down somewhere so I wouldn't bother you." I said, looking over at her.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back