[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Dr. Ken Jeong paused, "..." Another pause, "GET OUTTA MY OFFICE MADDAFACKAS!" He shook his head, bringing in a basket of fruits, vegetables and Slim Jims, "Damn, I can't take another minute of this. Are these your friends?" Cocking a brow, he glanced at Ariel, just as-- Bertha stood in the darkness, her eyes bulging out of her sockets, mouth agap, "Ariel, vat happened to you?!"
Ariel giggled, still only dressed in two pieces of fabric. "I had FUNNNN," she slurred, and looked over at her former tormentor. "Having FUNNN is so much FUNNN, and-" she hiccupped- "Eric isn't here with me, so whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not h-have some FUUNNN with the wonderful men downstairs?" Ariel's eyes had trouble staying open, and her gaze drifted over to the complaining doctor. "Hey sexy. How many inches? I can fit allllllllllllllll of it." Ariel smirked, then opened her mouth and showed him her tonsils. "Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"

Bertha's eyes were going to pop out of her head, and Ariel beckoned her over. When Bertha was close enough, Ariel grabbed the back of her neck, leaned in as if she was about to say something, then started to make out with her. After a couple seconds, with Bertha making these weird growling noises, Ariel pulled away.

"Girls are funnnnnnnn, guys are funnnnnnnnn, I need a dee down my throat."

JayJay said:
Ellie shook her head.
"No... No Ellen... Ellie... Ellie.."

She was staring at Chloe.

Something about the girl... attracted her.
Chloe glanced at Ellie with her big, round cute Loli-eyes, tears seeped down her cheeks, "Do... do you need some help?" She sniffled, so adorable! ^.^ RJ Mitte simply sat on the bed, carefully laying the incredibly dangerous, ultimately lethal Raging Bull revolver on his bed, sighing, "Are-are you okay?" She seriously didn't seem fine. BOOM! The door cracked open a bit, Dove was close ripping out of her cage... but- you weren't alone. A deep, guttural breathing erupted from a ventilation shaft--what demon beast lived in there?! A still, silent voice echoed out, "That's it, yes, touch her ass...

Xibilation said:
Ariel giggled, still only dressed in two pieces of fabric. "I had FUNNNN," she slurred, and looked over at her former tormentor. "Having FUNNN is so much FUNNN, and-" she hiccupped- "Eric isn't here with me, so whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not h-have some FUUNNN with the wonderful men downstairs?" Ariel's eyes had trouble staying open, and her gaze drifted over to the complaining doctor. "Hey sexy. How many inches? I can fit allllllllllllllll of it." Ariel smirked, then opened her mouth and showed him her tonsils. "Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?"
Bertha's eyes were going to pop out of her head, and Ariel beckoned her over. When Bertha was close enough, Ariel grabbed the back of her neck, leaned in as if she was about to say something, then started to make out with her. After a couple seconds, with Bertha making these weird growling noises, Ariel pulled away.

"Girls are funnnnnnnn, guys are funnnnnnnnn, I need a dee down my throat."
Bertha's eyes widened, pulling back, "I VEEL UNCOMVORTABLE RIGHT NOW!" She sloooowly backstepped away from Ariel, "Zat iz okay, Ariel, you can- uh- have your fun." Holy shit, even Bertha was afraid of the hungry ho. Dr. Ken Jeong started kicking at the mass of dudes, young and old, and Ariel herself, "Don't you damn idiots ruin my office again! And I don't want to see your tonsils!" Jenny chimed in, "I do!" "SHUT UP."

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
Elsa thought over his words. Did she wish to return home personally? Or was it only because of her duty as a queen?

"I must return home at least for a short time. I honestly never wanted to be a queen though. I would much rather stay you and go where my heart leads. But with both my kingdom's queen and princess gone I need to make sure everything is all right. From there I could either stay and resume being queen, or appoint an heir and leave."

She paused.

"But should I stay and you still wish to follow me... well..."

If he courted her and wanted to stay with her, he would end up as king... Elsa wasn't sure if the knight wanted that or not.

She tried to speak without blushing, probably failing. "M-My kingdom will want me to get married eventually if we stay."

Solaire

He listened to her as she spoke and blushed at the last part. It was true, there was no doubt about it, she needed to go back and serve her people, which meant to stay with her he may have to give up his peace and jolly helping days, he never saw himself as a king but, for now he would have to think of the current situation.

"I'm sure we'll get out of this mess and make plans for the future, I will follow you wherever your heart leads."

Solaire didn't give much of a hint to his true desires, he just wanted to remain calm, have peace for once. He was the person to help others out and continue on with his peaceful adventures, he never put much thought to having a life different from that. But he truly did have feelings for Elsa, and he knew he would have to act in some way to make sure he can stay with her.

"Maybe... After this we can sit down and I can treat you to some dinner."

Akibahara said:
Chloe glanced at Ellie with her big, round cute Loli-eyes, tears seeped down her cheeks, "Do... do you need some help?" She sniffled, so adorable! ^.^ RJ Mitte simply sat on the bed, carefully laying the incredibly dangerous, ultimately lethal Raging Bull revolver on his bed, sighing, "Are-are you okay?" She seriously didn't seem fine. BOOM! The door cracked open a bit, Dove was close ripping out of her cage... but- you weren't alone. A deep, guttural breathing erupted from a ventilation shaft--what demon beast lived in there?! A still, silent voice echoed out, "That's it, yes, touch her ass...

Bertha's eyes widened, pulling back, "I VEEL UNCOMVORTABLE RIGHT NOW!" She sloooowly backstepped away from Ariel, "Zat iz okay, Ariel, you can- uh- have your fun." Holy shit, even Bertha was afraid of the hungry ho. Dr. Ken Jeong started kicking at the mass of dudes, young and old, and Ariel herself, "Don't you damn idiots ruin my office again! And I don't want to see your tonsils!" Jenny chimed in, "I do!" "SHUT UP."
Ellie tilted her head again, her mouth half open.

She took a step toward Chloe when she heard the noise from the ventilation shaft.

Dove's banging didn't seem to do anything to her, she started making her way to the ventilation.

She opened it and looked inside.

"Help...?"

Akibahara said:

Ariel gasped as the doctor's foot collided with her stomach, and she doubled over. Suddenly, she felt very nauseous, and she hurled all over the once clean floor. She instantly felt very tired, and the pounding behind her eyelids didn't just have to do with the bass. Ariel yawned, her throat burning from throwing up, and laid down, drifting to sleep...

Cressy said:

Solaire

He listened to her as she spoke and blushed at the last part. It was true, there was no doubt about it, she needed to go back and serve her people, which meant to stay with her he may have to give up his peace and jolly helping days, he never saw himself as a king but, for now he would have to think of the current situation.

"I'm sure we'll get out of this mess and make plans for the future, I will follow you wherever your heart leads."

Solaire didn't give much of a hint to his true desires, he just wanted to remain calm, have peace for once. He was the person to help others out and continue on with his peaceful adventures, he never put much thought to having a life different from that. But he truly did have feelings for Elsa, and he knew he would have to act in some way to make sure he can stay with her.

"Maybe... After this we can sit down and I can treat you to some dinner."

@Cressy

She was glad that he seemed to remain neutral and open to figuring out the best path for them.

"I think that sounds like a good idea. But believe me when I say that I value your opinion as well. We can even speak things over and come up with a compromise if need be. But for now, the future can wait until we have patched up our problems of the present."

And boy did their group have problems.

She have his hand a small squeeze. "But problems or not, part of me is glad that this happened. Though much of our experiences were painful, I received one blessing from it: I met you." It was strange having feelings for someone. The queen never thought it would happen to her, but she was happy all the same.

She smiled at his words and gestured to the food in front of them. "Dinner? Doesn't this count?" She smirked.

"Okay, maybe not. But to answer your request, yes, I would love to dine with you sometime. Or have you ever had a picnic under the stars? I could name to you all the constellations in the sky."
The queen never often bragged on things she knew, but with how much she liked the knight, she was interested in impressing him.

The thought of food made her stomach turn with hunger though. Perhaps it was time to eat something. Not to mention make sure Solaire at his as well.

@Cressy[/URL]
She was glad that he seemed to remain neutral and open to figuring out the best path for them.

"I think that sounds like a good idea. But believe me when I say that I value your opinion as well. We can even speak things over and come up with a compromise if need be. But for now, the future can wait until we have patched up our problems of the present."

And boy did their group have problems.

She have his hand a small squeeze. "But problems or not, part of me is glad that this happened. Though much of our experiences were painful, I received one blessing from it: I met you." It was strange having feelings for someone. The queen never thought it would happen to her, but she was happy all the same.

She smiled at his words and gestured to the food in front of them. "Dinner? Doesn't this count?" She smirked.

"Okay, maybe not. But to answer your request, yes, I would love to dine with you sometime. Or have you ever had a picnic under the stars? I could name to you all the constellations in the sky."
The queen never often bragged on things she knew, but with how much she liked the knight, she was interested in impressing him.

The thought of food made her stomach turn with hunger though. Perhaps it was time to eat something. Not to mention make sure Solaire at his as well.

Solaire

Solaire smiled and was glad that he knew she would listen to him if more problems arise, but he usually isn't one to bear the burden of the news. So he remained quiet and nodded at that, agreeing with the fact that we needed to face the problems we have now.

He smiled

"The feelings are mutual Elsa."

For once his voice seemed to go back to normal, but with more sincerity and care in it

He laughed at the thought that this may have counted for dinner, but he wouldn't let himself get off the hook this easily, it's a bit pitiful to be eating in such a poor state.

Solaire managed to sit up against some pillows and shrugged, deciding to eat.

"I guess we should get to eating."

He said smiling

((TAKE THE FIRST BITE ELSA, TAAKKEE IITTTT!!))​

Emiya's gaze became fixated upon the blue waves and white froth; it was a view not dissimilar to what he had grown up with; back on the island where he had lived with his father, before that same father's experiments created Dead Apostles there.

He could have sworn he heard something; and his hearing was never wrong; assuming he had heard something; it was coming from the sea...he stayed where he was...watching the pattern of the waves...

JayJay said:
Ellie tilted her head again, her mouth half open.
She took a step toward Chloe when she heard the noise from the ventilation shaft.

Dove's banging didn't seem to do anything to her, she started making her way to the ventilation.

She opened it and looked inside.

"Help...?"

632d27365491f99b37784c2607f7dde9.jpg

“Whoa! Hey there partner! Uhhh...”

Robert Downey Jr. had a hand in his pants, mouth open like “ :o ” as Ellie opened the ventilation shaft, “Er- I... lost my wallet down here, I swear.” He coughed, scooting back as he buckled his belt clumsily, “Yeah, lost my wallet...” Whelp, that was a surprise. Within a few minutes, he emptied the hell outta there.

Akibahara said:

632d27365491f99b37784c2607f7dde9.jpg

“Whoa! Hey there partner! Uhhh...”

Robert Downey Jr. had a hand in his pants, mouth open like “ :o ” as Ellie opened the ventilation shaft, “Er- I... lost my wallet down here, I swear.” He coughed, scooting back as he buckled his belt clumsily, “Yeah, lost my wallet...” Whelp, that was a surprise. Within a few minutes, he emptied the hell outta there.
Ellie stared at the man leaving.

"Iron... Flyyyy..." she mumbled.

Then her attention turned back to Chloe, and she continued to walk closer to the bed.

She sat down on the side, her hand on the girl's cheek.

"P-... Pretty..." she mumbled.

Ellie was sloooowly regaining her senses, but she still needs SOMEONE to smack her on the head or something.

Ariel woke up, her head pounding. She was cold and lying on the floor. She felt weak all over, and her mouth tasted horrible, almost like she had thrown up.

"W-What happened?" she asked to no-one in particular, slowly sitting up. She blinked open her eyes, and the bright light that greeted her made a burst of pain shoot through her head. She moaned in pain.

Cressy said:

Solaire

Solaire smiled and was glad that he knew she would listen to him if more problems arise, but he usually isn't one to bear the burden of the news. So he remained quiet and nodded at that, agreeing with the fact that we needed to face the problems we have now.

He smiled

"The feelings are mutual Elsa."

For once his voice seemed to go back to normal, but with more sincerity and care in it

He laughed at the thought that this may have counted for dinner, but he wouldn't let himself get off the hook this easily, it's a bit pitiful to be eating in such a poor state.

Solaire managed to sit up against some pillows and shrugged, deciding to eat.

"I guess we should get to eating."

He said smiling

((TAKE THE FIRST BITE ELSA, TAAKKEE IITTTT!!))​
@Cressy (Fine, I'll be the guinea pig. haha. xD )

She nodded with a smile, glad that they seemed to be on the same page with everything. Elsa felt her self relax a little, and leaned back in her wheelchair. "I think that sounds like a good idea," Elsa agreed when he mentioned eating. Solaire eyed the food up, but looked to Elsa as if he wanted her to eat first.

"I can't tell if you're waiting for me to eat because you're being a gentleman, or just because you're suspicious of our food and want me to test it," she teased with a calm expression, picking up a knife and fork to start cutting into the steak. Once she had a good enough sized piece cut off, she popped it into her mouth, chewed, and swallowed it.

"It's good, but I can't believe they'd give food like this to injured people. I was expecting oatmeal and orange juice. Especially since this food is practically our breakfast."

Spy charged into the room with Ellie, Chloe, and everyone else. When he saw Ellie, he shouted in rage, swinging his fist backwards, before sending it flying forward, right into Ellie's cheek. "TRAITOROUS BITCH!" he roared, standing over her, before he turned, storming out of the room. (Good enough?)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Spy charged into the room with Ellie, Chloe, and everyone else. When he saw Ellie, he shouted in rage, swinging his fist backwards, before sending it flying forward, right into Ellie's cheek. "TRAITOROUS BITCH!" he roared, standing over her, before he turned, storming out of the room. (Good enough?)
// That's perfect. xD

Ellie fell out of bed after being punched, lying on her back and leaning on her elbows.

She looked around, her head turning to all directions.

"Wha... What the... Where is..."

She turned her head to the man in front of her, then to the girl on the bed.

"Wait, are you... Ohmygod! Ohmygod, it's you!"

Ellie got a wide smile, quickly getting up and dusting off her "clothes".

She looked at Chloe, her hands shaking wildly and hopping slightly up and down.

"I know you! Oh god, you're so good! At acting! And stuff!

And you're so hoooot I MEAN pretty! You're pretty!"

It seems that Ellie had gone back to her blabbering, nervous self. Thankyu spy~

@Akibahara

Xibilation said:
Ariel woke up, her head pounding. She was cold and lying on the floor. She felt weak all over, and her mouth tasted horrible, almost like she had thrown up.
"W-What happened?" she asked to no-one in particular, slowly sitting up. She blinked open her eyes, and the bright light that greeted her made a burst of pain shoot through her head. She moaned in pain.
Ariel woke up... to a pair of Morgan Freeman's black-ass balls, "Oh yeah, taste my chocolate covered raisins, son."

Akibahara said:
Ariel woke up... to a pair of Morgan Freeman's black-ass balls, "Oh yeah, taste my chocolate covered raisins, son."
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DONE.

SOO DONE

*Casually flips table*

*Walks away*

Because+Morgan+Freeman.+He+can+smell+you_48b05c_4664399.gif

After the not-nice-at-all landing with the parachute and leaving the girl on the ground, Bigby was just... Well, actually, he had no idea on how to feel. That place was insanity, just the pure definition of insanity. He hated those people, famous actors being assholes. So this is what happened? This is the amazing plan they had for an apocalypse? The world is ending, let's get high? Who the hell was running this shit? He didn't cared, all that he knew was that he was really really tired and that he wanted to get some sleep. Not many people seemed to be okay around here. Bigby wondered where the really rich people were, like Bill Gates. Probably living in sapce or some shit like that. All that he cared for now was a nice bed and a few good hours of sleep. If he had to, he would throw those drugged dickfaces and drown them in the beach just to get a room. He walked to the 2nd floor and knocked at one of the doors with a heavy beat, to make sure that no one was there. And oh boy wouldn't it be fun if someone was actually there?

@Akibahara

Akibahara said:
No one was in the room you knocked in: If you opened the door, you saw a simple bed, a drawer, and bathroom. Other than that, it had no design to it, the walls were white, and it was spotless. Whew! Finally, a place where you can friggin' rest! Do you decide to lay in the bed? Yes or no?
(( Aaaand, with that, AFK @ the gym for 1-2 hrs! ))
Bigby laid down in the bed to get his well earned rest.

(Shoot, why do I always arrive when Aki is leaving?)

Cressy said:
Answer me ya friggin basturd ;- ;) )
(( No tricks here, but since we have one more round after this, I may extend this current round for a little bit longer. xD )) 

@Cressy[/URL] (Fine, I'll be the guinea pig. haha. xD )
"It's good, but I can't believe they'd give food like this to injured people. I was expecting oatmeal and orange juice. Especially since this food is practically our breakfast."
The steak was harmless, but if you hadn't noticed, the Doctor brought in fruits, veggies, and Slim Jims in a basket. He sat there, snacking on a pear, "So, what's your story? Got fucked up and swam over here 'r somethin'?"

Akibahara said:
(( No tricks here, but since we have one more round after this, I may extend this current round for a little bit longer. xD ))
((Stares Discretely))

Solaire took a bite of his own and then ended up gobbling all of his food up before Elsa could even fucking blink. He sighed and layed back again. His body still sitting upright but at a lower angle.

Solaire sighed and said

"A little heavy, but still great..."

Solaire then looked at the man as he asked the question then looked at Elsa

"Should I tell him or would you like to?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

((shit, saw Aki's post and updated))

@Akibahara

Ariel screamed when she saw Morgan Freeman's chocolate covered raisins. "W-Who are you? G-Get your NASTY man parts away from me!!" She scrambled away, breathing heavily. She looked down and saw she was naked, and started to cry. All she could remember was drinking that drink at the bar, then she woke up to this? "B-Bertha already.... Now an 80 year old...."

"Hey, firecrotch, that didn't slow me down in bed, did it?" Despite the man's soothing voice, Ariel only cried harder.

JayJay said:
// That's perfect. xD
Ellie fell out of bed after being punched, lying on her back and leaning on her elbows.

She looked around, her head turning to all directions.

"Wha... What the... Where is..."

She turned her head to the man in front of her, then to the girl on the bed.

"Wait, are you... Ohmygod! Ohmygod, it's you!"

Ellie got a wide smile, quickly getting up and dusting off her "clothes".

She looked at Chloe, her hands shaking wildly and hopping slightly up and down.

"I know you! Oh god, you're so good! At acting! And stuff!

And you're so hoooot I MEAN pretty! You're pretty!"

It seems that Ellie had gone back to her blabbering, nervous self. Thankyu spy~

@Akibahara
Chloe couldn't help but chuckle, she did lighten up her mood a bit, despite her Crossed friend nearly breaking through the flimsy barrier known as the bathroom door, “Y-yeah, you're a fan, right?” RJ Mitte sat there, looking through the ventilation shaft where Robert Downey Jr. crawled out of a few moments ago—BOOM! Splinters shot out as the door burst open from it's hinges, Dove Cameron laughed, sporting a cleaver in her right hand, a necklace of cut off penises around her neck, “WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKED?!

dove-cameron-jan-15-2014-gma.jpg

Akibahara said:
Chloe couldn't help but chuckle, she did lighten up her mood a bit, despite her Crossed friend nearly breaking through the flimsy barrier known as the bathroom door, “Y-yeah, you're a fan, right?” RJ Mitte sat there, looking through the ventilation shaft where Robert Downey Jr. crawled out of a few moments ago—BOOM! Splinters shot out as the door burst open from it's hinges, Dove Cameron laughed, sporting a cleaver in her right hand, a necklace of cut off penises around her neck, “WHO WANTS TO GET FUCKED?!
dove-cameron-jan-15-2014-gma.jpg
Ellie saw the girl and immediately leapt into action.

She was going to protect her new love from Dove~

She ran at the Crossed girl and tackled her, holding her arms to the ground, taking the hand holding the cleaver by the wrist.

Ellie started smashing that hand to the ground over and over in an attempt to make her let go of it.

"You stay the fuck away, asshole!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back