[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Solaire

Solaire looked at the mini sun with chibi eyes and :o expression

"That's so amazing...!"

Solaire then laughed at his own reaction and accepted her gift, eating it.

"Thank you Elsa."

He looked at the doctors and remained silent, the man seemed sane and the woman... oddly enough, the mention of food made Solaire's mouth water, he hadn't eaten in.. AGES. He only ate that Steak from the Umbrella Corp. and that was a day or 2 ago. Water would also be his #1 priority. But why did the man cut off the nurse, it did make Solaire paranoid.​

[QUOTE="Reaper Jack]Emiya remained outside the manorhouse. He had no time for any of the antics that the people here seemed so fond of. He propped the G3A3 up against the rock he was sitting on and lit up a cigarette. Looking about at the occasional Crossed who tried to get near the island or more often, simply staring at the sky. After a while; he looked towards the manorhouse; he held his gaze there for around a minute, then shook his head and resumed staring up at the sky instead.

[/QUOTE]
Emiya couldn't help but hear a very distant roar beyond the sea... what could that possibly be? Worse yet, was it heading your way?

Akibahara said:
Chloe+Grace+Moretz+Cinema+Society+Phase+4+epOQl3kPeYxl.jpg

Inside- Ellie stepped into a room, one girl was crying on her bed, clutching a wet pillow. You may recognize her as Chloe Grace Moretz, “C'mon, Dove, it's not funny anymore!” BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Dove Cameron, locked in a bathroom stall, clawed her fingertips off as she giggled incoherently, “I'm going to get yooooou~ Chlooooooe~ and I'm going to shove a knife up your slit~ HA HA HA!

dove-cameron-march-18.png

A male, his voice slurred, with minor cerebral palsy shook Chloe, “C-chloe... she's... she's gone! We gotta get rid of her!” RJ Mitte shakily held a massive Taurus Raging Bull in his grasp, the .454 caliber revolver, “D-d-dove... e-e-e-e-everything is gunna be cool, o-okay?”
Ellie walked in, seeing the girl but paying no attention to her.

She heard noises coming from the bathroom and turned her head to the door.

Only then did she look at the girl on the bed.

She continued mumbling.

"Help... Help... Queen... Sun, ice... help..."

MrDubWubs said:
Me not being able to control myself and you blushing from a kiss are no where near related. Also *softly with a smooth hand I make your head face me* You're blushing at the thought of it~. 
(Ok that's my final post. Phone is going to die in a few seconds. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Dallas don't do a damn thing till I'm back!)
"Me? I ain't thinking about anything, and even if I was, there would be no chance of that happening between us." *I replied...even though the thought of it was pretty nice...FORGET IT. I need to remember that I'm on a mission to make sure everyone is safe, I can't be distracted with...love...*

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] The next thing she heard was the return of the doctor and nurse. She smiled and glanced to them when they said to bring Elsa and Solaire some food. The thought of food made her realize she hadn't eaten in forever and she was indeed starving. Maybe they would bring some water for Solaire as well. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
Jenny McCarthy brought back food. Damn, was that shit good: It was two platters of steak, followed by shrimp, with a serving of green beans... and two whole vodka bottles to wash it all down, "There we are!" The Doctor just shooed her off, "Good, now since that's settled. Eat up, we've got plenty of food, surprisingly enough, more than with what we're used to."

Dallas said:
"Me? I ain't thinking about anything, and even if I was, there would be no chance of that happening between us." *I replied...even though the thought of it was pretty nice...FORGET IT. I need to remember that I'm on a mission to make sure everyone is safe, I can't be distracted with...love...*
*giggles* Well you're right about that hun, but don't lie to some one who talks to criminals all day. I can tell. *I then begin to look around* I'm going to go to the beach and get get some air. It stinks in here.

MrDubWubs said:
*giggles* Well you're right about that hun, but don't lie to some one who talks to criminals all day. I can tell. *I then begin to look around* I'm going to go to the beach and get get some air. It stinksplattered in here.
"Alright, just stay out of trouble, and don't go too far out of sight. We almost lost Elsa and Solaire, and I'd hate to lose you. Err... I mean, lose another survivor. Just watch your back..." *I said, rubbing my forehead. To be honest, this is the best place for a traitor to take one of us down. The loud noise, the amount of people partying, and the drugs and alcohol, they could easily take one of use down and no one would know...*

Cressy said:

Solaire

Solaire looked at the mini sun with chibi eyes and :o expression

"That's so amazing...!"

Solaire then laughed at his own reaction and accepted her gift, eating it.

"Thank you Elsa."

He looked at the doctors and remained silent, the man seemed sane and the woman... oddly enough, the mention of food made Solaire's mouth water, he hadn't eaten in.. AGES. He only ate that Steak from the Umbrella Corp. and that was a day or 2 ago. Water would also be his #1 priority. But why did the man cut off the nurse, it did make Solaire paranoid.​
Elsa laughed at his expression as well. Boy, it was good to laugh again. She couldn't remember the last time she had laughed in the last eight months, except for maybe when she had her secret fantasies of Wesker dying in ridiculous ways.

"Any time, Solaire. If you like them, I'll make them for you whenever you wish."

She remembered Anna used to love her snowy ice sculptures.

She glanced to the doctors again, just barely catching Solaire's mistrusting look. "I hope you eat whatever they bring you or else I'll force feed it to you myself. I haven't eaten in days, so I figure it must be the same for you as well." As long as any of the food wasn't poisoned, they needed to eat.

Elsa frowned seeing the food. Vodka? Steak? "Do you have anything lighter?" She hardly felt the food was apropriet for the injured, but she was starving and still sorely tempted to eat. At least they were being nice and offering the two food, after all. Perhaps she shouldn't be picky.

@Akibahara @Cressy

JayJay said:
Ellie walked in, seeing the girl but paying no attention to her.
She heard noises coming from the bathroom and turned her head to the door.

Only then did she look at the girl on the bed.

She continued mumbling.

"Help... Help... Queen... Sun, ice... help..."
RJ Mitte hefted the humongous revolver at Ellie, “Whoa! E-ellen, what're you doing here?!” Chloe paused, rocking back and forth, tears streaming down her cheeks, “Stop it! Fucking stop it!” She clamped her hands over her ears, trying to drown out the Crossed Dove Cameron.

Dallas said:
"Alright, just stay out of trouble, and don't go too far out of sight. We almost lost Elsa and Solaire, and I'd hate to lose you. Err... I mean, lose another survivor. Just watch your back..." *I said, rubbing my forehead. To be honest, this is the best place for a traitor to take one of us down. The loud noise, the amount of people partying, and the drugs and alcohol, they could easily take one of use down and no one would know...*
See you do like me. *walks out of the manor and goes to lay on the beach*

Akibahara said:
RJ Mitte hefted the humongous revolver at Ellie, “Whoa! E-ellen, what're you doing here?!” Chloe paused, rocking back and forth, tears streaming down her cheeks, “Stop it! Fucking stop it!” She clamped her hands over her ears, trying to drown out the Crossed Dove Cameron.
Ellie tilted her head and looked confused.

The bandage was still wrapped around her head, bloody at the back, so it was obvious something wasn't right with her (:

"Ell... Ellen?"

She was wondering, was she actually Ellen? Not Ellie?

She would just go with it for now.

"... Ellen... Help. Help..."

MrDubWubs said:
See you do like me. *walks out of the manor and goes to lay on the beach*
"What did I just do..." *I said under my breath. What in the hell did I just do? I need a drink. Badly. I walked over to a long table that was covered in both food and drinks. I grabbed the nearest bottle of scotch, and headed for the balcony, which looked over both the beach, and the main courtyard of the manor. I sat down in a chair, and kick up my feet up onto the railing. I checked my handgun to see if it was loaded, it was. I kept it out on a small table next to me, just in case a traitor decides to show themselves, or attack me. I opened the bottle of scotch, and took a sip. I scanned the courtyard and the beach, only to see about three or four survivors. Maybe today we can finally get some rest, and not worry about the Crossed, or a traitor. I took another sip from the bottle, not bad. Not bad at all...*

Cressy said:

Solaire smiled sincerely at Elsa and then laughed

"You act as if you were a mother."

He chuckled a little bit more and sighed, looking at the food that was offered he didn't wish to eat it JUST yet. He would wait a bit.​
@Cressy

She watched Solaire look at the food, letting it slide for the moment that he didn't just dive in. But should he push it away in a little while without having eaten, Elsa would be tempted to make him eat it somehow.

"A mother? Perhaps I am. A queen is a mother to all her people. That's what my mother used to tell me, anyhow."

Elsa sighed. She would probably have to return home after a while if it was possible. Arendelle needed someone now that they had neither Anna nor Elsa.

"Tell me, should we ever make it out of this mess, what are your plans for the future?" she asked Solaire, curious. Did he have a home he longed for as well?

Dallas said:
"What did I just do..." *I said under my breath. What in the hell did I just do? I need a drink. Badly. I walked over to a long table that was covered in both food and drinks. I grabbed the nearest bottle of scotch, and headed for the balcony, which looked over both the beach, and the main courtyard of the manor. I sat down in a chair, and kick up my feet up onto the railing. I checked my handgun to see if it was loaded, it was. I kept it out on a small table next to me, just in case a traitor decides to show themselves, or attack me. I opened the bottle of scotch, and took a sip. I scanned the courtyard and the beach, only to see about three or four survivors. Maybe today we can finally get some rest, and not worry about the Crossed, or a traitor. I took another sip from the bottle, not bad. Not bad at all...*
*as you scan the beach you see me doing excrsizes and practice punches*

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
She watched Solaire look at the food, letting it slide for the moment that he didn't just dive in. But should he push it away in a little while without having eaten, Elsa would be tempted to make him eat it somehow.

"A mother? Perhaps I am. A queen is a mother to all her people. That's what my mother used to tell me, anyhow."

Elsa sighed. She would probably have to return home after a while if it was possible. Arendelle needed someone now that they had neither Anna nor Elsa.

"Tell me, should we ever make it out of this mess, what are your plans for the future?" she asked Solaire, curious. Did he have a home he longed for as well?

Solaire thought about her question, did he have any plans? His only true goal was to follow the path of the sun, but he had found a second goal in this realm, he wondered if he should return to Lordran, Fellow adventurers and undead needed him for assistance... but this world was so appealing to him, and he had met Elsa in it.

"I don't recall having any, aside from following the sun, and staying with you."

He looked at her and asked

"Do you wish to return to your home?"

MrDubWubs said:
*as you scan the beach you see me doing excrsizes and practice punches*
*I took yet another sip of the scotch, and saw Vi apparently practicing her moves. I put the bottle of alcohol on the table next to me, and picked up my pistol. I picked up a couple of empty beer bottles, I could use these for target practice. I need to increase my aim with this handgun anyway. I set about five bottles on the railing, I picked up one, and threw it in the air. I quickly aimed, and fired at the bottle. The empty bottle shattered on the ground...I missed. Either the scotch is making me miss, or I really need to work on my aim. I picked up another bottle, and threw it in the air, and fired. The bottle shattered in the air. I hit it. The pieces of glass fell to the ground below. I picked up my scotch and took another sip.*

Akibahara said:
Oh man, there was! Oooh, he was such a naughty boy, too. She felt his hands press against her breast, rubbing his body against hers, he was very playful. So sexy. Ariel, in her curiosity, turned around and saw--

steve_buscemi.jpg

Steve Buscemi​

“Hey baby, wanna fuck?!”

Ariel grinned- finally, someone she could have some fun with! His hands traveled down quickly to her ass after she turned, and she giggled, grinding against him. A song started playing-

[media]

[/media]
-and Ariel couldn't help herself.

"Let's dance first!"

I got one question

How do you fit all that in them jeans ?

Ariel bit her lip, pressing her butt a little farther into Steve's perving little hands.

You know what to do with that big fat butt

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Ariel started to twerk to the lyrics, hips pulsing to the bass.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Just a little bittle

A couple of guys around Ariel started to walk over, including a drunken Sam Claflin,

images

a very high Morgan Freeman,

images

and an insane Johnny Depp.

images

Patty cake patty cake

With no hands

Got me in this club making wedding plans

The guys around her started to grope and touch her wherever they could, and Ariel grinned. Yeah, mothafucka, yeah.

If I take pictures while you do your dance

I can make you famous on Instagram

Steve started to pull her shirt off and Ariel raised her hands above her head, screaming, "WOOOOOOO!"

Hot damn it, ooh

Your booty like two planets ooh

Someone reached inside her bra, another starting unbuckling his pants, and another starting to remove Ariel's jeans. All in front of everybody on the dance floor.

Go head, and go ham sandwich

Woah

I can't stand it

Someone poured a ice cold margarita on Ariel and she shrieked, laughing as the guys stopped whatever they were doing to lick it off of her.

Cause You know what to do with that big fat butt

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"I CAN TAKE ON ALL FOUR OF YOU AT ONCE!!"

Just a little bittle

Ariel stood in the middle of the dance floor, only in a bra and panties, jeans and shirt both discarded. Morgan Freeman stood proudly in his My Little Pony boxers, while Sam Claflin forgot about his Crossed wife, and Johnny Depp dry humped her.

Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunk

Let's take a shot

Alley-oop that donk

Someone handed Ariel another beer.

Tired of working at 9 to 5

Oh baby let me come and change your life

She chugged it.

Hot damn it ooh'

Your booty like two planets ooh'

Woah

I can't stand it

Ariel started to become dizzy, and stumbled a bit, accepting whoever's tongue got shoved down her throat. Ariel could hardly dance anymore, and was just standing while being molested.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Someone started to pull down her panties.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"Hey," she giggled, "Wait until we get a room."

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Just a little bittle

The guy persisted, and she her smile flickered a little bit. "Kay, in here, right now, I need me some DEEES!"

Shake what your mama gave you

Misbehave you

I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bathe you

What they do

Taste my rain drop, ok boo

Now what you're willing, what you wanting, what you may do

Completely seperated, til my deeply penetrated

Then I take I out, and wipe it off

Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it

Overstated, underrated, everywhere I been king

In the middle of the rap, as Ariel was about to get what her body was absolutely CRAVING, someone picked her up by the waist and slung her over their shoulder.

Can you wiggle, wiggle for the D, O, double G, again

Come on baby

Turn around, turn around, turn around

"Hey!" she giggled, "I was going to take all of you! Put me down and I'll give you exactly what you want!"

You're the star girl

Take a bow

It's just one thing that's killing me

How you fit that in them jeans?

He didn't listen to her, carrying her up into the attic. BDSM maybe?

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

They entered the attic, and Ariel giggled, seeing Solaire, Elsa, Ellie, and a couple others.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"Comeon guys! Fivesome! Or sixsome!"

Wiggle, wiggle wiggle

"Ariel? Oh my."

Just a little bit

Now make it clap

Ariel got set down on the floor by whoever was carrying her, and she threw her arms up into the air, giggling and moving- sort of- to the music.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Now make it clap

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Make it clap

Now make it clap

Cressy said:

Solaire thought about her question, did he have any plans? His only true goal was to follow the path of the sun, but he had found a second goal in this realm, he wondered if he should return to Lordran, Fellow adventurers and undead needed him for assistance... but this world was so appealing to him, and he had met Elsa in it.

"I don't recall having any, aside from following the sun, and staying with you."

He looked at her and asked

"Do you wish to return to your home?"
@Cressy

Elsa thought over his words. Did she wish to return home personally? Or was it only because of her duty as a queen?

"I must return home at least for a short time. I honestly never wanted to be a queen though. I would much rather stay you and go where my heart leads. But with both my kingdom's queen and princess gone I need to make sure everything is all right. From there I could either stay and resume being queen, or appoint an heir and leave."

She paused.

"But should I stay and you still wish to follow me... well..."

If he courted her and wanted to stay with her, he would end up as king... Elsa wasn't sure if the knight wanted that or not.

She tried to speak without blushing, probably failing. "M-My kingdom will want me to get married eventually if we stay."

*I continued to shoot at the bottles until I ran out of targets. I reloaded my pistol, and holstered it. I drank the rest of the scotch, and set the empty bottle on the table next to me. I scanned the beach and courtyard once more, not a thing out of place. I sat down in my chair, and kicked up my feet onto the railing once more. "I think I could get used to this." I said.*

(( Dallas is now available to talk with. He is on a small balcony looking over the beach, and courtyard of the manor. ))

JayJay said:
"... Ellen... Help. Help..."
RJ Mitte walked over, "Uh, y-yeah, Ellen, whatcha need?"

Xibilation said:
Ariel grinned- finally, someone she could have some fun with! His hands traveled down quickly to her ass after she turned, and she giggled, grinding against him. A song started playing-
[media]

[/media]
-and Ariel couldn't help herself.

"Let's dance first!"

I got one question

How do you fit all that in them jeans ?

Ariel bit her lip, pressing her butt a little farther into Steve's perving little hands.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Ariel started to twerk to the lyrics, hips pulsing to the bass.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Just a little bittle

A couple of guys around Ariel started to walk over, including a drunken Sam Claflin,

images

a very high Morgan Freeman,

images

and an insane Johnny Depp.

images

Patty cake patty cake

With no hands

Got me in this club making wedding plans

The guys around her started to grope and touch her wherever they could, and Ariel grinned. Yeah, mothafucka, yeah.

If I take pictures while you do your dance

I can make you famous on Instagram

Steve started to pull her shirt off and Ariel raised her hands above her head, screaming, "WOOOOOOO!"

Hot damn it, ooh

Your booty like two planets ooh

Someone reached inside her bra, another starting unbuckling his pants, and another starting to remove Ariel's jeans. All in front of everybody on the dance floor.

Woah

I can't stand it

Someone poured a ice cold margarita on Ariel and she shrieked, laughing as the guys stopped whatever they were doing to lick it off of her.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"I CAN TAKE ON ALL FOUR OF YOU AT ONCE!!"

Just a little bittle

Ariel stood in the middle of the dance floor, only in a bra and panties, jeans and shirt both discarded. Morgan Freeman stood proudly in his My Little Pony boxers, while Sam Claflin forgot about his Crossed wife, and Johnny Depp dry humped her.

Cadillac, Cadillac, pop that trunk

Let's take a shot

Alley-oop that donk

Someone handed Ariel another beer.

Tired of working at 9 to 5

Oh baby let me come and change your life

She chugged it.

Hot damn it ooh'

Your booty like two planets ooh'

Woah

I can't stand it

Ariel started to become dizzy, and stumbled a bit, accepting whoever's tongue got shoved down her throat. Ariel could hardly dance anymore, and was just standing while being molested.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Someone started to pull down her panties.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"Hey," she giggled, "Wait until we get a room."

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Just a little bittle

The guy persisted, and she her smile flickered a little bit. "Kay, in here, right now, I need me some DEEES!"

Shake what your mama gave you

Misbehave you

I just wanna strip you, dip you, flip you, bubble bathe you

What they do

Taste my rain drop, ok boo

Now what you're willing, what you wanting, what you may do

Completely seperated, til my deeply penetrated

Then I take I out, and wipe it off

Eat it, ate it, love it, hate it

Overstated, underrated, everywhere I been king

In the middle of the rap, as Ariel was about to get what her body was absolutely CRAVING, someone picked her up by the waist and slung her over their shoulder.

Can you wiggle, wiggle for the D, O, double G, again

Come on baby

Turn around, turn around, turn around

"Hey!" she giggled, "I was going to take all of you! Put me down and I'll give you exactly what you want!"

You're the star girl

Take a bow

It's just one thing that's killing me

How you fit that in them jeans?

He didn't listen to her, carrying her up into the attic. BDSM maybe?

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

They entered the attic, and Ariel giggled, seeing Solaire, Elsa, Ellie, and a couple others.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

"Comeon guys! Fivesome! Or sixsome!"

Wiggle, wiggle wiggle

"Ariel? Oh my."

Just a little bit

Now make it clap

Ariel got set down on the floor by whoever was carrying her, and she threw her arms up into the air, giggling and moving- sort of- to the music.

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Now make it clap

Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle

Make it clap

Now make it clap
Dr. Ken Jeong paused, "..." Another pause, "GET OUTTA MY OFFICE MADDAFACKAS!" He shook his head, bringing in a basket of fruits, vegetables and Slim Jims, "Damn, I can't take another minute of this. Are these your friends?" Cocking a brow, he glanced at Ariel, just as-- Bertha stood in the darkness, her eyes bulging out of her sockets, mouth agap, "Ariel, vat happened to you?!"

Akibahara said:
RJ Mitte walked over, "Uh, y-yeah, Ellen, whatcha need?"
Ellie shook her head.

"No... No Ellen... Ellie... Ellie.."

She was staring at Chloe.

Something about the girl... attracted her.

*I started to whistle a tune from one of my favorite movies: [media]

[/media] I continued to scan the beach and courtyard for anything unusual.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back