[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

[QUOTE="The Gil]Bigby laid down in the bed to get his well earned rest.
(Shoot, why do I always arrive when Aki is leaving?)

[/QUOTE]
Sigh. Ooh, that bed felt comfy. It had rose pedals scattered throughout, as ruby linen sheets lined it, a thick fluffy blanket covered Bigby as he lie down. He could fall asleep in mere seconds... if a man hand hadn't crawled across his hairy chest, spooning him, “'Ello luv.” What the fuck? Bigby turned around—a middle aged Brit wiggled his eyebrows at him, he had long stringy black hair, and a knack for hitching up with chicks waaaaaay outta his league:

Russell-Brand-006.jpg

“'ELLO DARLIN'.”​

[QUOTE="The Gil]//WELL BIGBY CAN'T JUST SLEEP, A CHAINSAW HAS TO FALL OVER HIM FROM THE CEILING, RIGHT?

[/QUOTE]
Worse: Russell Brand.

Cressy said:
((Stares Discretely))

Solaire took a bite of his own and then ended up gobbling all of his food up before Elsa could even fucking blink. He sighed and layed back again. His body still sitting upright but at a lower angle.

Solaire sighed and said

"A little heavy, but still great..."

Solaire then looked at the man as he asked the question then looked at Elsa

"Should I tell him or would you like to?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Cressy

Elsa watched Solaire take one bite of food. Then, the queen could have sworn she blinked and it was all gone as if he had performed some kind of magic act to make it vanish. Her jaw dropped.

"Wow, you must have been more hungry than you were letting on."

"But no need to ask him. I just noticed that they brought in some fruit as well. I think I'll have some of that."
She picked up an apple that was as red as her pretty lips and bit into it. She began eating at a steady pace, though not as fast as Solaire had. "Let's just say we ran into some trouble," Elsa replied to the doctor who asked what happened. She didn't like continuing to explain what happened and re-living the details.

"How do you feel now that you've eaten?" Elsa asked. "You're already starting to look a bit better." She wondered he if would be able to heal himself up a little more now.

JayJay said:
Ellie saw the girl and immediately leapt into action.
She was going to protect her new love from Dove~

She ran at the Crossed girl and tackled her, holding her arms to the ground, taking the hand holding the cleaver by the wrist.

Ellie started smashing that hand to the ground over and over in an attempt to make her let go of it.

"You stay the fuck away, asshole!"
Dove fell toward the ground like a bundle of sticks, "NO!" screamed Chloe, RJ Mitte rushed toward his Tarsus Raging Bull, his aim horrific, as it wobbled in his grip, "S-stand s-s-s-s-s-still... I'mma shoot th-the bitch!" Hit-Girl, er- I mean, Chloe screamed out at RJ, "DON'T KILL HER. DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT." The chaos was immense, with Ellie wrestling with Dove, and Chloe screaming at RJ, and RJ seconds away from blowing away Ellie, Dove, or both. 

Xibilation said:
((shit, saw Aki's post and updated))
@Akibahara

Ariel screamed when she saw Morgan Freeman's chocolate covered raisins. "W-Who are you? G-Get your NASTY man parts away from me!!" She scrambled away, breathing heavily. She looked down and saw she was naked, and started to cry. All she could remember was drinking that drink at the bar, then she woke up to this? "B-Bertha already.... Now an 80 year old...."

"Hey, firecrotch, that didn't slow me down in bed, did it?" Despite the man's soothing voice, Ariel only cried harder.
Morgan Freeman walked over with a hung-low sack, I swear, it nearly dangled to his feet, “That's quite alright, my horny friend, just bend right over- and we can get to business. It's okay, most girls love it when I narrate my love-making to them—ahem...” He coughed, going into 'narration mode,' “... And therefore, Morgan Freeman thrust his manhood out of this fine young redhead, she moaned and pleaded for him to stop as his 12 inch member slid out of her. She felt a tingle creep alongside her--”

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjMzNjQwOTcz.jpg

“ZTOP IT! PLEASE!!”

Bertha couldn't handle this shit anymore!​

Akibahara said:
Dove fell toward the ground like a bundle of sticks, "NO!" screamed Chloe, RJ Mitte rushed toward his Tarsus Raging Bull, his aim horrific, as it wobbled in his grip, "S-stand s-s-s-s-s-still... I'mma shoot th-the bitch!" Hit-Girl, er- I mean, Chloe screamed out at RJ, "DON'T KILL HER. DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT." The chaos was immense, with Ellie wrestling with Dove, and Chloe screaming at RJ, and RJ seconds away from blowing away Ellie, Dove, or both.
Ellie looked from Chloe back to Dove, unsure of what to do.

She had managed to pry the cleaver loose from the girl's hand, so she took it and raised it.

There's was no way she could kill the girl, it would break Chloe.

Instead, she used the butt of the weapon on Dove's temple as many times as necessary to knock her out.

She sighed.

Akibahara said:

Morgan Freeman walked over with a hung-low sack, I swear, it nearly dangled to his feet, “That's quite alright, my horny friend, just bend right over- and we can get to business. It's okay, most girls love it when I narrate my love-making to them—ahem...” He coughed, going into 'narration mode,' “... And therefore, Morgan Freeman thrust his manhood out of this fine young redhead, she moaned and pleaded for him to stop as his 12 inch member slid out of her. She felt a tingle creep alongside her--”

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjMzNjQwOTcz.jpg

“ZTOP IT! PLEASE!!”

Bertha couldn't handle this shit anymore!​

Akibahara said:
Worse: Russell Brand.
//Okay that's fucking it for Bigby

Akibahara said:
Sigh. Ooh, that bed felt comfy. It had rose pedals scattered throughout, as ruby linen sheets lined it, a thick fluffy blanket covered Bigby as he lie down. He could fall asleep in mere seconds... if a man hand hadn't crawled across his hairy chest, spooning him, “'Ello luv.” What the fuck? Bigby turned around—a middle aged Brit wiggled his eyebrows at him, he had long stringy black hair, and a knack for hitching up with chicks waaaaaay outta his league:

Russell-Brand-006.jpg

“'ELLO DARLIN'.”​
Bigby felt the the blanket on his skin, the pillow under his head, and it felt so good. A bed... What was the first time he had actually slept in a bed, especially one like that? He couldn't remember. His eyes closed slowly as the comfort was growing across his body. If he would die there, he would die happy. Until... He felt a warm hairy touch on his back. Turning arond quickly he saw an actor from movies that he barely managed to watch until the end. He had never met the man before in his life, but in that particular moment, he hated him so much. Bigby took the pillow and forced it against the man face, trying to suffocate him. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I JUST WANTED SOME SLEEP! DIE BITCH, DIE!".

//SEE AKI? SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?

[QUOTE="The Gil]//Okay that's fucking it for Bigby
Bigby felt the the blanket on his skin, the pillow under his head, and it felt so good. A bed... What was the first time he had actually slept in a bed, especially one like that? He couldn't remember. His eyes closed slowly as the comfort was growing across his body. If he would die there, he would die happy. Until... He felt a warm hairy touch on his back. Turning arond quickly he saw an actor from movies that he barely managed to watch until the end. He had never met the man before in his life, but in that particular moment, he hated him so much. Bigby took the pillow and forced it against the man face, trying to suffocate him. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I JUST WANTED SOME SLEEP! DIE BITCH, DIE!".

//SEE AKI? SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?

[/QUOTE]
[Glass Him]. 

JayJay said:
Ellie looked from Chloe back to Dove, unsure of what to do.
She had managed to pry the cleaver loose from the girl's hand, so she took it and raised it.

There's was no way she could kill the girl, it would break Chloe.

Instead, she used the butt of the weapon on Dove's temple as many times as necessary to knock her out.

She sighed.
((Final post, then I hit the gym 'cuz my Chipotle finally settled. :3 ))

BOOM! The Tarsus Raging Bull discharged, sending a massive .454 round from the chamber. It soared through the air menacingly, causing RJ Mitte to fly back onto his ass. The bullet hit Dove so hard, the bone surrounding her nasal cavity dislodges and presses back, puncturing her brain and subsequently bone tearing at her brain stem. Her head blew open like an overripe watermelon, giving away too easily with a sickening crunch, grey matter oozing out Dove's ears.

RJ Mitte just froze, eyes wide in utter shock as he just killed a girl. Chloe bawled and cried, burying her head into a pillow...

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
Elsa watched Solaire take one bite of food. Then, the queen could have sworn she blinked and it was all gone as if he had performed some kind of magic act to make it vanish. Her jaw dropped.

"Wow, you must have been more hungry than you were letting on."

"But no need to ask him. I just noticed that they brought in some fruit as well. I think I'll have some of that."
She picked up an apple that was as red as her pretty lips and bit into it. She began eating at a steady pace, though not as fast as Solaire had. "Let's just say we ran into some trouble," Elsa replied to the doctor who asked what happened. She didn't like continuing to explain what happened and re-living the details.

"How do you feel now that you've eaten?" Elsa asked. "You're already starting to look a bit better." She wondered he if would be able to heal himself up a little more now.

Solaire nodded and replied

"Hadn't eaten in days, I guess I was hungry... I wasn't feeling too well so that may be why I didn't look hungry, more miserable. :P "

He smiled and then said

"I feel... better... now that I have something in my stomach I can at least get back some of my lost energy. I may be able to heal your legs now."

OOC:

#Youknowyou'reghettowhenyouuseadictionaryasamousepad

#Ilostbothmymousepadswtf

(Amazing movie.)

Let's see if you guys still work properly. *I put on my gauntlets aiming at a tree. After letting one charge up I launch it and me forward with the burst of energy. It smashes the area I hit making it fall down. I smile and yell out* Tiimber! *Barley loud enough for Dallas to hear. The tree's fall is muffled by the sand it lands on*

Cressy said:

Solaire nodded and replied

"Hadn't eaten in days, I guess I was hungry... I wasn't feeling too well so that may be why I didn't look hungry, more miserable. :P "

He smiled and then said

"I feel... better... now that I have something in my stomach I can at least get back some of my lost energy. I may be able to heal your legs now."

OOC:

#Youknowyou'reghettowhenyouuseadictionaryasamousepad

#Ilostbothmymousepadswtf
Elsa glanced down at her legs, brushing a hand over them. "Maybe, but only if you're sure you are up to it. Or if you need healing more than I do, you should heal yourself. Because I really can wait, honestly. Even if we decided to leave the room and explore for a little while I could handle myself just fine in this wheelchair," she said with a nod. She patted the side of the chair gently, as if to reassure him.

"Speaking of which, when I'm finished eating, would you like to go out and explore this place? Or are you more interesting in getting some rest?" Elsa wasn't sure which she was more interested in. She had rested well that night, but she could always use more of it. Then again, exploring was always good too.

@Cressy

Last edited by a moderator:
MrDubWubs said:
(Amazing movie.)
Let's see if you guys still work properly. *I put on my gauntlets aiming at a tree. After letting one charge up I launch it and me forward with the burst of energy. It smashes the area I hit making it fall down. I smile and yell out* Tiimber! *Barley loud enough for Dallas to hear. The tree's fall is muffled by the sand it lands on*
"The hell was that..." *I got up from my chair, and looked around. I couldn't exactly see what just happened, but it was just loud enough to reach me. It almost sounded like tree just fell, or something else. I continued to look out for what just happened, but I had no luck. I slowly sat back down, still having no idea where that sound came from. Maybe it was Vi, I looked over at the beach, she wasn't in her spot. That's when I saw a tree laying down on the sand. I chuckled a bit, I wasn't expecting that.*

Dallas said:
"The hell was that..." *I got up from my chair, and looked around. I couldn't exactly see what just happened, but it was just loud enough to reach me. It almost sounded like tree just fell, or something else. I continued to look out for what just happened, but I had no luck. I slowly sat back down, still having no idea where that sound came from. Maybe it was Vi, I looked over at the beach, she wasn't in her spot. That's when I saw a tree laying down on the sand. I chuckled a bit, I wasn't expecting that.*
*after walking over to the balcony he was at I look up to him* Hey hot shot! Can you help me find some in touched pillows? I want to rest out here. It's nice. *I yell just loud enough so he can hear me*

MrDubWubs said:
*after walking over to the balcony he was at I look up to him* Hey hot shot! Can you help me find some in touched pillows? I want to rest out here. It's nice. *I yell just loud enough so he can hear me*
*I looked down from the balcony, "Sure, I'll be down there in a minute!" I said. I don't have anything else to do, I'll I've been doing is taking shots at empty bottles with my pistol, and drinking. I turned around, and made my way over to the stairs. I walked past many drunken idiots who were partying, half of them were unconscious. If only this place didn't have so many people, then it would be a bit more peaceful. I finally got to the main lobby, and waited for Vi.*

Akibahara said:
BOOM! The Tarsus Raging Bull discharged, sending a massive .454 round from the chamber. It soared through the air menacingly, causing RJ Mitte to fly back onto his ass. The bullet hit Dove so hard, the bone surrounding her nasal cavity dislodges and presses back, puncturing her brain and subsequently bone tearing at her brain stem. Her head blew open like an overripe watermelon, giving away too easily with a sickening crunch, grey matter oozing out Dove's ears.
RJ Mitte just froze, eyes wide in utter shock as he just killed a girl. Chloe bawled and cried, burying her head into a pillow...
Ellie had blood splattered on her face and clothes.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

This fucking guy...

She got up and wiped her face, then slowly stepped to the bed and sat on the side.

Ellie laid her hands on Chloe's shoulders and gently rubbed them.

"Look... I'm really sorry, but... She was infected... There was no way to keep her alive, really... I'm so sorry..."

Dallas said:
*I looked down from the balcony, "Sure, I'll be down there in a minute!" I said. I don't have anything else to do, I'll I've been doing is taking shots at empty bottles with my pistol, and drinking. I turned around, and made my way over to the stairs. I walked past many drunken idiots who were partying, half of them were unconscious. If only this place didn't have so many people, then it would be a bit more peaceful. I finally got to the main lobby, and waited for Vi.*
*as I walked inside I yawned while stretching my arms* NNnghya~ *I pop almost all my bones as I stretch* Man that felt good

@Cressy[/URL]

Solaire hm'd at what she said and then nodded, he needed to heal himself so he could push her around in that wheel chair! He wasn't going to let her have to go through more annoyances.

Solaire grabbed his chime and it let out a loud bell noise as a warm light washed over Solaire, he used up all the energy he had aqcuired to heal his legs and his shoulder, his chest was still ridden with stitched up wounds, and his back was beaten up with bruises, he still had that gash on his cheek, and the one on his forearm, but he could move at least. He realized he had a sling on his left arm, although he didn't know what the hell the contraption was.

He took a few breaths and sighed

"That was all I could do for a few hours at least, after I recover I will heal you."

Solaire seemed exceptionally better but he was very drained mentally, physically he seemed to be getting better.

"Alright, if you wish we may explore Elsa."

He said to her smiling

He put his helmet in his pouch, how could that thing fit there? Oh wait magic. The pouch sealed tight and he stood, dizziness washing over him and blurring his vision, his head pounded and he groaned, having to sit back down and having to take standing a bit slower.​

MrDubWubs said:
*as I walked inside I yawned while stretching my arms* NNnghya~ *I pop almost all my bones as I stretch* Man that felt good
"Lets go find those pillows, I'm not sure where to look for them though. Maybe just go to one of the rooms, or where the maids keep all of the clean ones." *I said, looking back at the main stairs that would lead to the rooms. I started to think about the other survivors, speaking of which, where's Bigby, and Dandy? I haven't seen them in a while.*

Dallas said:
"Lets go find those pillows, I'm not sure where to look for them though. Maybe just go to one of the rooms, or where the maids keep all of the clean ones." *I said, looking back at the main stairs that would lead to the rooms. I started to think about the other survivors, speaking of which, where's Bigby, and Dandy? I haven't seen them in a while.*
Yeah. Be sure to stick together though. Don't want a group of these guys to hold me down and make me do naughy things. *smiles wanting to see if that gets a reaction from him as I look up at him*

MrDubWubs said:
Yeah. Be sure to stick together though. Don't want a group of these guys to hold me down and make me do naughy things. *smiles wanting to see if that gets a reaction from him as I look up at him*
"I don't think you'll have to worry about that. One reason, is because you could punch the shit out of them with those giant gauntlets, Second, I'm here. So I really don't think you'll have to worry." *I said with a smile. I knew what she was trying to do, she was trying to get me to blush. Not this time... "Well, I say we should try one of the rooms, one that doesn't have vomit on the door handle." I said, while chuckling. I motioned a hand to tell her to follow me up the stairs.*

Dallas said:
Bigby felt the breath of the man beneath the pillow slowly going away as he was trying yell, to be heard, but Bigby was choking the noise just fine. The actor died. Bigby dragged his body and placed it under the bed. He would deal with it later. Right now, he needed a room, and he probably wouldn't be getting it around here. He would rather sleep on the beach than with an open door inside that place. Bigby went outside, carrying his pillow. He started to walk downstairs, when he saw Dallas and the odd woman with a gauntlet on her hands coming up. "Uhm, hey guys. I thought you were all lost or something".

@MrDubWubs

@Cressy

The queen was very pleased that Solaire chose to heal himself. In fact, she preferred it. She watched his body enveloped by light and when it faded, his wounds were gone. Elsa smiled warmly.

"Don't even worry about it. I'm just glad to see that you're better. Let's to explore then! We shall see where we have ended up," she said, slightly eager.

She frowned when he struggles to get up at first, worried seeing him dizzy.

"But please be careful, my knight. If you get too tired we can come right back to this room or find another place to rest. Exploring isn't that important." He seemed keen on doing anything Elsa was interested in, but she didn't want him to push himself because of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:
Luke bumped into someone else along the way: Strangely enough, undoubtedly, he was an A-List actor, but THIS role stuck to him? Weird. Leonardo DiCaprio, sporting an 1850s Wild West suit, and beige fedora bowed, “Why, it'sa pleasure ta meet ya, sir. I am Calvin J. Candie, professional slave holder and Mandingo wrestler. If you're interested, sir, we're holdin' a match righ' down in tha' basement. Got some fellow with poofy hair and a mighty nice complexion fightin' under his own will. Care to join?” He smiled, blowing a puff of white smoke from the side of his lips, his teeth were unusually dirty... possibly painted or visual effects?

1167836_django.jpg

@SuperChocoMilk
Luke raised an eyebrow at the man. Slave owner? What was this guys beef? He even looked like a fucking cowboy. But maybe this whole wrestling thing wold work out pretty well. Maybe he could get something out of it. "Sure thing." He waved goodbye to Ellen Page, then follows after Calvin.

Clementine stepped out of the bathroom with her new jacket on, and began walking into the DJ room. Oprah Winfrey was still doing whatever e fuck she was doing, and Clementine stepped past her. "Where the hell is Sabretooth?!" A man yelled, storming off. Clem looked around for something interesting.

walking-dead-season-2-ep3-1024x538.jpg

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
The queen was very pleased that Solaire chose to heal himself. In fact, she preferred it. She watched his body enveloped by light and when it faded, his wounds were gone. Elsa smiled warmly.

"Don't even worry about it. I'm just glad to see that you're better. Let's to explore then! We shall see where we have ended up," she said, slightly eager.

She frowned when he struggles to get up at first, worried seeing him dizzy.

"But please be careful, my knight. If you get too tired we came come right back to this room or find another place to rest. Exploring isn't that important." He seemed keen on doing anything Elsa was interested in, but she didn't want him to push himself because of that.

Solaire looked at Elsa as she became worried, he sighed and said.

"You should be more worried about yourself Elsa, you're the wounded one now."

He smiled as if that were to hide the tons of other wounds he had, he had lost a lot of blood so the light headed feeling seemed to linger with him. He stood and shook his head, forcing the dizziness out of him.

"I'm fine, now let's get to exploring Miss Elsa! We need to be aware of our surroundings! As well as if it is SUN LOVING!"

Solaire still didn't sound the same as before but he attempted to give it his best shot, he started wheeling Elsa around, getting a hang of it in a second and then opened the door to the extreme loudness, he peeked through the door crack and saw all kinds of obscenities, what the hell were those people doing!?

"Um... are you sure you wish to explore?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back