[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Xibilation said:

When Ariel arrived, she looked around for someone else. She didn't even know what songs to request! The only reason Ariel had left Tom is because she had felt him when she grinded- he was a very, little Tom, and Ariel needed something bigger.... Better.

Ariel twerked to the music, the song now repeating "Party Rock", whatever that meant. She hoped to gain the attention of someone, and while many men were staring at and appreciating her explicit dancing, only a Canadian, tattooed guy with a high pitched voice, pants that sagged too low, red eyes, and rotten breath approached her.

"Hey babe, I'm Justin Beiber."

Ariel recoiled a bit, but then shrugged. Hey, whatever she got she was good with.

Justin Beiber cooed out with such an angelic voice, boyish looks, and a pretty face! ^.^ Jay kay, he can rot in the Devil's ass crack. He walked over with swagger, most girls, right now, would wet themselves—maybe Ariel did, or she didn't. He had large pecs, as he modeled for her, winking as he did so, “Baby, baby oooooh~ baby~” Boy... was he dreamy. Mm, he did have a thought pop into his head, he... wanted someone a bit more
male than Ariel secretly, hunky and sexy, but... but he had an act to keep up!

tumblr_mbufod0o4l1r3lpf6o1_500.jpg

Verite said:
"...I hate this place," Shiki sighed, leading Mikasa away from the strange man.
...Aaaand, right into Britney Spears, she giggled like a mad woman, literally wearing the fingers of a few dead celebs who didn't make it out of the Crossed outbreak, “It's funny, so so funny! WANT A BITE?!” She held up a slender finger, the name 'Emma Stone' carved in old blood. She was bald, spazzing out, and straight-up insane.

hF0F5F8C8

Dallas said:
*My face grew hot again...the hell? I've haven't felt like this in years. The way she snapped that mans leg was amazing! My heart fluttered. I quickly shook my head again, and let go of the mans arm. He fell to the ground, holding his new broken leg. I crouched down next to him, and watched Vi walk away. "She's one mighty fine piece of work, wouldn't you say?" I said t0 the man on the ground. Forget the guy in the bathroom with the cocaine, he'll end up dead within a couple of days. I feel alive baby! I have never felt this good since my first heist when I was only a teenager!*
*as you watch me walk away you notice I slowly start to bounce again*

MrDubWubs said:
*giggles as he grabs themail man's arm. I give Dallas another peck and walk past the other guy as I do I use a gauntlet to snap his lower leg in half* You step off bitch~!
Chris Brown mewled like a bitch, his legs torn in two like pixie-sticks, "AAAHHHHH!!!" He cried and screamed, blood and bone matter oozed from his nasty wounds, seeping onto a floor matted with Dr. Pepper and other unknown... fluids. Ew. Don't touch it. His screams fell upon deaf ears, no one was sober enough to help his ass. He crawled away, tears pouring down his cheeks, into the Men's Restroom. If Dallas decided to follow him, he'd find a super-cracked up Bruno Mars.

MrDubWubs said:
*as you watch me walk away you notice I slowly start to bounce again*
"Excuse me my friend, I need to go take care of something." *I said, while patting the man on the shoulder. I got up, and slowly started to make my way over to Vi. What was the rush? I should at least let her have a bit of fun, but not too much. I'll be making sure she doesn't cause too much trouble. After all, if she can snap a mans leg, who knows what else she could do.*

Akibahara said:
Justin Beiber cooed out with such an angelic voice, boyish looks, and a pretty face! ^.^ Jay kay, he can rot in the Devil's ass crack. He walked over with swagger, most girls, right now, would wet themselves—maybe Ariel did, or she didn't. He had large pecs, as he modeled for her, winking as he did so, “Baby, baby oooooh~ baby~” Boy... was he dreamy. Mm, he did have a thought pop into his head, he... wanted someone a bit more male than Ariel secretly, hunky and sexy, but... but he had an act to keep up!

tumblr_mbufod0o4l1r3lpf6o1_500.jpg
Ariel was ready to dance him, but then she noticed him slyly glancing at a naked guy who was running around, and Justin bit his lip.

Now, not that Ariel didn't like all guys who liked other guys, but this one was not worth it.

"Bye, I, uh, gotta pee!" Ariel exclaimed, and ran off, only to run into a new sexy figure....

....Morgan Freeman.

((Must. Sleep. Such sorry. Much sadness.))

Dallas said:
"Excuse me my friend, I need to go take care of something." *I said, while patting the man on the shoulder. I got up, and slowly started to make my way over to Vi. What was the rush? I should at least let her have a bit of fun, but not too much. I'll be making sure she doesn't cause too much trouble. After all, if she can snap a mans leg, who knows what else she could do.*
*giggles looking around with a smile. This world's party's are alot more active than the one's at home* Hmmm *I wonder while bouncing how to exactly party here. I just begin to copy others and start fist pumping in the air to the beat of the music* Dallas join me! This is soo different from home!

MrDubWubs said:
*giggles looking around with a smile. This world's party's are alot more active than the one's at home* Hmmm *I wonder while bouncing how to exactly party here. I just begin to copy others and start fist pumping in the air to the beat of the music*
*I leaned up against a wall. Watching Vi to make sure she doesn't do anything too bad. I pulled out a cigarette, and lit it. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her partying to the music. The music that was playing wasn't something I was used to. So I just sat back and watched, and smoked one of my last cigarettes.*

Dallas said:
*I leaned up against a wall. Watching Vi to make sure she doesn't do anything too bad. I pulled out a cigarette, and lit it. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her partying to the music. The music that was playing wasn't something I was used to. So I just sat back and watched, and smoked one of my last cigarettes.*
*sighs and slowly comes to a halt. I then walk over to Dallas as his cigarette is half way done. My gauntlets hang by my sides as I lean against the wall with him. A smile on my face* Not gonna lie... this world has some weak drugs. I'm already out of energy. Can I have the rest? *points to the cigarette*

*I raised an eyebrow, looking at both Vi, and my cigarette. "Sure why not, here." I handed her the cigarette. I wonder what her world is like. Apparently to her, out drugs aren't as powerful as the ones from her world. If that's true, Hector would be all over that, since he deals in drug trafficking. I wounder how he is anyway, probably dead... It's not like I care, I wonder how Bain...and the rest of the crew. I know Chains is dead, but what about Hoxton, and Wolf? I had to push that thought out of my mind.*

Dallas said:
*I raised an eyebrow, looking at both Vi, and my cigarette. "Sure why not, here." I handed her the cigarette. I wonder what her world is like. Apparently to her, out drugs aren't as powerful as the ones from her world. If that's true, Hector would be all over that, since he deals in drug trafficking. I wounder how he is anyway, probably dead... It's not like I care, I wonder how Bain...and the rest of the crew. I know Chains is dead, but what about Hoxton, and Wolf? I had to push that thought out of my mind.*
*takes a long breath in finishing it off and breaths it out with a relaxing and happy sigh* I saw you blush when I kissed your cheeks. *giggles at the thought*

MrDubWubs said:
*takes a long breath in finishing it off and breaths it out with a relaxing and happy sigh* I saw you blush when I kissed your cheeks. *giggles at the thought*
*Aw hell...she caught me... What should I do? What should I say! "Well, you see, the reason why is because it was so unexpected. You know? Plus, you were all hyped up on the cocaine. So you really had no control over yourself..." I rubbed the back of my neck, and looked away. I felt my face one again become hot. Not now, not now... I need to calm down. I breathed in slowly, and exhaled.*

Dallas said:
*Aw hell...she caught me... What should I do? What should I say! "Well, you see, the reason why is because it was so unexpected. You know? Plus, you were all hyped up on the cocaine. So you really had no control over yourself..." I rubbed the back of my neck, and looked away. I felt my face one again become hot. Not now, not now... I need to calm down. I breathed in slowly, and exhaled.*
Me not being able to control myself and you blushing from a kiss are no where near related. Also *softly with a smooth hand I make your head face me* You're blushing at the thought of it~. 
(Ok that's my final post. Phone is going to die in a few seconds. I'll see y'all tomorrow. Dallas don't do a damn thing till I'm back!)

Dandy's eyes snap open.

I really need that food.

"I died and someone at that Umbrella place fixed me up I think, they were planning to clone all of us dead people. Then, I ran and jumped in the back of your sled and it's like none of you even flippin noticed me."

Then he notices people crowding because someone was hurt.

"Me and my mouth." Dandy mutters to himself.

@Dallas

@Akibahara

@LunarDiscord 
(( My gif banner is back! :D ))

(( edit: Nvm ))

Leo had slowly woke up from the plane crash, seeing the island and all it's inhabitants. His ears were greated by music, as he looked around and went unknowingly to the DJ Area to search for Debra, or anyone that could help him. "Hello?-Oh, Excuse me- Pardon me" was what he was saying as he moved and strides along the celebrities. "Debra?"

@Bombielonia @Akibahara 
// Well im back

"Here, Clementine, I'd suggest that you go and put on this jacket and take off that shirt. It's kind of shitty. Do it in the bathroom."

Clementine walked off, and Luke was suddenly pulled into the DJ Room. "Okay, okay, I really need to stay back there!" Luke began trying to reason with a currently naked Bryan Cranston, who simply replied to him about knocking or some shit. They threw him into the DJ room, colliding into a man with a large beard and tinfoil strapped into his hands, looking like claws. "What'd you just do to me, Bub?!"

Luke walked away from him more into the dance floor, suddenly bumping into a woman who was simply propped against the wall bobbing her head to the music. "Hey! What's your problem buddy? I don't think I've seen you around her before anyways."

The woman looked strikingly familiar. "Ellie! It's me! Luke! Remember!"

"My name's Ellen, not Ellie."

"What? You look exactly like her! And plus, your names are almost identical."

Ellen Page simply raised an eyebrow, and then continued bobbing along to the music. "Well, you're not completely crazy I guess. Stick over here. Have you seen monkey Oprah Winfrey yet?"

"I saw a black lady who threw shit at a little girl I was with."

"Fucked up shit."

@Akibahara

Last edited by a moderator:

Solaire

Solaire after quite some time being out, opened his eyes, he lay on a small mattress in an attic it seems, he tried to sit up but could only lift his head without getting some pain. He looked around the cellar and saw Elsa, he smiled, being glad she was safe, but she didn't look very good.

"Where am I...?"

@Akibahara

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

(morning everyone~ Back for the day I believe so I'm going to write a reply now. <3 )

@Cressy @Akibahara

Elsa was out like a light for the rest of the night. She had been exhausted, in pain, and very stressed out. The sleep was well needed.

She dreamt during the night of the one thing she wished she could have gotten out of her head the most: the crossed version of herself. Elsa stood looking in a mirror at herself. She blinked, and in the blink of an eye her reflection in the mirror had become her crossed self.

"Wanna play?" crossed Elsa hissed, reaching out of the mirror to grip her throat and dig her sharp nails into it.

The queen quickly woke with a slight yelp, sending the image away. She breathed heavy for a moment and touched her forehead, trying to remember what had happened last night.

The plane crash.

Her memories came back and she hesitantly looked down at her legs--which she expected to be in great pain, however, they actually felt a tad better. She was in a medical room and it appeared as if she had been worked on. But what about Solaire?

She bit her lip and lifted up to look for him or someone. She was anxious to know if the knight had lived through the night.

"Is anyone there?" she called out.

// I can do stuff in a couple minutes :3 

Klutzy Ninja Kitty](morning everyone~ Back for the day I believe so I'm going to write a reply now. <3 ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL] @Akibahara

Elsa was out like a light for the rest of the night. She had been exhausted, in pain, and very stressed out. The sleep was well needed.

She dreamt during the night of the one thing she wished she could have gotten out of her head the most: the crossed version of herself. Elsa stood looking in a mirror at herself. She blinked, and in the blink of an eye her reflection in the mirror had become her crossed self.

"Wanna play?" crossed Elsa hissed, reaching out of the mirror to grip her throat and dig her sharp nails into it.

The queen quickly woke with a slight yelp, sending the image away. She breathed heavy for a moment and touched her forehead, trying to remember what had happened last night.

The plane crash.

Her memories came back and she hesitantly looked down at her legs--which she expected to be in great pain, however, they actually felt a tad better. She was in a medical room and it appeared as if she had been worked on. But what about Solaire?

She bit her lip and lifted up to look for him or someone. She was anxious to know if the knight had lived through the night.

Before heading up to the second floor however, she heard a yelp from a nearby room.

Ellie had been wandering around every since the sled had melted.

The bandage was still wrapped around her head, the blood on the back of it had spread a little further.

She started walking toward where she heard the voice come, trying out doors.

Most of the rooms were empty or had a crazy celebrity in them.

Finally, she opened the right door and saw the queen lying there.

She tilted her head and giggled.

"Ice..." she smiled.

Ellie walked toward Elsa.

"Skate... queen." she said.

// I'm starting to enjoy playing a halfwit.

// I might just go around Hodor-style and only say "Ellie" all the time

Klutzy Ninja Kitty](morning everyone~ Back for the day I believe so I'm going to write a reply now. <3 ) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL] @Akibahara

The plane crash.

Solaire

Solaire had seemed to sigh, not spotting another person so he decided to lay his head back down, he had no reason to be up at this time. But he did wonder where they were, and if it was safe. As well as how the other survivors remained.

As well as the dream that continued to haunt him, but he then heard a voice

"Is anyone there?"

The voice came from behind the walls of his doorless room, he then attempted to speak.

"Elsa...?"

His voice sounded raspy and hoarse, much unlike the usual jolly british voice of his.

He waited for a response, maybe he had been too quiet?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Akibahara 
Btw we're in the attic))

JayJay said:
// I can do stuff in a couple minutes :3 

Before heading up to the second floor however, she heard a yelp from a nearby room.

Ellie had been wandering around every since the sled had melted.

The bandage was still wrapped around her head, the blood on the back of it had spread a little further.

She started walking toward where she heard the voice come, trying out doors.

Most of the rooms were empty or had a crazy celebrity in them.

Finally, she opened the right door and saw the queen lying there.

She tilted her head and giggled.

"Ice..." she smiled.

// I'm starting to enjoy playing a halfwit.

// I might just go around Hodor-style and only say "Ellie" all the time
Cressy said:

Solaire

Solaire had seemed to sigh, not spotting another person so he decided to lay his head back down, he had no reason to be up at this time. But he did wonder where they were, and if it was safe. As well as how the other survivors remained.

As well as the dream that continued to haunt him, but he then heard a voice

"Is anyone there?"

The voice came from behind the walls of his doorless room, he then attempted to speak.

"Elsa...?"

His voice sounded raspy and hoarse, much unlike the usual jolly british voice of his.

He waited for a response, maybe he had been too quiet?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Akibahara 
Btw we're in the attic))
@Cressy @JayJay

(haha yeah I remember we are in the attic. But Elsa passed out and now had medical equipment around her so I guess she figures she's in a clinic or something. xD )

The first person Elsa heard was Ellie, who came in the room and giggled. Elsa blushed, thinking she was laughing at her situation. The queen frowned. "Do I really look that bad?" she asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Ice..." she smiled.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. "Ellie, are you all right?" The girl was mumbling and acting strange. She wondered if she was okay. Maybe she needed a doctor too?

After a moment, she heard another voice call out. But it sounded worn out. Her head turned in the direction of the voice and she almost fell out of bed with excitement seeing who was awake.

"Solaire! Sir knight, you're alive!"

In fact, she did fall out of bed, but only because she tried to get out with broken legs.

Elsa groaned and rubbed her legs while she was on the floor. "Well that wasn't a good idea," she mumbled to herself. She glanced to Ellie. "If you can understand, can you help me over to Solaire? I want to check on him." She probably couldn't walk, but she didn't care. She would make a wheelchair out of ice if she had to get around.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL] @JayJay
(haha yeah I remember we are in the attic. But Elsa passed out and now had medical equipment around her so I guess she figures she's in a clinic or something. xD )

The first person Elsa heard was Ellie, who came in the room and giggled. Elsa blushed, thinking she was laughing at her situation. The queen frowned. "Do I really look that bad?" she asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Ice..." she smiled.

Elsa raised an eyebrow. "Ellie, are you all right?" The girl was mumbling and acting strange. She wondered if she was okay. Maybe she needed a doctor too?

After a moment, she heard another voice call out. But it sounded worn out. Her head turned in the direction of the voice and she almost fell out of bed with excitement seeing who was awake.

"Solaire! Sir knight, you're alive!"

In fact, she did fall out of bed, but only because she tried to get out with broken legs.

Elsa groaned and rubbed her legs while she was on the floor. "Well that wasn't a good idea," she mumbled to herself. She glanced to Ellie. "If you can understand, can you help me over to Solaire? I want to check on him." She probably couldn't walk, but she didn't care. She would make a wheelchair out of ice if she had to get around.
Ellie didn't seem to be paying much attention.

In fact, she was just about looking everywhere but at Elsa, even when the queen fell on her royal butt.

Though when Elsa said 'help', Ellie's eyes quickly darted to the woman.

"Help? ... Help."

Ellie smiled and took Elsa's hands, both of them, then turned around and just started dragging the queen along.

She stepped out of the room, looking around for Solaire.

"Sun... Ice, help..."

@Cressy

Solaire

Solaire continued to wonder what his dream, or better, nightmare had been about. The dream had not ended at him clutching on to the icy blue ember, but a fellow undead, extended his hand and switched his place with Solaire, as if willing to accept his fate, and challenge the abyss by embracing it. Solaire attempted to call out to the poor soul as he was pulled out into the sunlight but it was too late, he had woken up.

Solaire heard Elsa's voice as well as... Ellie? He spoke out and said

"In here..."

He's pretty much in the same room as her just inside a little sub area inside it, like another mini room.​

[QUOTE="Leo Barnes]// So uhhh. We're on an island full of celebrities. Cool. But I have no idea what to do without Akis consolence x3

[/QUOTE]
((Keep wailing on chris brown, Vi already broke his leg))

Cressy said:

Solaire

Solaire continued to wonder what his dream, or better, nightmare had been about. The dream had not ended at him clutching on to the icy blue ember, but a fellow undead, extended his hand and switched his place with Solaire, as if willing to accept his fate, and challenge the abyss by embracing it. Solaire attempted to call out to the poor soul as he was pulled out into the sunlight but it was too late, he had woken up.

Solaire heard Elsa's voice as well as... Ellie? He spoke out and said

"In here..."

He's pretty much in the same room as her just inside a little sub area inside it, like another mini room.​

((Keep wailing on chris brown, Vi already broke his leg))
Ellie heard the knight's voice and walked toward it, into the room.

She saw him and smiled, still casually dragging Elsa behind her.

"Sun."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back