[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Claire realized that behind the gauntleted woman, was a sled holding both Elsa and Solaire, suddenly realizing the horrible condition that they were both in with a start. Nodding quickly in agreement at Elsa's words, her voice was certainly weak. " Right! Right! Uh... damn... we need a medic right now.. " She starts jogging up closer to the mansion, hoping to be greeted by someone who knew what was going on, on this damn island.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9196-lunardiscord/ said:
@LunarDiscord[/URL]
Elsa's brow furrowed. She didn't really like that the man was yelling at her. Could she really be blamed for feeling such upset emotions? Most of the time, solemn words coincided with her normal personality anyhow. If he wanted someone more cheerful and hopeful to speak with, he would need to wait for Solaire to wake up. His bright and cheerful disposition could perk anyone up, even the introverted icy queen.

She calmed her nerves at the man though. He had helped her and Solaire arrive to a more safe environment, after all.

When she heard him pass out and fall over, Elsa lifted up slightly, wincing from her pain. She slid back down though, unable to support her weight. "Claire? Ngh... he's right... we do need help." Elsa and Solaire were in the tiny sled Vi had drug in. Solaire was unconscious at the moment. Elsa was barely keeping awake.
*I looked to my left, only to see two wounded survivors. "Holy hell! I'll try my best to get you two to a doctor!" I said, running to the front of the sled, only to trip over Vi who was on the ground. I got back on my feet, and said, "A little help moving both this sled, and Vi would be nice!" I yelled.*

LunarDiscord said:
Claire realized that behind the gauntleted woman, was a sled holding both Elsa and Solaire, suddenly realizing the horrible condition that they were both in with a start. Nodding quickly in agreement at Elsa's words, her voice was certainly weak. " Right! Right! Uh... damn... we need a medic right now.. " She starts jogging up closer to the mansion, hoping to be greeted by someone who knew what was going on, on this damn island.
Dallas said:
*I looked to my left, only to see two wounded survivors. "Holy hell! I'll try my best to get you two to a doctor!" I said, running to the front of the sled, only to trip over Vi who was on the ground. I got back on my feet, and said, "A little help moving both this sled, and Vi would be nice!" I yelled.*
Blinking weakly, she could hear Claire and Dallas speak in the background, not able to hear much of what they were saying. She did catch what Dallas said about her sled, however. The queen realized she was growing too weak to hold it together much longer--it was made of her own ice after all. "I... can't hold it together..." The sled began to rapidly melt into a puddle with them still lying in it.

Solaire

Solaire was currently having dreams of his worlds, facing mighty dragons and demons, as well as monstrosities beyond belief, god like beings and bringing them down one by one. But in one particular scene it flashed more than usual.

It was so intense that Claire could see it in her mind

A bright sun at the top of Solaire's vision and then a cold dark Abyss on the bottom growing slowly, the rays of the sun not affecting it.

"Solaire... reach out to m-" said.. the sun?

Solaire looked down and saw a face, a representation of the abyss

_dark_souls_darkstalker_kaathe_highres_kingseeker_frampt_offical_art_official_art_primordial_serpent_red_eyes_scan_teeth__H7eHIfn2hN.jpg

"So Knight of Sunlight! CHOOSE WISELY, will you embrace the Abyss or Challenge the Abyss! And continue to follow those who have ABANDONED YOU!"

His voice boomed painfully loud

Solaire reached out to the sun but it was quickly blocked by the creatures gaping jaws, as it consumed Solaire and retreated to the abyss.

Solaire's limp body continued to plummet, infinitely through the Abyss...

As if all will and hope has left him

The only thing left was a small icy blue ember he clutched on too.

That was the only thing.

---

Solaire in his physical form shook intensely, as if he were having convulsions.

@LunarDiscord

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@MrDubWubs

@JayJay

@Flaming Centurion

Cressy said:

Solaire

Solaire was currently having dreams of his worlds, facing mighty dragons and demons, as well as monstrosities beyond belief, god like beings and bringing them down one by one. But in one particular scene it flashed more than usual.

A bright sun at the top of Solaire's vision and then a cold dark Abyss on the bottom growing slowly, the rays of the sun not affecting it.

_dark_souls_darkstalker_kaathe_highres_kingseeker_frampt_offical_art_official_art_primordial_serpent_red_eyes_scan_teeth__H7eHIfn2hN.jpg

"So Knight of Sunlight! CHOOSE WISELY, will you embrace the Abyss or Challenge the Abyss! And continue to follow those who have ABANDONED YOU!"

Solaire reached out to the sun but it was quickly blocked by the creatures gaping jaws, as it consumed Solaire and retreated to the abyss.

That was the only thing.

---

@LunarDiscord

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@MrDubWubs

@JayJay

@Flaming Centurion

make-your-clients-cry1-300x300.jpg

//Dat post... epic! :D

@Cressy

@Everyone

Elsa felt the sled met around her, and shivered from the cold water.

Wait, she shivered?

That wasn't right. Elsa never shivered from cold. So why had she--?

Beside her, Solaire began to shake violently as if something were very wrong. Her heartbeat sped up more rapidly, almost painfully. But that didn't matter to her. The instant Solaire seemed to be worse, her own pain no longer mattered.

She reached over and gripped his hand hard, looking at him with worry and distress. "No, no, no! S-Sir Solaire... Ngh... I think I'm cashing in my favor now. Don't you die. That's what I want. Hang on."

"SOMEONE HELP ALREADY!" she shouted, mustering up much strength to call out.

Cressy said:

Solaire

That was the only thing.

---

@LunarDiscord

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@MrDubWubs

@JayJay

@Flaming Centurion

*I ran over to Solaire, he was shaking violently like he was having a seizure, or convulsions. I crouched down, and yelled at him, "Solaire! Get up you knight bastard! Get the hell up! You are NOT going to die on my watch!" I had no idea what to do... If he is having a seizure, then I can't do anything...you can stop one after it has started...*

Klutzy Ninja Kitty] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3134-cressy/ said:
@Cressy[/URL]
@Everyone

Elsa felt the sled met around her, and shivered from the cold water.

Wait, she shivered?

That wasn't right. Elsa never shivered from cold. So why had she--?

Beside her, Solaire began to shake violently as if something were very wrong. Her heartbeat sped up more rapidly, almost painfully. But that didn't matter to her. The instant Solaire seemed to be worse, her own pain no longer mattered.

She reached over and gripped his hand hard, looking at him with worry and distress. "No, no, no! S-Sir Solaire... Ngh... I think I'm cashing in my favor now. Don't you die. That's what I want. Hang on."

"SOMEONE HELP ALREADY!" she shouted, mustering up much strength to call out.
"I'm trying my best ma'am!" *I said. Where the hell did Claire go? She said she was going to get a doctor... And where in the hell is Dandy? "Where in the hell is that damn doctor..." I said under my breath. Trying my best to help both Solaire, and Elsa. I had no medical supplies at all... What am I supposed to do?*

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine began following after the man, then looked suspiciously at Claire Redfield. Clementine continued walking on, as Luke finally got up and started walking after them. "Bunch of assholes, no help for an injured man." He mumbled to himself, but shook his head and didn't mention it to anyone. Best not to, he guessed. He finally caught up to Clementine, looking at her and nodding. "Hey Clem."
The two stepped up to the mansion, looking at the spectacular sight.
It... actually wasn't as you anticipated. Many of the celebrities lost their minds, while the other half, partied their ass off and got used to the whole schtick. The interior was dimly lit, chandeliers, booze, drugs of any kind, littered the landscape—it was a fuckin' circus to say the least. You spotted an African American woman, Oprah Winfrey, if you recognized her, screaming and howling like a monkey as she... what the fucking fuck?--threw feces as Clementine & Luke. It splattered against Clem's dress, as Ariel saw Tom Cruise wiggling his eyebrows, calling her over...

consert-crazy-monsters-music-party-Favim.com-336229.jpg

You can handle the Crossed, maybe the Umbrella Corporation, but this?! This was a brand new animal altogether. Ugh. Semen, spit, alcohol, was fucking everywhere. You saw singer Enrique Iglesias and Emma Watson making out in the corner, Keanu Reeves, who apparently lost his mind months ago, wore dark sunglasses and a Matrix-esque outfit, walking around ominously.

Solaire & Elsa were taken into the attic, where Dr. Ken Jeong, a licensed physician, began working on Elsa's broken legs, casting them in a splint. A one-armed man entered the room, “Yo NlGGA, how am I supposed to rap like dis, dawg?” You may recognized him as Kanye West, now missing his left arm due to... whatever. The Doctor simply shrugged him off.

MV5BMTQyMTczNzU4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODUxMjMy._V1_SY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

There are a few areas of interest:

- The 1st floor, containing the kitchen, a living room, and a DJ area.

- The 2nd floor, containing more rooms- a lot of actors, actresses, rappers, and singers reside here.

- The basement, where Ariel came out of.

- The attic, where Solaire & Elsa are currently situated in.

Welcome to the REAL Island.

Akibahara said:
It... actually wasn't as you anticipated. Many of the celebrities lost their minds, while the other half, partied their ass off and got used to the whole schtick. The interior was dimly lit, chandeliers, booze, drugs of any kind, littered the landscape—it was a fuckin' circus to say the least. You spotted an African American woman, Oprah Winfrey, if you recognized her, screaming and howling like a monkey as she... what the fucking fuck?--threw feces as Clementine & Luke. It splattered against Clem's dress, as Ariel saw Tom Cruise wiggling his eyebrows, calling her over...

You can handle the Crossed, maybe the Umbrella Corporation, but this?! This was a brand new animal altogether. Ugh. Semen, spit, alcohol, was fucking everywhere. You saw singer Enrique Iglesias and Emma Watson making out in the corner, Keanu Reeves, who apparently lost his mind months ago, wore dark sunglasses and a Matrix-esque outfit, walking around ominously.

Solaire & Elsa were taken into the attic, where Dr. Ken Jeong, a licensed physician, began working on Elsa's broken legs, casting them in a splint. A one-armed man entered the room, “Yo NlGGA, how am I supposed to rap like dis, dawg?” You may recognized him as Kanye West, now missing his left arm due to... whatever. The Doctor simply shrugged him off.

- The 2nd floor, containing more rooms- a lot of actors, actresses, rappers, and singers reside here.

"Where's the bar..." *I said, my voice echoing a bit in the large building. I decided to go to the kitchen on the 1st floor, maybe they will have some whiskey, or at least some good scotch.*

Akibahara said:

*I awaken and note that no one helped me. I roll my eyes and wander aimlessly to the Dj area*

Last edited by a moderator:
Akibahara said:

Shaking his head, Shiki sighed a bit. "And these were the people who bombed us back in WWII, huh?" He muttered to himself. Still, at least for now, he was safe. Well, safe from becoming one of the Crossed. But apparently still not safe from the possibility that shit might be flung right at him. Oh, whatever. He decided to make his way towards the kitchen in the First Floor to perhaps make something to eat. He only hoped he'd find something edible.

Akibahara said:

Ariel's eyes widened as she saw the man gesturing for her to walk over, and she did, confused.

"Hey there," he said, and Ariel felt a little wary. He was quite mysterious- she couldn't tell if he was drunk or just randomly flirting with her. The man looked her up and down slowly, smirking as he did. Ariel crossed her arms over her chest, feeling self conscious.

She had woken up and was dressed in what seemed to be "normal" clothes for this world, with a top called a "t-shirt" with a "deep v neck", as it had been explained to her. She also wore these tight, blue, ripped things called jeans. Ariel's hair was still long and red- thankfully the wolf transformation hadn't changed that. But Ariel was still confused why he was looking at her like that. He couldn't be checking her out, could he? She was a married woman!

*I searched the kitchen for any alcohol, sadly, there wasn't any. It all must have been moved to the DJ area, since that's where all the people are partying...I guess. My stomach began to rumble, I might as well grab something to eat while I'm in here. I started to make myself a nice BLT sandwich. That's when I noticed Shiki walk into the room.*

Dallas said:
"Where's the bar..." *I said, my voice echoing a bit in the large building. I decided to go to the kitchen on the 1st floor, maybe they will have some whiskey, or at least some good scotch.*
The Kitchen is filled with drunk and/or insane celebrities, “BLAAAAAA!!” To Dallas' surprise, a female, skanky and half-naked, sporting daisy duke shorts, and a rainbow colored shirt barfed all over his suit, “Oooooh, hey maaaaan~” She had black eyeliner, dirty blonde hair that hung everywhere, a bottle of Captain Morgan rum in her left hand, her lips caked with vomit, “Wanna gimme a kiss, old man? Yeeeeeah...”

kesha_drunk.jpg

However, besides that, the kitchen is decked with almost any food you can think of—and plenty of it!

MrDubWubs said:
*I awaken and note that no one helped me. I roll my eyes and wander aimlessly to the Dj area*
Vi ran into a very short man, he seemed calm, but he was a little tipsy, “Oh, careful.” He wasn't like everyone else—more calm, collected, but prone to the party scene. He peeked around cautiously, delusional from “the cops coming after him.” He whispered into Vi's “So, uh, wanna try some, er, some of this 'white girl' I got recently?” White girl? What could that possibly mean?

Bruno_Spotify_ProfileImg_013014.jpg

Verite said:
Shaking his head, Shiki sighed a bit. "And these were the people who bombed us back in WWII, huh?" He muttered to himself. Still, at least for now, he was safe. Well, safe from becoming one of the Crossed. But apparently still not safe from the possibility that shit might be flung right at him. Oh, whatever. He decided to make his way towards the kitchen in the First Floor to perhaps make something to eat. He only hoped he'd find something edible.
Shiki brushed pass the drunken party-goer Dallas ran into, instead he ran into someone different:

“You know- kid- you should watch out- where you're goin'! Yeah, baby.” It was an older gentlemen, he had a habit of pausing every few words, then continuing his sentence. Notably, there was a Colt Single Action Army Revolver on his belt, “Hey, I see you're- lookin' at this classic- on my belt- it's a replica of, uh, an old John Wayne movie. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon. Instant classic. Yeah. Killin' Crossed like- Danny Devito's career- after Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger.”

MTIwNjA4NjM0MDAwNjcyMjY4.jpg

Akibahara said:
Shiki brushed pass the drunken party-goer Dallas ran into, instead he ran into someone different:
“You know- kid- you should watch out- where you're goin'! Yeah, baby.” It was an older gentlemen, he had a habit of pausing every few words, then continuing his sentence. Notably, there was a Colt Single Action Army Revolver on his belt, “Hey, I see you're- lookin' at this classic- on my belt- it's a replica of, uh, an old John Wayne movie. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon. Instant classic. Yeah. Killin' Crossed like- Danny Devito's career- after Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger.”

"O-Oh, that's very nice, sir," Shiki said nervously with a chuckle. This man had a look of importance, but he couldn't take him that seriously in an environment like this. He was probably another one of those American celebrities, and same went for these "John Wayne" and "Danny DeVito" type characters. Arnold Schwarzenegger sounded... well, not white, but that was besides the point. "Wait so... you've killed Crossed with that thing?"

Akibahara said:
The Kitchen is filled with drunk and/or insane celebrities, “BLAAAAAA!!” To Dallas' surprise, a female, skanky and half-naked, sporting daisy duke shorts, and a rainbow colored shirt barfed all over his suit, “Oooooh, hey maaaaan~” She had black eyeliner, dirty blonde hair that hung everywhere, a bottle of Captain Morgan rum in her left hand, her lips caked with vomit, “Wanna gimme a kiss, old man? Yeeeeeah...”
kesha_drunk.jpg

However, besides that, the kitchen is decked with almost any food you can think of—and plenty of it!

Vi ran into a very short man, he seemed calm, but he was a little tipsy, “Oh, careful.” He wasn't like everyone else—more calm, collected, but prone to the party scene. He peeked around cautiously, delusional from “the cops coming after him.” He whispered into Vi's “So, uh, wanna try some, er, some of this 'white girl' I got recently?” White girl? What could that possibly mean?

“You know- kid- you should watch out- where you're goin'! Yeah, baby.” It was an older gentlemen, he had a habit of pausing every few words, then continuing his sentence. Notably, there was a Colt Single Action Army Revolver on his belt, “Hey, I see you're- lookin' at this classic- on my belt- it's a replica of, uh, an old John Wayne movie. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon. Instant classic. Yeah.”

*I looked at the young women...if you could call her that. All I wanted to do was enjoy my sandwich, and now this. "Listen sunshine, you're barking up the wrong tree. I've seen plenty of people like you, they either ended up getting robbed, or killed. And right now, I'm not in the most jolly mood. So you better just turn around, and keep on walking." I said. I picked up my sandwich, and walked out of the kitchen. I started to make my way to the DJ Room.*

Akibahara said:
kesha_drunk.jpg

*my face looks a little disappointed I didn't see this coming. It was no doubt it was a drug.* Sure. Why not. *I've probably had worse considering I once smoked a giant poison mushroom down to ashes and I am still alive*

Xibilation said:
Ariel's eyes widened as she saw the man gesturing for her to walk over, and she did, confused.
"Hey there," he said, and Ariel felt a little wary. He was quite mysterious- she couldn't tell if he was drunk or just randomly flirting with her. The man looked her up and down slowly, smirking as he did. Ariel crossed her arms over her chest, feeling self conscious.

She had woken up and was dressed in what seemed to be "normal" clothes for this world, with a top called a "t-shirt" with a "deep v neck", as it had been explained to her. She also wore these tight, blue, ripped things called jeans. Ariel's hair was still long and red- thankfully the wolf transformation hadn't changed that. But Ariel was still confused why he was looking at her like that. He couldn't be checking her out, could he? She was a married woman!

1310419087815.jpg

“Woo! Pretty lady, pretty lady! How are YOU?”​

The incredibly eccentric Tom Cruise, without any hesitation or warning, wrapped an arm around Ariel, “Baby, you're like the prettiest star in the sky, s'like... Lord Xenu came down... and blessed this shithole of a world. Know what I mean?” If Ariel spoke, he'd immediately cut her off, “... Darlin', you need to chill. It's a party, and I... think you really need to calm down.” Mm, typical, not in his right senses either. He pushed over a bottle of Crown Ambassador Reserve, an exotic Australian beer, it smelt unusual...

“Let's have a party!”

Verite said:
"O-Oh, that's very nice, sir," Shiki said nervously with a chuckle. This man had a look of importance, but he couldn't take him that seriously in an environment like this. He was probably another one of those American celebrities, and same went for these "John Wayne" and "Danny DeVito" type characters. Arnold Schwarzenegger sounded... well, not white, but that was besides the point. "Wait so... you've killed Crossed with that thing?"
“Of course- I've killed- a shitload of Crossed- son. Yeah, like- five... or so. They were comin' in my backyard- and I shot 'em- BANG! - right in the kisser. They dropped- so fast- like Lindsey Lohan on acid- and.. y'know, speakin' of which, where'd she go?”

Akibahara said:
She shrugged, "Yo, let's get 'em in, have Doc Yong? Uh, Jeong, check 'em out." Honestly, the pop starlet/rapper didn't seem to care about the survivors, she just... went along. 

Mikasa wandered around a bit: She saw a huge mansion, decked in rare materials, machine gun and rocket launcher placements, a fortress for the rich and famous, one could say. Expensive vehicles, beach houses, anything you could imagine lined the fancy-smancy island. It kinda resembled a well-fed town or villa, really. Ariel was in there, followed by a horde of other celebrities and their groupies. Do you want to go in? Yes or no?

mansions.jpg
(I vote for Claire I suppose)

Mikasa decides yes, and heads inside. As soon as she made it through the mansion's entrance, she already saw how busy the place was. She still showed no interest in seeing any of the celebrities and went off to find her allies. She decided to first find Shiki and headed towards the mansion's kitchen.

Akibahara said:

1310419087815.jpg

“Woo! Pretty lady, pretty lady! How are YOU?”​

The incredibly eccentric Tom Cruise, without any hesitation or warning, wrapped an arm around Ariel, “Baby, you look like the prettiest star in the sky, s'like... Lord Xenu came down... and blessed this shithole of a world. Know what I mean?” If Ariel spoke, he'd immediately cut her off, “... Darlin', you need to chill. It's a party, and I... think you really need to calm down.” Mm, typical, not in his right senses either. He pushed over a bottle of Crown Ambassador Reserve, an exotic Australian beer, it smelt unusual...

“Let's have a party!”

Ariel picked up the drink and examined it thoughtfully. It smelled a little like the rum Eric's sailors would drink. "What is this?"

"Babe, just drink it, and trust me, it'll be SO much better."

Ariel shrugged, holding the cold bottle to her lips. Bertha had been stressing her out lately, plus, she'd just been revived from the dead! A little something to make her feel better would be good.....

So, with that thought in mind, Ariel chugged it, a burning sensation going down her throat and spreading throughout her body.

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse](I vote for Claire I suppose)
Mikasa decides yes, and heads inside. As soon as she made it through the mansion's entrance, she already saw how busy the place was. She still showed no interest in seeing any of the celebrities and went off to find her allies. She decided to first find Shiki and headed towards the mansion's kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
"Hold on a minute, I wouldn't go in there... If you're looking for that Shiki guy, he's in the DJ area, I'm heading there now, you can tag along if you want." *I said. That kitchen was practically full of drunks. I wouldn't want someone to go through what happened to me.*

(( I vote Claire. ))

Dallas said:
*I looked at the young women...if you could call her that. All I wanted to do was enjoy my sandwich, and now this. "Listen sunshine, you're barking up the wrong tree. I've seen plenty of people like you, they either ended up getting robbed, or killed. And right now, I'm not in the most jolly mood. So you better just turn around, and keep on walking." I said. I picked up my sandwich, and walked out of the kitchen. I started to make my way to the DJ Room.*
The girl, whose name you overheard as 'Kesha', tugged on Dallas' belt. Whoa. “Wait, wait, wait! Mister, I'm sooooooo~ friggin' sorry. I'll, like, you know, SUCK your dick, 'cuz, like... I'm really sorry, man.” Instantly, without shame, she started pulling Dallas' pants off—like, seriously—in front of the entire crowd of people.

kesha-my-crazy-beautiful-life-series-show-mtv-documentary-600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back