[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

JayJay said:
Ellie groaned in pain again.
Her vision was either dotted, blurry or it just blacked out sometimes.

She heard Vi's words as if they came from far away.

"Help..." she whispered.

"She'll help... Help..."

She kept mumbling 'help' over and over.
She has lost a lot of blood Dallas. The cloth will stop the bleeding. I guess she is gonna be out it for a while.

JayJay said:
Ellie groaned in pain again.
Her vision was either dotted, blurry or it just blacked out sometimes.

She heard Vi's words as if they came from far away.

"Help..." she whispered.

"She'll help... Help..."

She kept mumbling 'help' over and over.
Iggy Azalea walked over, her Tec-9 lifted in an upward arc, she lightly kicked at Ellie's form, "Yo, dis bitch got somethin' wrong with her 'n sheeit." She reached down, flopping her hand like a dead fish, "... Yeh, she's REALLY go' a problem."

Sand. A load of fucking sand in his fucking mouth.

Luke coughed up the sand from his mouth, and looked around, his vision hazy. Where the hell was he? The last thing he remembered was a bunch of bullets going off near him...

Luke touched the side of his face, instantly crying out in pain. It was bleeding quite a bit, and there was blood currently covering the sand. Clementine was somewhere else on the shore, as he could not find her, and he looked around. "Help! Someone, please."

@anyone wanting to help him

Clementine looked at Bigby as the man named Jack Black and the druggie looking woman Lindsey Lohan were killed by falling parts of the plane. "We don't want any trouble. P-please don't hurt us." She said to the new famous people who came running ho, sticking their guns around in everyone's faces. Where was Aaron Paul when you needed him?

Dallas said:
"You're going to be alright. Just hang in there." *I said to Ellie. I watched Vi wrap a piece of cloth around the small wound on the back of Ellie's head. I pulled a small bottle of disinfectant out from my pocket, and opened it. "This is going to sting a bit, but this will help." I poured a small amount on the wound.*
MrDubWubs said:
She has lost a lot of blood Dallas. The cloth will stop the bleeding. I guess she is gonna be out it for a while.
Ellie's face was growing pale already.

When Dallas poured the disinfectant on her head, she didn't moan in pain, she actually started laughing.

"Ahahaha ow... hehehe... ow... H-Help... hehehe..."

Yeah, she touched in da head boi.

LunarDiscord said:
Claire had wanted to head over to Solaire and Elsa, but seeing they were occupied with taking a moment to rest, she instead took a seat on the sandy shore herself, removing her parachute and tossing it aside. It would be best if she didn't go over with Vi and Dallas to go help Ellie, as Claire would probably not help much, considering Chris' death was still a fresh wound for her mentally.
Sir Ben Kingsley approached Claire Redfield, bending down next to her, "Is there something wrong, Miss? Maybe I can help?" The aged Brit smiled, totally disarming, considering he played a villain in many of his roles.

40397_pro.jpg

JayJay said:
Ellie's face was growing pale already.
When Dallas poured the disinfectant on her head, she didn't moan in pain, she actually started laughing.

"Ahahaha ow... hehehe... ow... H-Help... hehehe..."

Yeah, she touched in da head boi.
*eyes narrow* Um E-Ellie?

Akibahara said:
Iggy Azalea walked over, her Tec-9 lifted in an upward arc, she lightly kicked at Ellie's form, "Yo, dis bitch got somethin' wrong with her 'n sheeit." She reached down, flopping her hand like a dead fish, "... Yeh, she's REALLY go' a problem."
Ellie didn't even look at the woman, nor did she resist when she touched her.

"Help..." she mumbled again.

MrDubWubs said:
"Right, we should stay here and look after her. We don't know what else could be on this island." *I said, looking back up at Vi.*

Akibahara said:
*I got up on my feet, and looked at the women, and said, "Watch it will you? Either make yourself useful, or leave." *I said, looking at her in the eye. I didn't have time to be messing around with someone like her, Vi and I need to be focused on helping Ellie.*

Mikasa luckily made it off the plane safely and landed on the island alongside the others of her group. She looked around and scanned the island for anything suspicious. Her weapons were luckily still with her and there were plenty of other people to back her up in a fight. The strange new people that arrived confused her, she didn't recognize the celebrities and shrugged them off. She continue to examine the area to see where they could head to next when they need to.

MrDubWubs said:
I won't. I'm here to help. *tears a piece of cloth and quickly wraps it tightly around her head*
Kristen Steward slooooowly stepped forward, her sweat dribbles hitting the sandy beach, "W-what are you doing?" The Twilight starlet was definitely on edge, probably high on cocaine or pain pills, clearly, she wasn't in her right mind. You could tell.

1251323690_kristen_stewart_290x402.jpg

Akibahara said:
Sir Ben Kingsley approached Claire Redfield, bending down next to her, "Is there something wrong, Miss? Maybe I can help?" The aged Brit smiled, totally disarming, considering he played a villain in many of his roles.
40397_pro.jpg
Claire gave a small jump at first, seeing as she zoned out again, shaking her head a little as she realized it was just the intelligent looking one out of the celebrities that seemed to come out of.. wherever. She tried her best to return the smile, hoping it didn't seem strained. " Ah, no offense, you probably couldn't help me at this point, but I appreciate the offer. " She said, extending her hand towards the man non the less. " Unless you were a necromancer or something.. heh.. but in any case, I'm Claire, Claire Redfield. "

Dallas said:
"You're going to be alright. Just hang in there." *I said to Ellie. I watched Vi wrap a piece of cloth around the small wound on the back of Ellie's head. I pulled a small bottle of disinfectant out from my pocket, and opened it. "This is going to sting a bit, but this will help." I poured a small amount on the wound.*
Brad Pitt stepped forward, propping his shotgun over his shoulder, "What seems to be the problem here?" He bent over, "You know, we have a ton of medical help inside. If we can, we'll bring her in and have our resident doctor work on her. Believe me, it's for the best." Wow, Mr. Pitt looked a bit aged, too, still handsome if you're female... or gay, but he seemed rather resourceful.

reg_634.ab.pitt.022912.jpg

Akibahara said:
Brad Pitt stepped forward, propping his shotgun over his shoulder, "What seems to be the problem here?" He bent over, "You know, we have a ton of medical help inside. If we can, we'll bring her in and have our resident doctor work on her. Believe me, it's for the best." Wow, Mr. Pitt looked a bit aged, too, still handsome if you're female... or gay, but he seemed rather resourceful.

((World War Z up in dis bitch ))

JayJay said:
Ellie didn't even look at the woman, nor did she resist when she touched her.
"Help..." she mumbled again.
She shrugged, "Yo, let's get 'em in, have Doc Yong? Uh, Jeong, check 'em out." Honestly, the pop starlet/rapper didn't seem to care about the survivors, she just... went along. 

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Mikasa luckily made it off the plane safely and landed on the island alongside the others of her group. She looked around and scanned the island for anything suspicious. Her weapons were luckily still with her and there were plenty of other people to back her up in a fight. The strange new people that arrived confused her, she didn't recognize the celebrities and shrugged them off. She continue to examine the area to see where they could head to next when they need to.

[/QUOTE]
Mikasa wandered around a bit: She saw a huge mansion, decked in rare materials, machine gun and rocket launcher placements, a fortress for the rich and famous, one could say. Expensive vehicles, beach houses, anything you could imagine lined the fancy-smancy island. It kinda resembled a well-fed town or villa, really. Ariel was in there, followed by a horde of other celebrities and their groupies. Do you want to go in? Yes or no?

mansions.jpg

Akibahara said:
"Thanks for the offer, but I think we can handle this. It's only a minor head wound. I'll be sure to look for you if we need anything." *I replied. It was nice to see that people are still helping each other out in these dark times.*

Akibahara said:
She shrugged, "Yo, let's get 'em in, have Doc Yong? Uh, Jeong, check 'em out." Honestly, the pop starlet/rapper didn't seem to care about the survivors, she just... went along.
Ellie turned her head to Iggy, took a couple seconds to process and...

"Heeeeey..."

A grin came on her face and she pointed at the woman, muttering:

"Fancy, fancy... fancy... We fancy..."

LunarDiscord said:
Claire gave a small jump at first, seeing as she zoned out again, shaking her head a little as she realized it was just the intelligent looking one out of the celebrities that seemed to come out of.. wherever. She tried her best to return the smile, hoping it didn't seem strained. " Ah, no offense, you probably couldn't help me at this point, but I appreciate the offer. " She said, extending her hand towards the man non the less. " Unless you were a necromancer or something.. heh.. but in any case, I'm Claire, Claire Redfield. "
"A necromancer?" He chuckled, "I'm sure I've played as one back in the day. Come, come. You should head into our manor, I'm certain we can help--we've got food, water, comfort, anything you could need."

MV5BNjE0Mjc5Nzg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk3Njg0Mw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Dallas said:
"Thanks for the offer, but I think we can handle this. It's only a minor head wound. I'll be sure to look for you if we need anything." *I replied. It was nice to see that people are still helping each other out in these dark times.*
He nodded, "Alright. Well, you see here, we're a bit nervous. As..." He glanced at Kristen, "... you can see, if you can, we'd like you to head into the manor ASAP. Introduce you a bit, figure out how to get you to safety." 

JayJay said:
Ellie turned her head to Iggy, took a couple seconds to process and...
"Heeeeey..."

A grin came on her face and she pointed at the woman, muttering:

"Fancy, fancy... fancy... We fancy..."
Iggy paused, pressing her index finger against her chin, "Oh yeeeeeh..."

[media]

[/media]

Akibahara said:
Ellie then continued to hum the song... or at least something that faintly sounded like it.

"Dun... dun dun dun... dudun dun..."

SuperChocoMilk said:
Clementine looked at Bigby as the man named Jack Black and the druggie looking woman Lindsey Lohan were killed by falling parts of the plane. "We don't want any trouble. P-please don't hurt us." She said to the new famous people who came running ho, sticking their guns around in everyone's faces. Where was Aaron Paul when you needed him?
Ben Kingsley smiled, leading Claire Redfield into the manor, "Why don't you come with us, my friends?" 
(( Be sure to vote!!! ))

Akibahara said:
"A necromancer?" He chuckled, "I'm sure I've played as one back in the day. Come, come. You should head into our manor, I'm certain we can help--we've got food, water, comfort, anything you could need."
MV5BNjE0Mjc5Nzg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzk3Njg0Mw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He nodded, "Alright. Well, you see here, we're a bit nervous. As..." He glanced at Kristen, "... you can see, if you can, we'd like you to head into the manor ASAP. Introduce you a bit, figure out how to get you to safety." 

[media]

[/media]
"I understand. I guess I'll come with you. Vi, you think you can carry Ellie? I can carry her if you want me to." *I replied, looking at the man named Brad Pitt, then to Vi.*

@Akibahara

@MrDubWubs

Ariel. Was. Confused.

Didn't she die? Didn't she say goodbye to Eric as she plummeted to her death? All these questions swirled through her head as she followed the older man into the manor.

Ariel definitely felt better, though. The ocean around the island soothed her, and she was pretty happy. After seeing that she had no physical scars, Ariel started to wonder. If her body was renewed from when Bertha had been torturing her, was she still "tight and innocent" as she was before Bertha had.... Made her ride the fake horsy? Ariel was still questioning this as they walked inside the manor, then, she looked around and gasped.

Clementine began following after the man, then looked suspiciously at Claire Redfield. Clementine continued walking on, as Luke finally got up and started walking after them. "Bunch of assholes, no help for an injured man." He mumbled to himself, but shook his head and didn't mention it to anyone. Best not to, he guessed. He finally caught up to Clementine, looking at her and nodding. "Hey Clem."

The two stepped up to the mansion, looking at the spectacular sight.

Dallas said:
"I understand. I guess I'll come with you. Vi, you think you can carry Ellie? I can carry her if you want me to." *I replied, looking at the man named Brad Pitt, then to Vi.*
@Akibahara

@MrDubWubs
*I lift her up into a bridal position making sure she is comfy* It's ok. I got her.

Xibilation said:
Ariel. Was. Confused.
Didn't she die? Didn't she say goodbye to Eric as she plummeted to her death? All these questions swirled through her head as she followed the older man into the manor.

Ariel definitely felt better, though. The ocean around the island soothed her, and she was pretty happy. After seeing that she had no physical scars, Ariel started to wonder. If her body was renewed from when Bertha had been torturing her, was she still "tight and innocent" as she was before Bertha had.... Made her ride the fake horsy? Ariel was still questioning this as they walked inside the manor, then, she looked around and gasped.
Bertha paused, you swore her eyes watered as she gazed at Ariel, "Mein liebe?!" She grinned, a sinister expression coming upon the ex-Umbrella operative, "Vat happened?! Oh vait..." Oh yeah, clones. Ariel felt an arm wrap around her waist, an all-too-familiar sensation from the lady who tormented her for MONTHS on in, "Velcome back, are you ready vor zee nipple clampz?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back