[The Murder Game Series] Murder: The Ties that Bind

Akibahara said:
Mid-Round Update:

The survivors landed safety below: Thank goodness! You found yourself on an island, thoroughly defended by unmanned anti-AA and anti-personnel cannons, whoever owned this place was filthy rich—and incredibly effective, too—the Crossed littered the ocean like no other. You'd estimate fifty-thousand Crossed met their end here, possibly even more! A fat man, sporting no shirt, and a bottle of high-end Corona in his hand danced toward you, accompanied by a red-head female...

jack-black-comic-con.jpg

“Hola amigos!”​

“The name's Jack Blaaaack~ know me? HUH?!”

Lindsey.jpg

The redhead rubbed a glass pipe on her denim jeans, exhaling a cloud of white smoke. She coughed some, eyes watering. “Man… this is some good shit.”

BOOM!

Ho fuck.

The burning Boeing 747 wreckage landed on 'Jack Black', rendering him into liquified jelly. The redhead fell on her ass, glass pipe shattering into a million pieces, “WHAT THE FUCK?!” The aviation fuel went up in a hiss, then a deafening explosion rocked the immediate area, the redhead flew into the air, falling near Claire Redfield, her body riddled with metal chunks. She choked and convulsed, thrashing about as she died.

Uh, wow... welcome to The Island?

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitor will submit his/her kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity! Please vote for the traitor! IF you get the last traitor right, we will be lead into THE FINAL ROUND, followed by an epic battle, and epilogues.
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

...*after watching the plane fall on Jack my facial expression turns into a are you fucking kidding me look* Why did the bong have to break?...

*I landed safely on the sandy ground. I removed the parachute pack, and that's when I remembered something...I left my rifle back on the plane, which is now destroyed. I now, only have a pistol. The sight of the man named Jack being crushed had no effect on me, nor did I care who he was. I pulled out a cigarette pack, pulled a cigarette out, and lit it. I needed a good smoke after what just happened. I then looked around at the other survivors, and said, "Anyone care for a smoke?" I said.*

Claire, thankfully had managed to grab a parachute that was operational, taking a few steps as she landed to carry on her momentum safely, lest she get dragged against her will by it. Those steps quickly taken back as some ugly redhead drops dead at her feet, turning her head away from her last dying breaths, it was nothing Claire cared to see really, she had already seen enough actual humans die. Looking about to see that everyone else had landed safely, she let out a sigh of relief, walking up to the group of them.

Emiya pulled the G3A3 that he was carrying. It was the only conventional weapon he had left that still had any ammo; he had eight magazines in all. He held it in a neutral posture, the barrel pointing sidewards towards the floor. Picking his feet up; he made his way over to the other survivors.

Dallas said:
*I landed safely on the sandy ground. I removed the parachute pack, and that's when I remembered something...I left my rifle back on the plane, which is now destroyed. I now, only have a pistol. The sight of the man named Jack being crushed had no effect on me, nor did I care who he was. I pulled out a cigarette pack, pulled a cigarette out, and lit it. I needed a good smoke after what just happened. I then looked around at the other survivors, and said, "Anyone care for a smoke?" I said.*
Give me one please. *reaches my free hand out for one* Where's that little girl um *snaps my fingers trying to remember* Ellie! That one

@JayJay

MrDubWubs said:
Give me one please. *reaches my free hand out for one* Where's that little girl um *snaps my fingers trying to remember* Ellie! That one
@JayJay
"Here." *I said, handing a cigarette to Vi. I looked around for Ellie, I had no idea where she was... "I'm not sure where she is. Maybe she landed a bit farther away from the rest of us." I replied, looking around once more, then back to Vi.*

Dallas said:
"Here." *I said, handing a cigarette to Vi. I looked around for Ellie, I had no idea where she was... "I'm not sure where she is. Maybe she landed a bit farther away from the rest of us." I replied, looking around once more, then back to Vi.*
*uses the metal on my gauntlets to spark and ignite the cigarette. I quickly breath it in the lets it out with a sigh* Im going to go look for her. Join me if you want. *with the cigarette I walk to the beach*

Akibahara said:
Mid-Round Update:

The survivors landed safety below: Thank goodness! You found yourself on an island, thoroughly defended by unmanned anti-AA and anti-personnel cannons, whoever owned this place was filthy rich—and incredibly effective, too—the Crossed littered the ocean like no other. You'd estimate fifty-thousand Crossed met their end here, possibly even more! A fat man, sporting no shirt, and a bottle of high-end Corona in his hand danced toward you, accompanied by a red-head female...

jack-black-comic-con.jpg

“Hola amigos!”​

Lindsey.jpg

The redhead rubbed a glass pipe on her denim jeans, exhaling a cloud of white smoke. She coughed some, eyes watering. “Man… this is some good shit.”

BOOM!

Ho fuck.

The burning Boeing 747 wreckage landed on 'Jack Black', rendering him into liquified jelly. The redhead fell on her ass, glass pipe shattering into a million pieces, “WHAT THE FUCK?!” The aviation fuel went up in a hiss, then a deafening explosion rocked the immediate area, the redhead flew into the air, falling near Claire Redfield, her body riddled with metal chunks. She choked and convulsed, thrashing about as she died.

You can now start posting in-game! The Traitor will submit his/her kill shortly. This round will end @ 12:00pm MST or 2:00pm MST, depending on activity! Please vote for the traitor! IF you get the last traitor right, we will be lead into THE FINAL ROUND, followed by an epic battle, and epilogues.
"!" Shiki stepped back a few times. To say he was startled was quite the understatement. Just when he had thought he found a safe place to rest, this shit happens. He had seen horrible sights like this before, but it'd still be a while before he'd get used to it. But frankly, he didn't want to get used to seeing people die. At least, not while he was still in his sane Tohno persona anyway. Resisting the urge to throw up, he took several deep breaths, looking away briefly.

MrDubWubs said:
*uses the metal on my gauntlets to spark and ignite the cigarette. I quickly breath it in the lets it out with a sigh* Im going to go look for her. Join me if you want. *with the cigarette I walk to the beach*
*I decided to go with her, better then sitting around doing nothing. "I'll be coming with you." I said, while following her.*

Dandy's body floats over onto the shore. Dandy lays on his back with a starfish on his face and some seaweed in his pompadour which he carefully plucks out and discards on the beach. He gets up and walks over to Dallas.

"What the hell just happened? I woke up and had to jump out of a plane."

@Dallas

Solaire had landed a bit farther from the group with Elsa, before he landed he had realized that they were too heavy! His armor was dragging them down too much, Solaire cursed and then realized how to make the parachute work

---

Solaire had been used to some pretty tough falls, falling off buildings, falling off mountain. But this was different, the parachute helped with them surviving the fall but the ground would still hurt.

He decided to take the force for himself, he landed on the balls of his feet and still his left ankle and tibia broke with a loud sound and his right ankle sprained, he screames and mananged to keep Elsa from hitting the ground too hard, he unstrapped her and he gripped his chime before he blacked out

He whispered a healing spell that contained him in a sort of transparent cloud for the time being, as well as on Elsa, the spell would heal him passively and protect him from outside harm, so he was contained. For now Elsa would have to wait for him to wake up later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Dallas said:
*I decided to go with her, better then sitting around doing nothing. "I'll be coming with you." I said, while following her.*
Alright. *yawns finishing the cigarette and looks around for the girl* Ellie!?

@JayJay

Ellie's eyes slowly opened when she felt the cold water of the sea tickling her feet.

She groaned, pushing herself up.

She was dizzy, everything around her was moving, even the ground...

MrDubWubs said:
@JayJay
She heard the voice.

It was familiar, but she wasn't exactly sure who it belonged to.

All she knew that it was a survivor, and most survivors wanted her dead.

Ellie got up and started walking away from the sea toward the forest / jungle / whatever is there to find cover.

She was going to hide for whoever was looking for her.

She liked living.

But she was painfully slow, every step took her a second to take.

Maybe she wouldn't even reach it before the woman found her.

@Dallas

@Flaming Centurion

JayJay said:
Ellie's eyes slowly opened when she felt the cold water of the sea tickling her feet.
She groaned, pushing herself up.

She was dizzy, everything around her was moving, even the ground...

She heard the voice.

It was familiar, but she wasn't exactly sure who it belonged to.

All she knew that it was a survivor, and most survivors wanted her dead.

Ellie got up and started walking away from the sea toward the forest / jungle / whatever is there to find cover.

She was going to hide for whoever was looking for her.

She liked living.

But she was painfully slow, every step took her a second to take.

Maybe she wouldn't even reach it before the woman found her.

@Dallas

@Flaming Centurion
Ellie!? Where are you!? *looks around for her. If she doesn't hide soon we'll see her clear as day. Due to the night sky the blue circle on my back kinda gives me away to the girl as I spin around every now and then to make sure I don't miss anything*

MrDubWubs said:
Ellie!? Where are you!? *looks around for her. If she doesn't hide soon we'll see her clear as day. Due to the night sky the blue circle on my back kinda gives me away to the girl as I spin around every now and then to make sure I don't miss anything*
But it was too late for Ellie.

She was too dizzy and she couldn't keep standing. she collapsed and started crawling on hands and knees.

But she would never make it into the forest in time, she would definitely be seen (:

MrDubWubs said:
@JayJay
"Ellie! You around here?" *I called out. Hopefully she's alright, it feels as though we are losing people left and right. I can't see a damn thing though, it's too dark out for me to see anything.*

JayJay said:
But it was too late for Ellie.
She was too dizzy and she couldn't keep standing. she collapsed and started crawling on hands and knees.

But she would never make it into the forest in time, she would definitely be seen (:
*I squint and see her crawling* Ellie! *I quickly run over detaching the

gauntlets*
You ok? *I quickly kneel over her to examine her*

Akibahara said:
Mid-Round Update:

jack-black-comic-con.jpg

“Hola amigos!”​

Lindsey.jpg

BOOM!

Ho fuck.

Cressy said:
Solaire had landed a bit farther from the group with Elsa, before he landed he had realized that they were too heavy! His armor was dragging them down too much, Solaire cursed and then realized how to make the parachute work
---

Solaire had been used to some pretty tough falls, falling off buildings, falling off mountain. But this was different, the parachute helped with them surviving the fall but the ground would still hurt.

He decided to take the force for himself, he landed on the balls of his feet and still his left ankle and tibia broke with a loud sound and his right ankle sprained, he screames and mananged to keep Elsa from hitting the ground too hard, he unstrapped her and he gripped his chime before he blacked out

He whispered a healing spell that contained him in a sort of transparent cloud for the time being, as well as on Elsa, the spell would heal him passively and protect him from outside harm, so he was contained. For now Elsa would have to wait for him to wake up later.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Cressy

Elsa's entire fall with the knight probably lasted seconds, but felt much longer--more like minutes. After a moment she squeezed her eyes shut and just waited out their fall.

Their landing didn't end up as soft as Elsa had hoped. The bones in the queen's legs crunched as they hit the ground, and she howled in pain, her eyes shooting open. Elsa screamed.

This was the most painful thing she could ever recall feeling.

Well, except for dying of course.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she almost passed out from the pain. The pain, however, didn't cause her to pass out. Seeing the bloody bones sticking out out of her legs did. She collapsed back before she could even say a word to check up on the knight who had fallen with her.

She, too, was likely to be out for a little while at least.

(I'll have her wake up in a bit, and maybe post again. ^_^ She's too injured to do too much at the moment without healing so I may wait though if Solaire will be out for a while. Haha. )

MrDubWubs said:
gauntlets*
"Ellie! Are you alright? Are you hurt?" *I said, while crouching down. Hopefully she isn't hurt too bad. If she is, I guess I can try my best to patch her up with the left over medical supplies I have.*

MrDubWubs said:
gauntlets*
The back of Ellie's head was bleeding.

She had hit it very hard on the plane when the explosion came and she smashed it into a wall.

Now, she was looking at Vi's face, squinting in an attempt to see it clearly, but her vision was extremely blurry.

"Don't... Don't kill me... I'm sorry... Don't kill me..." she mumbled.

Interlude #3:

“The Leviathan”

Ariel, the Little Mermaid, awoke as a blue, swirling portal ripped open in what appeared to be a basement—it was dark, damp, filled with wine bottles—but it was safe. It appears whatever multiversal device the Umbrella Corporation had activated, thus sending Ariel back into this plane of existence; she had all her memories, experiences, but no scars from Bertha's torture. A new shot at life, I guess one could say. There's a little window, the soft mid-Winter wind blowing inside, sending in a light breeze—if you looked outside, a man scratched his head, followed by three other mysterious individuals. They appear confused, idly gazing at a burning wreckage nearby...

… Your friends accompanied them …

MEANWHILE...

Brad Pitt cocked his Remington 500 shotgun back, pointing it directly at Dallas. The Hollywood actor wasn't too pleased, but hey, who liked Jack Black and Lindsey Lohan anyway?

A female, Kristen Stewart, if you recognized her, shivvered, nervous and scared, by the sudden appearance of the survivors, “What the fuck, man?! What happened?!” She lifted a Barretta, it quivered in her palms, sweat seeping down the sides, at Shiki...

“Calm down, Miss Stewart. Obviously, they had no part in this.”

Ben Kingsley, a smart aged Brit, hefted a hunting rifle over his shoulder, eyeing his new companions, “A pleasure to meet you, Sir Ben Kingsley, I'm sorry for the... loss of our friends, but welcome to our Island.”

Finally, an Australia, as you can tell by her accent, sported a sideways cap and “hood-like” clothes. She appeared thugish, but it was obvious she wasn't. She had a 'pimped out' Tec-9 in hand, decked in diamonds and gold. You may recognize her as Iggy Azalea, “Fuck man, they can probably see our asses, let's get tha' fuck outta here, yeh?”

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJay said:
She had hit it very hard on the plane when the explosion came and she smashed it into a wall.

Now, she was looking at Vi's face, squinting in an attempt to see it clearly, but her vision was extremely blurry.

I won't. I'm here to help. *tears a piece of cloth and quickly wraps it tightly around her head*

MrDubWubs said:
I won't. I'm here to help. *tears a piece of cloth and quickly wraps it tightly around her head*
Ellie groaned in pain again.

Her vision was either dotted, blurry or it just blacked out sometimes.

She heard Vi's words as if they came from far away.

"Help..." she whispered.

"She'll help... Help..."

She kept mumbling 'help' over and over.

Claire had wanted to head over to Solaire and Elsa, but seeing they were occupied with taking a moment to rest, she instead took a seat on the sandy shore herself, removing her parachute and tossing it aside. It would be best if she didn't go over with Vi and Dallas to go help Ellie, as Claire would probably not help much, considering Chris' death was still a fresh wound for her mentally.

JayJay said:

"You're going to be alright. Just hang in there." *I said to Ellie. I watched Vi wrap a piece of cloth around the small wound on the back of Ellie's head. I pulled a small bottle of disinfectant out from my pocket, and opened it. "This is going to sting a bit, but this will help." I poured a small amount on the wound.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back