[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

[QUOTE="The Gil]
"Yeah, I'm doing good". He looked back to the armory again. Right now, he just needed to chill. The raccoon man also had the same idea that he had. Perhaps that armory was being the safe place for many people right now. He wouldn't mind chatting with more people. Actually, he was really starting to feel lonely in that cell. It would be best to probably follow the little raccoon man. James placed the hands on his neck and turned it to the right and then to left. It was hurting ever since they sent to the past for the first time. Maybe he just needed somebody specialized in massages. That was a space station, they could have one of those. In a space station with a bunch of weird folks crawling around, what couldn't be? He walked inside the armory along with the raccoon, looking around to everyone. More people than he expected. James turned his eyes back to the raccoon. "I guess it's high season".

[/QUOTE]
Sly smiled slightly at the man's remark, and nodded. "Heh. Yeah. Guess so." He looked along the walls, searching desperately for the cane. And then...

A soft yellow tint, gleaming over the vibrant weapon. There was his cane. He picked it up off the wall, and smiled, glad he got his one family heirloom he had left back. He then walked back to the man.
"Got what I am came for. What about you?"

Kirei lay awake in his cell, simply staring at the wall completely motionless. He chanted prayers in his mind without passion or drive, as if they were mechanical recitations that were carved into Kirei's being artificially. There was a time in the past when Kirei would have fervently attempted to put his heart and soul into these prayers to God, but he had always felt a void within him. Although Kirei had turned to God to fill this void, God was never capable of doing so. The void that festered within Kirei had always been sated by suffering in all its forms. Suffering never ceased to amuse Kirei, and though he had denied that this was true for the most part of his life, he had finally accepted himself under the guidance of a certain king of heroes. What prayer and family could not fill, suffering did, and Kirei had wholly accepted this twisted fact about himself.

The prayers of peace and love he recited were a far cry from what his internal workings suggested of Kirei, but yet at the same time he did not deny the word of God. He accepted the word of God as he had accepted his family - they were both attempts to fill Kirei's void which had failed, but such failure did not take any authenticity or power behind both his beliefs and family.

Kirei had been transported here when he fell into a spacial distortion in his own world. He had been promptly captured after he had wounded two imperial soldiers which now placed him in his current situation. Neither lamenting nor appreciating his situation, Kirei had simply endured, no, a better phrase would be that he allowed the situation to pass by him without giving him too much trouble as he believed that all would be made clear within time.

Kirei's prayers were disturbed when a large explosion, which Kirei had sat through with interest. The second explosion, followed by panicked movements by soldiers outside and a hazy voice in the intercom was what spurred Kirei to action. The explosion's shockwave had broken the door of his cell to allow for Kirei to escape, and Kirei jogged. Kirei began to jog through the unfamiliar terrain of the space ship, although one would note that his jogging was exceptionally fast and well paced, as if Kirei was strolling through a park.

In small time, Kirei reached a large room stocked with weapons of futuristic design and shape. He had been careful to avoid all guards, although he faced little resistance and had been keen to simply jog away from any threats. In terms of weaponry, Kirei had on his bulletproof frock and pants with twelve black keys that the guards had not bothered to confiscate as they simply looked like religious tools and not what they would become once infused with prana: swords that damaged the soul. Kirei also found a group of motley people, from a regular looking man to a raccoon based anthromorph. Kirei was not surprised at the slightest, and he simply took in his surroundings and coldly analyzed them, assorting information without emotional interference like a machine. Kirei did not really know how to use any sort of gun, and he relied almost completely on his physical stats in battle. Therefore some armor would be the best option for Kirei, but he was unfamiliar with any of these tools or armors that hung around them. Looking at his "fellow" escaped prisoners, Kirei proclaimed with an unchanging tone of voice,

"Greetings fellow prisoners, my name is Kotomine Kirei. It would seem that we have been placed within a situation where teamwork is the best option to ensure our path to safety, and I would like to cooperate with you all"

Boss opened his mouth in surprise. He closed it and looked at the floor. He knew the Jedi master could not see his face, but he could still feel his reaction. "Yes sir, I remember Jedi Master Secura. She was good to us. My squad has served under her command before." he felt bad. He had killed Jedi, well, maybe not him, but the men that were under his command did. He felt awful.

@La Muerte

SuperChocoMilk said:
Sly smiled slightly at the man's remark, and nodded. "Heh. Yeah. Guess so." He looked along the walls, searching desperately for the cane. And then...
A soft yellow tint, gleaming over the vibrant weapon. There was his cane. He picked it up off the wall, and smiled, glad he got his one family heirloom he had left back. He then walked back to the man.
"Got what I am came for. What about you?"
James shrugged at the question of the raccoon and searched the armory, looking for nothing in particular. He took one of the Blaster Rifles inside and came back to the entrance, leaning against the wall. He was tired, especially with the ongoing thought on his mind that he would have to fight one more war, this time with laser guns and shit like that. What a depressing thought. Well, he was getting better at shooting stuff... At least the raccoon looked like he was happier with his odd looking cane. It looked like some sort of shiny relic, precious. James couldn't imagine that thing could be used as a weapon.

"Nice stuff you got there. Name's Cole by the way, and I wasn't looking for anything in particular, just taking some shelter from the blitzkrieg out there".

(Uggh I hate this on and off thing anyways anything big I miss? I take it were still fighting toward the armory?)

Suddenly Luka found himself surrounded by at least fifteen troopers, of course they all had to be after him didn't they? whatever... he wasn't going to let Yuki get hurt. He had to make sure nobody took out god's light, not that he cared about that or Yuki being in that holy clan he had become pretty much Yuki's bodyguard now. If your dying wish really does effect your next life then Yuki intended to be reborn male which sent him a clear message: she didn't want to remember what had happened in the past, that was what he was going to tell Yuki that it was all for his sake but that would have to wait. He swung his sword at one cutting through him easily but then he tried to use his powers and for some reason they didn't work. It must have been a test from god, Luka was a sinner by birth due to his blood and just for who he was. He had killed uncountable people without question simply because he was told to do so and not to mention he had committed one of the worst sins of all, he had fallen in love with god's light. The last time such a thing happened a dangerous demon/human hybrid was born, and Reiga was not friendly by any means.

Luka led Yuki to the armory after cutting down the troopers and then Yuki stopped when he noticed that Luka had gotten hit. Yuki looked at him sadly and Luka just glared at him, Yuki knew that Luka never let him heal his wounds but all that did was make him feel so useless... he couldn't fight like the others so what was he good for? Yuki had basic knowledge of martial arts for self defense but he relied on the Duras for pretty much everything. Luka didn't want Yuki to take on his pain though... he didn't want to see Yuki hurt no matter what and he was extremely stubborn about this. "Luka.... your injured please!" he sighed at him and shook his head. Luka generally didn't talk very much unless with his "master" and even with Yuki he was still rather quiet. He tossed Yuki a gun from a dead trooper and the he smiled glad he might actually get to help Luka for once! this was it he was going to show him he didn't always h=need to be saved, he could fight too!

Faster, and faster Kasumi ran, only until she finally outran the group of storm troopers behind her did she stop. Kasumi stood still for a few seconds, inhaling a large amount of oxygen before she once again took off. No storm troopers followed her, or even where seen as she turned and twisted, searching for an armory of sort's, this place was far different then any place she's been to in her galaxy. She almost stopped her pace as she heard chatting come from a room she passed, deciding to stop only a few feet from the opened door, Kasumi listened, and finally figured that the people in the armory where indeed not enemy's, and if they even where, her suit might be inside there. Smiling, Kasumi entered the room, only to bump into a slender figure as she got five feet into it. The figure appeared to have fur, and to be wearing a blue hat.

"Oh," slightly spoke Kasumi in a low tone. Kasumi took a step back, and smiled, realizing how rude she must of sounded. Kasumi tapped the creatures shoulder.

"Um....excuse me....?" Kasumi waited to see if the creature would respond.

@SuperChocoMilk

Darkangel666 said:
Boss opened his mouth in surprise. He closed it and looked at the floor. He knew the Jedi master could not see his face, but he could still feel his reaction. "Yes sir, I remember Jedi Master Secura. She was good to us. My squad has served under her command before." he felt bad. He had killed Jedi, well, maybe not him, but the men that were under his command did. He felt awful.
@La Muerte
"Then you know how she was," Fisto's eyes show a mix of pain and hate behind his brown eyes. "but you look familiar, did you ever serve under me?" He tried to recall his memory trying to place the armor with clones he worked with, bled alongside, though its not coming to mind if had been around boss or not.

Benny did a skip, hop, and a jump, ready to explore his surroundings with a grin plastered on his face.....

Until he got a gun pointed at him.

"Heyo, dude, point that gun away from me or I'll turn it into a -spaceship-, um, pacifier.

Benny knew that was a lame idea for a master builder. He was almost ninety nine percent sure that the construction worker- god, he was so non-rememberable that Benny couldn't even remember his name after he saved everyone from President Business- had rubbed off on him.

The weird guy in the white suit holding the gun laughed. It sounded forced.

"Ya know," Benny began, "if you're going to laugh do it real, like," Benny then proceeded to do the loudest, most warming laugh he could. The storm trooper turned the safety off of his gun. Why would they even have safety on storm trooper guns? Wait. Benny. Stop thinking. Dude. Stop. Thinking. Stop stop stop stop UgGgGgGgHhHh.

By then, Benny knew he was in trouble. So, using his super speedy master builder skills, (which had gotten slowly when he left home, and he sadly remembered,) he snatched the gun and broke it in half.

By now, a bunch of storm troopers had joined them. All pointing their guns at Benny. So, not being too dumb, Benny held his hands up, and a couple of storm troopers yanked them into these Jedi cuffs.

"This -shapeship- is so not awesome."

Elegy said:

Kirei lay awake in his cell, simply staring at the wall completely motionless. He chanted prayers in his mind without passion or drive, as if they were mechanical recitations that were carved into Kirei's being artificially. There was a time in the past when Kirei would have fervently attempted to put his heart and soul into these prayers to God, but he had always felt a void within him. Although Kirei had turned to God to fill this void, God was never capable of doing so. The void that festered within Kirei had always been sated by suffering in all its forms. Suffering never ceased to amuse Kirei, and though he had denied that this was true for the most part of his life, he had finally accepted himself under the guidance of a certain king of heroes. What prayer and family could not fill, suffering did, and Kirei had wholly accepted this twisted fact about himself.

The prayers of peace and love he recited were a far cry from what his internal workings suggested of Kirei, but yet at the same time he did not deny the word of God. He accepted the word of God as he had accepted his family - they were both attempts to fill Kirei's void which had failed, but such failure did not take any authenticity or power behind both his beliefs and family.

Kirei had been transported here when he fell into a spacial distortion in his own world. He had been promptly captured after he had wounded two imperial soldiers which now placed him in his current situation. Neither lamenting nor appreciating his situation, Kirei had simply endured, no, a better phrase would be that he allowed the situation to pass by him without giving him too much trouble as he believed that all would be made clear within time.

Kirei's prayers were disturbed when a large explosion, which Kirei had sat through with interest. The second explosion, followed by panicked movements by soldiers outside and a hazy voice in the intercom was what spurred Kirei to action. The explosion's shockwave had broken the door of his cell to allow for Kirei to escape, and Kirei jogged. Kirei began to jog through the unfamiliar terrain of the space ship, although one would note that his jogging was exceptionally fast and well paced, as if Kirei was strolling through a park.

In small time, Kirei reached a large room stocked with weapons of futuristic design and shape. He had been careful to avoid all guards, although he faced little resistance and had been keen to simply jog away from any threats. In terms of weaponry, Kirei had on his bulletproof frock and pants with twelve black keys that the guards had not bothered to confiscate as they simply looked like religious tools and not what they would become once infused with prana: swords that damaged the soul. Kirei also found a group of motley people, from a regular looking man to a raccoon based anthromorph. Kirei was not surprised at the slightest, and he simply took in his surroundings and coldly analyzed them, assorting information without emotional interference like a machine. Kirei did not really know how to use any sort of gun, and he relied almost completely on his physical stats in battle. Therefore some armor would be the best option for Kirei, but he was unfamiliar with any of these tools or armors that hung around them. Looking at his "fellow" escaped prisoners, Kirei proclaimed with an unchanging tone of voice,

"Greetings fellow prisoners, my name is Kotomine Kirei. It would seem that we have been placed within a situation where teamwork is the best option to ensure our path to safety, and I would like to cooperate with you all"
That voice. It couldn't be. No, it can't. It can't. He's dead! That man is dead! What is he doing here?! The Holy Grail War is over! Why is he still here?! Why is Saber still here?! None of this made any sense!

"Kotomine... You damn fake priest..." Shirou muttered, trying his best not to accidentally tighten his grip too much on the female prisoner he was holding. He couldn't forgive this man for what he had nearly done to Tohsaka and Shinji, but even so, he couldn't take it out on other people. But still, why was he here?! And why did he look... different? Younger, even? What if he doesn't recognize me... like Saber? He thought to himself. He had looked into the Servant's eyes in the heat of the moment, and knew that she did not know who he was.

"Kotomine... Why are you here?!" He couldn't help but instinctively exclaim, glaring daggers at the man.

@Xibilation

The Duras heard some noises from nearby and went to go see who or what it was coming from and came to see Benny and the troopers he was going to pass him by but of course.... "Do you need help big guy?..." Yuki was too kind for his own good wanting to help everyone. Luka looked back at Benny and watched waiting until it was confirmed by Yuki what he was going to do.

"I'm afraid not sir. Maybe one of the other special forces commando squads there were. Most of us were wiped out after Geonosis, but I think one of ours could have served under you. I'm afraid that we all look similar, or looked similar. Not any more." He sighed and leaned against the wall. "Apologies sir, I'm only talking history. Only three of our squads were left when order 66 was issued. I... I declined killing Jedi. But he... he forced me afterwards. He forced me to do it and I couldn't do anything about it. I'm sorry sir."

@La Muerte

MattieLee said:
@Xibilation
The Duras heard some noises from nearby and went to go see who or what it was coming from and came to see Benny and the troopers he was going to pass him by but of course.... "Do you need help big guy?..." Yuki was too kind for his own good wanting to help everyone. Luka looked back at Benny and watched waiting until it was confirmed by Yuki what he was going to do.
Benny turned his head to the voice asking him if he needed help. He then looked at the storm troopers who were most likely going to capture everyone who wasn't wearing their white suit- which, by the way, Benny's electric blue suit was totally better. Benny then observed his hands that were handcuffed behind him. Then at the storm troopers who were tugging him towards being captured. Benny slowly gazed up wards, eye twitching.

"I need to build a spaceship."

And with that, Benny went nuts.

He swung around and whacked a storm trooper in the head with a gun he had swiftly stolen just that second. Benny elbowed a storm trooper in the ribs, before swiftly delivering a blow to another's knees. His master builder hands fiddled with the gun he had been holding, and when most of the troopers had fallen, Benny stood alone, with a key made from the gun.

Benny quietly unlocked his handcuffs and chucked them to the floor. He stood silently, astronaut suit feeling heavier than normal.

"I knew fighting those weird robots from President Business would do something. I think," he whispered.

@Verite

"Hmm? You recognize me young man? Perhaps we are from the same world. Yes, it seems most plausible, your eyes shine with a light not unlike a man I once knew. What is your name young man?" asked Kotomine with a set and emotionless face, obviously not recognizing the red haired young man before him. Obviously Kotomine had done something to wrong to this boy, but he did not remember any such event. The boy did have something familiar that Kirei could not quite place. His eyes shone with a unique drive of determination balanced by a lofty ideal. The only other man to have these kind of eyes was Emiya Kiritsugu, whose eyes, though blank and void, carried hints of a powerful drive fueled by a noble ideal. The strength in the stares of both men were nearly identical, but the young man before him had a fuller and more fiery gleam in his eyes, as if his determination had either stood strong or had not been tempered. Kirei was foolish to believe the void that he saw in Kiritsugu's eyes were signs that he had experienced the same unfillable void that Kirei had, and it was only after he had lost the grail that he had come to realize that Kiritsugu had motives that clearly drove him. It would be quite entertaining to see the young man before him break and lose his ideals under suffering, as such despair that came when ideals were smashed off their high pedestals was despair of the finest quality.

((This is Kirei just after the 4th war, not the one in the 5th btw))​

"Urghh... where am I?" Phoenix woke up in a weird steampunk small room with a laser wall as a door. Phoenix looked around him figuring what has happened, his hold his head as he have a major headache, "von karma..? last tim.." he looked there's a people in white suited armor went passed by him, "HEYY !" he ran towards the laser door but got bumped," urghh... what in the name of the judge? this futuristic thing... where am I?" he began to think.

@Cyan

@Xibilation

Luka watched this and smiled. One more person he wouldn't need to save then... wait. Yuki grabbed the guy's wrists which had scarred up by the cuffs being too tight and his own hands began to glow. This was the power the Giou clan called God's Holy light. Yuki wasn't strong but very useful and important. Then he took on Benny's pain both physical and emotional. Luka hated seeing him do this... he always pushed himself too far helping others that he had almost died a few times trying to save people. Luka just looked away muttering something about him being foolish and then wiped the blood spattered all over Yuki from his face. Now that she had been reincarnated he didn't want to lose her again, his feelings hadn't changed they had the same soul and were therefore the same person.

Darkangel666 said:
"I'm afraid not sir. Maybe one of the other special forces commando squads there were. Most of us were wiped out after Geonosis, but I think one of ours could have served under you. I'm afraid that we all look similar, or looked similar. Not any more." He sighed and leaned against the wall. "Apologies sir, I'm only talking history. Only three of our squads were left when order 66 was issued. I... I declined killing Jedi. But he... he forced me afterwards. He forced me to do it and I couldn't do anything about it. I'm sorry sir."
@La Muerte
Kit shrugged, "Well now you fight under me, and I don't let my men fall." He paced across the armory looking around. He needed to know about this ship they were on. "Tell me clone where are we exactly, like what is this?"

@Darkangel666

Elegy said:

@Verite

"Hmm? You recognize me young man? Perhaps we are from the same world. Yes, it seems most plausible, your eyes shine with a light not unlike a man I once knew. What is your name young man?" asked Kotomine with a set and emotionless face, obviously not recognizing the red haired young man before him. Obviously Kotomine had done something to wrong to this boy, but he did not remember any such event. The boy did have something familiar that Kirei could not quite place. His eyes shone with a unique drive of determination balanced by a lofty ideal. The only other man to have these kind of eyes was Emiya Kiritsugu, whose eyes, though blank and void, carried hints of a powerful drive fueled by a noble ideal. The strength in the stares of both men were nearly identical, but the young man before him had a fuller and more fiery gleam in his eyes, as if his determination had either stood strong or had not been tempered. Kirei was foolish to believe the void that he saw in Kiritsugu's eyes were signs that he had experienced the same unfillable void that Kirei had, and it was only after he had lost the grail that he had come to realize that Kiritsugu had motives that clearly drove him. It would be quite entertaining to see the young man before him break and lose his ideals under suffering, as such despair that came when ideals were smashed off their high pedestals was despair of the finest quality.

((This is Kirei just after the 4th war, not the one in the 5th btw))​
OOC: Yeah, so is Saber, which makes Shirou the odd one out in this case. Lucky me!

"You... Don't talk to me in that... that patronizing tone! You know who I am! Emiya Shirou, the son of your old enemy, Emiya Kiritsugu!" Shirou responded with a fierce tone, "But you... aren't you supposed to be dead?! Why are you still... Why are you still here?" He asked, keeping his guard up just in case. Tohsaka was a formidable fighter, but considering she had said that Kotomine taught her most of what she knew after her father had died, Shirou wondered just how well he'd be able to directly fare against the priest. Warily, he stepped back. The man had always unnerved Shirou, and he was quite intimidating even now, though Shirou didn't want to admit it.

Boss swallowed. "Sir, we are in the Death Star, the empires weapon of mass destruction. We have to find a shuttle and escape as soon as possible. I think I know where the hangar is."

((Sorry for short post, but I gotta sleep now. 5:30 am now xD ))

@La Muerte

"Ah yes, I am supposed to be dead, as your father Kiritsugu fatally wounded me. But that is a matter long past and I have moved forward. I deduce that you are from a future coinciding with mine Emiya. Please now, any ills or wrongs I have wrung upon you, attempt to pass aside hard as it may be as we must all work together to lengthen our survival, as much as it may displease you. I have no intention of harming you boy, so do not tense your body as if you expect an altercation." replied Kirei calmly. It was obvious he had rather severely pained this boy in some way if he responded so sharply to his presence. Kirei internally smiled as he pondered on how he had made this boy suffer, but this was but a fleeting consideration. The son of Emiya Kiritsugu stood before him, the man who Kirei thought had understood him, but had turned out just like the rest of the rabble that did not comprehend Kirei. It was also possible that Kirei had died in the future after significant interaction with this boy, which was why the boy was so confused at his presence. Kirei did not feel any sort of curiosity to understand more, he only deduced with cold logic that the boy's antagonism was something that would not be productive to their current situation. The extend of Kirei's wrongs upon the boy were extensive it seemed, judging by his tone of voice and the way his brows furrowed with intensity, and though this rather pleased Kirei, he would prefer to coordinate with him before breaking him sometime in the future, though the boy's suspicion would make him a hard target to manipulate.

Darkangel666 said:
Boss swallowed. "Sir, we are in the Death Star, the empires weapon of mass destruction. We have to find a shuttle and escape as soon as possible. I think I know where the hangar is."
((Sorry for short post, but I gotta sleep now. 5:30 am now xD ))

@La Muerte
"We await support, someone had to have caused that explosion and for a reason. Plus if there is some other group out there who says they won't shoot a escape pod out of the sky." He paced more his tentacle like things falling behind him off of his shoulder.

(Off to bed as well. insanity workout killed me today T-T )

Elegy said:
"Ah yes, I am supposed to be dead, as your father Kiritsugu fatally wounded me. But that is a matter long past and I have moved forward. I deduce that you are from a future coinciding with mine Emiya. Please now, any ills or wrongs I have wrung upon you, attempt to pass aside hard as it may be as we must all work together to lengthen our survival, as much as it may displease you. I have no intention of harming you boy, so do not tense your body as if you expect an altercation." replied Kirei calmly. It was obvious he had rather severely pained this boy in some way if he responded so sharply to his presence. Kirei internally smiled as he pondered on how he had made this boy suffer, but this was but a fleeting consideration. The son of Emiya Kiritsugu stood before him, the man who Kirei thought had understood him, but had turned out just like the rest of the rabble that did not comprehend Kirei. It was also possible that Kirei had died in the future after significant interaction with this boy, which was why the boy was so confused at his presence. Kirei did not feel any sort of curiosity to understand more, he only deduced with cold logic that the boy's antagonism was something that would not be productive to their current situation. The extend of Kirei's wrongs upon the boy were extensive it seemed, judging by his tone of voice and the way his brows furrowed with intensity, and though this rather pleased Kirei, he would prefer to coordinate with him before breaking him sometime in the future, though the boy's suspicion would make him a hard target to manipulate.

"What are you...?!" Shirou began to say, though he held himself back. There were indeed more pressing matters at hand, whether he wanted to admit it or not. This was no time for personal grudges, even if this man did have something of what he would call an evil aura that was difficult to ignore. Besides, what Kotomine said was true to an extent; if he was from some sort of future of theirs, that would explain Kotomine's supposed ignorance of him, as well as Saber's, as much as it pained him to conclude. It would probably take a normal person several moments to register something like time travelling and paradoxes, but due to his encounters in the Fifth Holy Grail War, he knew of the nature of unorthodox Heroic Spirits. Specifically a certain Counter Guardian that had faced him and made him realize the hypocrisy of his flawed ideals. But even so, this flawed, impossible ideal of saving people was still a beautiful one that was worth striving for.

Still, just because it was possible didn't mean it was certain. Even if this place was quite the strange one that seemed to be technologically advanced to be capable of some sort of time manipulation, he had to confirm Kotomine's deduction somehow.

"...Fine. In that case, answer me one thing," Shirou said, reluctantly beginning to loosen up a bit, "How old is Tohsaka Rin?"

[media]

[/media]
article-0-13070B1D000005DC-786_306x446.jpg

Aladeen found himself looking around him. He found himself having this.. sudden emotional moment as he looked.

Will those be my new friends, or enemies? He asked as she took out some kebab and chewed on it.

Looking over, he saw this young girl-boy whom would be a perfect guard in the future, Arrya Spark. @SekiryuuteiDxD.

Ahh, the doctor. @Klutzy Ninja Kitty . "I will need your weapon to travel back in time later on, Doctor...- I watched your seires, khhh."

He looked at @Verite and @Reaper Jack, yet again question marks formed over his head.

He squinted his eyes at @Jeremiah (Volibear) "You fucking..- You take the middle..- But you.. NOOB!" That was some personal rage there, mostly.

@R4-C9 "What the fuck are you? Aladeen droid? For aladeenual pleasures?"

Aladeen's pupils turned into hearts as he briefly eyed @Cressy Billy, the kid. Aladeen's kid, indeed.

@Flaming Centurion "You need to gain some weight.. Or metal."

@Everyone

While he was brooding over Yuki's kindness Luka heard Kireai and the other man's conversation. He silently stared at the, so many people here... Yui was way too trusting of others, he hatex people, people betrayed people that was how the world worked. He would say it as many times as he had to, he would never betray god's light... at lest not willingly, betrayal knew his name. His contract with the demon king mean't that he may one day be forced to do just that though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back