[The Murder Game Series] Murder III: Into the Stars!

Verite said:
All the holograms Shirou saw went over his head. All these planets, all these spaceships. It was like he was in some sort of cheap B science fiction movie. But it was probably more accurate to say that he was trapped in some sort of galaxy far, far away. He had no need for the weapons, as he was sure his magecraft abilities would do the trick on their own, though Shirou was oblivious to the fact that the Death Star seemed to nullify his abilities.
Glancing at the female he had been dragging about, he glanced around in case there were any other hostile forces intending to hurt her. "Come on, just hang in there. We'll make it out, I promise..."
Vash had grinned as the he saw the soldier drop his weapon and scurry off. "Well that takes care of that," he said as he entered into the armory. The holograms and maps in there were foreign to him, but the fact that he could finally get his stuff back was something he could wrap his mind around. He quickly ran about the crowded run until his found both his and his brother's pistol and his straps of extra ammo, and after slinging it around his body he stared at the others that he hadn't seen before. "Well that's interesting...is that a space weasel?" Vash said as he inspected a tiny upright walking critter, "Hi there, space weasel...I'm Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III," he said with a smile, "but you can call me Vash!" with that introduction he looked at the others in the room. "So I gather that we're all here without really knowing where here is or how e got here, huh?" he holstered his weapons as he looked around for the blonde bombshell he had been following.

@The Gil @Dallas @Reaper Jack @Verite

Akibahara said:
Mid-Round Update:

“Coming through!”

It wasn't long until a loud 'PEW PEW!' erupted behind twin double doors, giving way to a wounded Stormtrooper, his body toppling over, side-to-side, “Uuuugh...” He moaned pitifully, struggling to crawl away until- PEW!- a final super-heated charge tore a gaping black hole into his white-plated armor. He fell over, dead.

JunoEclipseHS.jpg

A soft 'tap' 'tap' 'tap' clicked alongside the Cell deck, revealing a slender female, ironically sporting a professional two-piece darkish gray Imperial uniform, flipping her blaster elegantly into it's holster, “A pleasure to finally meet you.” Her blue hues scanned the vicinity: Tons of dead Stormtroopers, prisoners, hmm. Not bad. Idly regarding the survivors, she nodded, “... I see why Commander Skywalker wants t- I, my apologies, I'm Juno Eclipse. In the flesh. I believe we have a shuttle anticipating our departure. Let's hurry, shall we?”

500full.jpg

A curvy fembot followed suite, idly typing a few keypads on a brilliant orange hologram illuminating from her right arm as she stepped over the deceased Stormtrooper. For a machine, she was unusually attractive. Her physique was lined in a grayish blue poly-alloy metal, a pair of visors adorned such exotic alien eyes, and her “hair” curved just below the earline. It's as if her creators wanted to make her as humanistic as possible...

“I don't wish to disappoint you, Captain Eclipse, but our window of opportunity is closing. I estimate approximately 9 minutes, 32 seconds until Imperial operatives render our signal jammer useless.”

Juno nodded, “Right. Thanks EDI. C'mon, let's move!”

30 MINUTES LATER...

200_s.gif

You never saw it before, but now you have- a massive space skirmish raged violently outside: Huge swaths of TIE and X-Wing Fighters flashed brightly in the darkness. Ion cannons hailing from Rebel Battleships fired their payload, catching an Imperial Star Destroyer mid-section. It blew up in a vivid display of orange and red, it's hull tore in half, drifting away into the vast expanse of outer space.

Pop!

A red laser beam narrowly ziplined past your transport vessel...

This was intense. Too intense.

Rogue_Shadow_TFUII.png

You sat nervously aboard a modified version of The Rogue Shadow, now equipped to handle over 50 passengers, “Come on...” Juno Eclipse twirled her ship elegantly in space, it honestly made you a little nauseous, watching powerful death-dealing laser beams shoot past you- and worse, knowing that ONE little mistake can end your existence in a lovely flash.

BOOM!

“Dammit! EDI, status?”

A trail of loose wires sparked wildly on the left wing, sending plumes of thick smoke into your windshield. PEW! PEW! PEW! A barrage of TIE Fighters fixed right on Juno's ass, ripping apart the flimsy transport vessel's wing off like a wet noodle, you spun around aimlessly into space, charging headfirst into the Rebel Command Vessel...

“We have sustained 40% damage. May I suggest you 'wing it' and land into the hanger bay?”

“That's what I'm trying to do!” Juno yelled.

I'd suggest trying to help. Oh, and the air thinned dramatically, it appears a nice little hole discovered it's way into The Rogue Shadow, de-atmosphering the insides at an incredible rate!

Have fun.
Volibear took no real interest in the Juno woman, but once he saw that fembot...he was..."intrigued". He padded around it on all fours, sniffing it from head to toe. Aside from anywhere that would be considered rude, Volibear had some decency. He growled, before speaking quietly.

"You...are not human?"

"Isn't it obvious Volibear? She has no skin."

Volibear snorted at Sejuani, while she only laughed at his reaction. Volibear decided to stay by the fembot's side at all times as they traveled to their escape from this floating piece of shit, but...floating where?

Once they stepped out into the docks, they saw...darkness. A sea of black, only dotted with speeding planes and strange lights they were shooting out. No no, Piltovians had a word for those things...er...lasers? Neither Sejuani nor Volibear trusted this sea of darkness, but it seemed better than staying on something floating inside of it, filled with people trying to kill them.

While aboard the transport vessel, Volibear and Sejuani were in much the same position they were before. They were pretty ignorant to what danger they were truly in, so they just sat back casually. How dangerous could lights be? And as for the thin air, living in Freljord got you pretty used to that. The duo wouldn't notice until it thinned to a fatal level.

Gohan was intrigued by this spaceship. Looks like one of Frieza's fleet ships. He leaned against the wall, looking ready to kill the Empire's ship. After all, he could use the masenko or kamahameha through one of the Empire ships. Thoughts raced around his head about his family.

Gohan spit on the floor of the ship and took out his sword. He leaned against the wall, muttering, "Space is amazing. Nothing like it, not even Namek."

Sent from... Eh, why bother?

Darkens said:
Gohan was intrigued by this spaceship. Looks like one of Frieza's fleet ships. He leaned against the wall, looking ready to kill the Empire's ship. After all, he could use the masenko or kamahameha through one of the Empire ships. Thoughts raced around his head about his family.
Gohan spit on the floor of the ship and took out his sword. He leaned against the wall, muttering, "Space is amazing. Nothing like it, not even Namek."
Arya looked to the extremely muscular man standing against a wall, a sword in his hand.

A certain interest came up in her, maybe this guy could even teach her a thing or two about swordplay.

Or maybe it might be the other way around.

Either way, she saw no harm in talking to him, so she did.

"You have a pretty fat blade there, ser. Do you know how to use it?"

It might have been a bit rude, but she didn't realize that.

Being sweet and polite was always more her sister's thing anyway.

// @Klutzy Ninja Kitty I'll still be around :3

JayJay said:
Arya looked to the extremely muscular man standing against a wall, a sword in his hand.
A certain interest came up in her, maybe this guy could even teach her a thing or two about swordplay.

Or maybe it might be the other way around.

Either way, she saw no harm in talking to him, so she did.

"You have a pretty fat blade there, ser. Do you know how to use it?"

It might have been a bit rude, but she didn't realize that.

Being sweet and polite was always more her sister's thing anyway.

// @Klutzy Ninja Kitty I'll still be around :3
Gohan looked at the girl and answered. "I've had years of training. Of course I know how to use it."

Gohan looked straight in front of him, after answering the question. Finally, he felt his powers surge through him. He felt like the day Raditz came and killed his father. Gohan heard a blast, and looked, yelling. "Damnit," he muttered.

229073.jpg

~Nui Harime~

An entire month had passed since the Grand Couturier and Lady Ragy? had succeeded in defeating Satsuki and let the life fibers take over Earth. Everything was wonderful! That is, until something rather mysterious happened to Nui...

One moment she was working on the brand new Kamui, then the next thing she knew she had fallen asleep on a spaceship with others. What happened? This just wouldn't do. She followed behind some of the others escaping and hastily searched for her purple scissor blade.

After skipping through a few of the halls, she found it was confiscated from here and placed in security. This obstacle was an easy one to pass, she used her ring finger's nail and sliced open what contained it. Nui giggled and continued to hop along and searched for other escapers. Perhaps they knew where to find Lady Ragy?.

(I guess I'll have her head towards where some others are. Let me know who she can run into.)

xxDragonEater95xx said:
Vash had grinned as the he saw the soldier drop his weapon and scurry off. "Well that takes care of that," he said as he entered into the armory. The holograms and maps in there were foreign to him, but the fact that he could finally get his stuff back was something he could wrap his mind around. He quickly ran about the crowded run until his found both his and his brother's pistol and his straps of extra ammo, and after slinging it around his body he stared at the others that he hadn't seen before. "Well that's interesting...is that a space weasel?" Vash said as he inspected a tiny upright walking critter, "Hi there, space weasel...I'm Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III," he said with a smile, "but you can call me Vash!" with that introduction he looked at the others in the room. "So I gather that we're all here without really knowing where here is or how e got here, huh?" he holstered his weapons as he looked around for the blonde bombshell he had been following.
@The Gil @Dallas @Reaper Jack @Verite
Saber chose to simply keep quiet for now; she was unsure of how trustworthy these people were; and even though she knew almost exactly how she had ended up here; she saw no others from the Crossed universe had also been carried here. So though she could answer this 'Vash' person truthfully; she chose not to disclose that information just yet; she understood tactics; she was also still waiting on answers from both Shirou and Kirei; who were still quiet...

Darkens said:
Gohan looked at the girl and answered. "I've had years of training. Of course I know how to use it."
Gohan looked straight in front of him, after answering the question. Finally, he felt his powers surge through him. He felt like the day Raditz came and killed his father. Gohan heard a blast, and looked, yelling. "Damnit," he muttered.

Arya gave a small grin.

"I doubt you're as good as me" she said proudly.

When she heard the man curse, she looked around a little.

There was obviously something wrong with the ship, but she didn't see any immediate danger around.

"What's wrong?"

JayJay said:
Arya gave a small grin.
"I doubt you're as good as me" she said proudly.

When she heard the man curse, she looked around a little.

There was obviously something wrong with the ship, but she didn't see any immediate danger around.

"What's wrong?"
Gohan looked at her. "Hole on the ship. Not a big one, but can cause damage."

Gohan, looking troubled, put his hand in his pocket, and took out a sensu bean, and ate it. "I'm Gohan by the way. Half human, half saiyan."

Darkens said:
Gohan looked at her. "Hole on the ship. Not a big one, but can cause damage."
Gohan, looking troubled, put his hand in his pocket, and took out a sensu bean, and ate it. "I'm Gohan by the way. Half human, half saiyan."
Arya had no idea what in the world a saiyan was.

"... Oh. I'm Arya of house Stark... I'm uh... Full human."

Gohan laughed. "You have no idea what a saiyan is, right?" Gohan asked her. "Those ships, looks like a Frieza squadron, not that you know who that is," Gohan muttered loudly.

The sensu beans he had reminded him of Korin. That little cat was hilarious in his own way.

Darkens said:
Gohan laughed. "You have no idea what a saiyan is, right?" Gohan asked her. "Those ships, looks like a Frieza squadron, not that you know who that is," Gohan muttered loudly.
The sensu beans he had reminded him of Korin. That little cat was hilarious in his own way.

Arya frowned a little in confusion.

"Uhm... I have no idea what you're talking about."

She observed Gohan again, looking at his clothing and... hairstyle.

"You're a bit weird."

Again, being polite wasn't exactly something she was good at.

Akibahara said:
Mid-Round Update:

“Coming through!”

It wasn't long until a loud 'PEW PEW!' erupted behind twin double doors, giving way to a wounded Stormtrooper, his body toppling over, side-to-side, “Uuuugh...” He moaned pitifully, struggling to crawl away until- PEW!- a final super-heated charge tore a gaping black hole into his white-plated armor. He fell over, dead.

JunoEclipseHS.jpg

A soft 'tap' 'tap' 'tap' clicked alongside the Cell deck, revealing a slender female, ironically sporting a professional two-piece darkish gray Imperial uniform, flipping her blaster elegantly into it's holster, “A pleasure to finally meet you.” Her blue hues scanned the vicinity: Tons of dead Stormtroopers, prisoners, hmm. Not bad. Idly regarding the survivors, she nodded, “... I see why Commander Skywalker wants t- I, my apologies, I'm Juno Eclipse. In the flesh. I believe we have a shuttle anticipating our departure. Let's hurry, shall we?”

500full.jpg

A curvy fembot followed suite, idly typing a few keypads on a brilliant orange hologram illuminating from her right arm as she stepped over the deceased Stormtrooper. For a machine, she was unusually attractive. Her physique was lined in a grayish blue poly-alloy metal, a pair of visors adorned such exotic alien eyes, and her “hair” curved just below the earline. It's as if her creators wanted to make her as humanistic as possible...

“I don't wish to disappoint you, Captain Eclipse, but our window of opportunity is closing. I estimate approximately 9 minutes, 32 seconds until Imperial operatives render our signal jammer useless.”

Juno nodded, “Right. Thanks EDI. C'mon, let's move!”

30 MINUTES LATER...

200_s.gif

You never saw it before, but now you have- a massive space skirmish raged violently outside: Huge swaths of TIE and X-Wing Fighters flashed brightly in the darkness. Ion cannons hailing from Rebel Battleships fired their payload, catching an Imperial Star Destroyer mid-section. It blew up in a vivid display of orange and red, it's hull tore in half, drifting away into the vast expanse of outer space.

Pop!

A red laser beam narrowly ziplined past your transport vessel...

This was intense. Too intense.

Rogue_Shadow_TFUII.png

You sat nervously aboard a modified version of The Rogue Shadow, now equipped to handle over 50 passengers, “Come on...” Juno Eclipse twirled her ship elegantly in space, it honestly made you a little nauseous, watching powerful death-dealing laser beams shoot past you- and worse, knowing that ONE little mistake can end your existence in a lovely flash.

BOOM!

“Dammit! EDI, status?”

A trail of loose wires sparked wildly on the left wing, sending plumes of thick smoke into your windshield. PEW! PEW! PEW! A barrage of TIE Fighters fixed right on Juno's ass, ripping apart the flimsy transport vessel's wing off like a wet noodle, you spun around aimlessly into space, charging headfirst into the Rebel Command Vessel...

“We have sustained 40% damage. May I suggest you 'wing it' and land into the hanger bay?”

“That's what I'm trying to do!” Juno yelled.

I'd suggest trying to help. Oh, and the air thinned dramatically, it appears a nice little hole discovered it's way into The Rogue Shadow, de-atmosphering the insides at an incredible rate!

Have fun.
JayJay said:
Arya had no idea what to do in this situation.
She knew absolutely nothing about spaceships, and was still trying to process what was going on here.

It looked like a massive war in space, how was that even possible?

Not wanting to get too involved with the war or the repairs of the spaceship, she kept to her old plan of sticking close to the Doctor

He gave her a nice feeling of safety, like he wouldn't let her get hurt.

But something obviously needed to be done, or they would all be dead.

Looking up at the Doctor with worried eyes, she asked:

"Do you think there is anything we could do to help?"

@Darkens

The girl that he had been following until now seemed to be agitated with the other that had accompanied them and another guy as well, he wasn't exactly sure what was going on. There seemed to be a lot of them that successfully made it out alive but being that they were all in cells to begin with he figured it was probably a good assumption that not everyone was typically friendly. This whole notion of being in space was still a bit weird since he hadn't been there since his childhood, but war wasn't a foreign concept to him. He decided to stroll over and see what the blonde was so upset about, so he strolled over with a smile to introduce himself. "Hey, I never got the chance to introduce myself. I'm Vash, nice to meet ya. How did a beautiful girl such as yourself get mixed up in all this? There seems to be a lot of us up here..."

@Reaper Jack

Sasuke said "Grievous, I'm going to search the ship for anything useful. I have my Eternal Mangekyou back sso it won't take long, I'll be back in 15 minutes. Maybe you should do a search of your own as well." Sasuke dashed of all people would notice is the intense rush of movements if they noticed him at all. He was even faster now he had his EMS back. He arrived at what appeared to be a locker room. He used his EMS to see into what each holds, he then took interest in the third to his left. Instantly the door was open and Sasuke was standing there admiring a suit of Mandolorian armor that seemed like it could fit him. He took it and tried it on, amazed at how light it felt and how sturdy it may be. He decided to keep it as long qs he was here. It has to be some kind of help. He tried on the helmet then took it off. He found something of value here, good, very good.

@Flaming Centurion @Akibahara (followed through onnthe armor thing)

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]The Doctor gazed out the window of the new ship and stood close near Juno, trying to figure out a way to help. There was nothing much he could do, however, without any instruction. He didn't exactly know much about this kind of ship.
"There could be something we can do, but let's wait for Juno to tell us what that something is."

He played with his hands and looked around, growing anxious with nothing to do before he realized Arya was speaking with someone.

"I know of saiyans. Powerful race indeed. But if you think he's weird, you must think me to be the king of weird," he teased Arya, glancing around again. The time lord was starting to grow bored. He badly needed to keep busy, but with what he wasn't sure.

@Darkens

[/QUOTE]
Arya giggled a bit and gently pushed the Doctor a little.

"Please, I've gotten used to your weird" she smiled.

Or maybe she just accepted the fact that everything around him was weird.

Either way, Gohan was obviously of a world she had never seen or heard of before.

"I was only speaking to Gohan because he had a sword, and I was curious if he had been trained to use it.

Apparently he has been, but I still don't believe he would be better than me."

She had a pretty confident attitude toward the man twice her size and a billion times her strength.

@Darkens

JayJay said:
Arya giggled a bit and gently pushed the Doctor a little.
"Please, I've gotten used to your weird" she smiled.

Or maybe she just accepted the fact that everything around him was weird.

Either way, Gohan was obviously of a world she had never seen or heard of before.

"I was only speaking to Gohan because he had a sword, and I was curious if he had been trained to use it.

Apparently he has been, but I still don't believe he would be better than me."

She had a pretty confident attitude toward the man twice her size and a billion times her strength.

@Darkens
"You wanna bet? I have a saiba man egg with me. They're extremely powerful." Gohan spoke with mystery, and power. "The saiyans are a powerful race. They have a super form, which I am stuck in for a while. They also have extreme powers." Gohan sheathed his sword and sat down. "Aren't you the Doctor?" He asked the man.

"Used to it? I could surprise you and do something totally unexpected one day!" he again teased Arya.

The Doctor nodded to Gohan. "Yes that's what they call me, so that's what I call me too." He decided to give up his John Smith ruse for the time being. Everyone seemed to see through it anyhow. Perhaps he should come up with a better one later.

"By the way, if the two of you find yourself in an argument about your strengths and intend to spar one another, I'd be careful. The air is very thin in here now. You could grow light headed and pass out."

@Darkens

InzaneKilla said:
As Kriegs continues laying down he hears an explosion and that's when it happens. He starts screaming in pain as a stormtrooper comes to see whats happening Krieg rushes the door with his left arm and breaks the door down on top of the stormtrooper. He screams "TIME TO PLAY." Another stormtrooper trys to contain Krieg but Krieg grabs the troopers head and crushes the troopers head in with his helmet on. As the storm trooper dreams with his last breath Kriegs sane self is able to take back over as he tells the his crazy side "if you kill one more innocent soul I will end it for both of us" his crazy side responds aloud, " GET OUT GET OUT" and kriegs sane self knows that means ok and then he continues towards the explosion not running into any more people. Then he hears a voice with directions to help him so he follows them he was told the first person he might meet up with was a "man with power armor" Krieg thought to himself " Great hopefully not the dueches Hyperion who took my wife and daughter from me and made me the monster I am. I also need to find my weapon they took"
"The first thing you do when you get taken out of hypersleep is simple. You take a leak. Ain't no bathroom breaks on a prison ship, son." Tychus drawled to another random person at the bar with him. He was most of the way through his fifth bottle of beer or whatever the unknown swill it was he was drinking on this backwater desert planet. He wasn't anywhere near the Confederacy or the Terran Dominion, and for once he was pretty happy about it. "Second thing is you go see whoever it was that wants you awake for some godawful reason. Ain't much to it usually. No parole, just some family tryin' to get a glimpse at ya to put a face to a name. I give 'em a good show and we all walk away happy." Tychus chuckled and shook his head, downing the rest of the bottle. "The last time, though, that's how I got locked in this suit. Can't take it off or it'll blow like a mortar round. So I'm stuck in it, better or worse." Tychus roared drunkenly and fell backwards off of his stool, having passed out.

He awoke sometime later on the floor of a prison cell. "Aw hell, another prison ship. I knew Mengsk'd come for me at some point. Man ain't got no pride." Tychus grumbled, looking at the beds and other various things in the cell. His train of thought was quickly derailed, though, as a loud explosion rocked the ship. A pair of men in white armor entered his cell, brandishing weapons and looking at Tychus threateningly. "Prisoner, we are under orders to keep you contained. Any movement will be construed as a threat and dealt with appropriately." One of the men said curtly, nudging Tychus with his foot. "Aww, Mengsk got himself some new soldiers. Fancy armor there, boys. Damn shame it's on you." Tychus grumbled, rising to his feet while lowering his visor. To their credit, the troopers didn't immediately get killed. An impressive feat when a man in power armor picks you up and throws you at your cohort.

A voice crackled over the intercom, asking if he could hear it. "Yes ma'am. Ain't too good of a signal but you came through well enough. You the one tryin' ta kill me?" Tychus drawled, his suit's microphones transmitting his voice outside his suit. "Hardly. We're here to help you. Go out in the hallway until you meet up with a man without a shirt. You'll know who I mean when you see him." Tychus laughed and shouldered his way out of the cell, looking up and down the hallway before he decided to just lean against the wall outside his cell. It wasn't long until a large man came running in his direction, sans shirt. "Hold up there, son. I got told I was supposed ta meet up with someone matchin' yer description. You got any idea what system we're in, or where I can get some smokes? Ain't nothing like cigars and explosions." Tychus said loudly, flipping his visor back up to reveal his face and holding up one hand in front of himself.

xxDragonEater95xx said:
The girl that he had been following until now seemed to be agitated with the other that had accompanied them and another guy as well, he wasn't exactly sure what was going on. There seemed to be a lot of them that successfully made it out alive but being that they were all in cells to begin with he figured it was probably a good assumption that not everyone was typically friendly. This whole notion of being in space was still a bit weird since he hadn't been there since his childhood, but war wasn't a foreign concept to him. He decided to stroll over and see what the blonde was so upset about, so he strolled over with a smile to introduce himself. "Hey, I never got the chance to introduce myself. I'm Vash, nice to meet ya. How did a beautiful girl such as yourself get mixed up in all this? There seems to be a lot of us up here..."
@Reaper Jack
Saber ignored the man's flattery; not one individual; male or female, had ever won her over that way, and she had no intention of letting it happen now. Instead she simply answered him.

"You may call me Saber if you like. As for how we got here; I know how I am here; though I believe no other person who is present here came to be in this situation through the same means as myself. Certainly; I do not see any of my former compatriots with whom I fought with before; so I assume that I am the only one here who was originally part of that group."

((Sorry, a little late to the party and this will be a little short. If my partners could somehow just run into me, that'd be awesome.))

Wolffe sat up from his bunk and scratched the back of his head. He's battle worn body was weary and needed rest but he had a duty to do. His synthetic eye adjusting to the light. He hopped down and walked over to his footlocker. Inside rested his custom armor which he took his time to place on correctly and proficiently. Wolffe was a man of precision, he didn't like having things out of place. Lastly, he placed his helmet over his head before holstering his twin blasters.

Wolffe walked out of the door and hoped that today would be a little smoother than the rest of the days. He looked down and smoothed out his kama, he would present the best that the clones had to offer. Wolffe was ready for anything for the day, he just needed the orders.

Hellkite said:
At the explosion, Legion moved from stand-by mode to fully active, powering on all of its sensors and capabilities for the first time in months. With a shudder, the unit engaged its lone camera, and surveyed the scene it found itself in. Organics. Organics everywhere, seemingly pressing forwards towards the cell door.
Statistical probability indicates a 84% chance that the organics have found an exit. Merely a 16% chance of a critical error within their operating systems. This unit predicts this to be an ideal opportunity to make our escape.

Legion started to force its way through the crowd, shoving organics aside as he passed.

Speed is vital. Within seven minutes, hostile forces will likely have convened on this cell. We need to have reached the armoury by that stage, in order to enact phase two.

As Legion reached the doorway, it registered another machine, unregistered on the Geth database, just to his right. Legion paused.

It would be rational to leave it behind.

But as calculations reached their conclusions, Legion turned and approached the anomaly.

The Geth conciousness might make use of any information I gather. This unit was always intended for the primary purpose of intelligence gathering.

@R4 C9
As usual , the ancient one waited in the shadows , trying to go through records and databases to figure out who among the meatbags would suit his goals and aid him. He found so far a former Jedi. And only that. None of these meatbags were anything he'd want on his team except perhaps a couple others... However rhe more he's with the more annoyance his servo Motors will have... A couple hours pass

And finally another droid approaches. A red one , a model he didn't entirely recognize. Familiar , but only Becuase that stupid droid on taris 4000 years ago looked a little like it. He in turn approaches it , hoping it's desire is to learn from him as he learns from it , and not his destruction. Even so , he raised his best energy shield , and charged the blaster at his side. He simply stated "the ancient one would like to know , droid , what model are you and what is your purpose? Mine is for information gathering" a partial truth , but he didn't want to say that he had other functions. After all , is this droid was hostile , he didn't want to reveal things to it. It may be salvaged. He then stared into it , and wondered what kind of droid this could be. It was composed of elements not from the galaxy he comes from. But it was made of elements from another galaxy... Could this be what he thinks it is? If so , it probably could be useful..

[QUOTE="Klutzy Ninja Kitty]
"Used to it? I could surprise you and do something totally unexpected one day!" he again teased Arya.
The Doctor nodded to Gohan. "Yes that's what they call me, so that's what I call me too." He decided to give up his John Smith ruse for the time being. Everyone seemed to see through it anyhow. Perhaps he should come up with a better one later.

"By the way, if the two of you find yourself in an argument about your strengths and intend to spar one another, I'd be careful. The air is very thin in here now. You could grow light headed and pass out."

@Darkens

[/QUOTE]
"I don't mean to fight him! He's twice as big as me, it's just that... I'm little, so I make a smaller target. And Gohan seems a bit... big. I just don't think he would have as much balance in a swordfight, not to mention elegance."

Arya was thinking about her training back in her world.

He taught her all about being fast, how to position your feet, when to strike, and everything else she needed to know.

And Syrio Forell was the best swordsman in the seven Kingdoms.

She thought there was no way this man was better than her, and if there was, she would hate to admit it.

Arya-Syrio-arya-stark-23877646-1226-816.jpg

She continued talking to Gohan.

"... I apologize if I offend you. You're the last person on earth I'd want to pick a fight with."

@Darkens

JayJay said:
"I don't mean to fight him! He's twice as big as me, it's just that... I'm little, so I make a smaller target. And Gohan seems a bit... big. I just don't think he would have as much balance in a swordfight, not to mention elegance."
Arya was thinking about her training back in her world.

He taught her all about being fast, how to position your feet, when to strike, and everything else she needed to know.

And Syrio Forell was the best swordsman in the seven Kingdoms.

She thought there was no way this man was better than her, and if there was, she would hate to admit it.

Arya-Syrio-arya-stark-23877646-1226-816.jpg

She continued talking to Gohan.

"... I apologize if I offend you. You're the last person on earth I'd want to pick a fight with."

@Darkens
"Possibly, probably, maybe true," The Doctor replied, scanning Arya's size before glancing to Gohan again. "But never be cocky. It's impossible to judge an opponent by just looking at them. Take The Master, for instance. If I judged her by the outside I never would have known it was her."

He shrugged and took out his sonic screwdriver, starting to take it apart just for something to keep his hands busy. He began to babble to himself in mechanical terms which were hardly understandable. If there was one thing he liked more than keeping busy, it was talking and sounding clever--even if nobody could understand what the heck he was saying.

@JayJay @Darkens

Users who are viewing this thread

Back