• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

"I-I'm not tired... please don't go to bed, Sky!" She wrapped her arms around him. "Big... day...?" She didn't know if that was what he said, but that's what she heard.

He thought about something. Tanami put his hands on her waist and picked her up, puting her on top of the fridge. "Is it cool up there, Ari?"

He walked up to a room and heard a girl's voice say something about a big day. "I haven't met them yet, but I think they're getting the goods on, so let's skip them." He laughed.

He passed Aurora's room, not saying a word, then came to the girl he had helped room. "This girl is a bit shy... and likes to sleep." He was fairly sure she was sleeping.

Ari smiled and looked at the door. "She probably wouldn't like me much. I am a bit loud and destructive." She said.

"I like loud... I like destructive..." He smiled. They should get along just fine. He was normally a quiet person, but around Mochi, he let out his inner self.

Ari smiled. "Yeah. I have only meet a few people so far, but something tells me this is going to be a good house." She said.

"Nothing can be bad when I'm around!" He said cheerfully, acting like an egotistic person.

"Quiet down, will you?!" He grabbed her and shoved her face into his chest. "People are trying to sleep!"

Ritsuka, or Suka for short, took a cab all the way to the Mansion. She had had never seen it before, nor the people who have been rumored to live in it. It was a lot bigger than the image made in her mind from countless stories, but just as beautiful, maybe even better.

After paying the driver and taking her two cases of things out of the trunk, she walked to the door. Now, Suka was a very shy girl, making a big move such as this, was a big step for her. After reminding herself that this is where she belonged, she mustered up courage and balled her hand into a tight fist,"I-I can do this...." She encouraged herself, cringing at the door; long, white, soft curls cascading to her mid thighs of the 4'9" framed female. Her sapphire eyes shut tight, she raised her arm and fist to the expensive, thick wooden door and: "knock, knock, knock," three times quietly. They were soft knocks, and she wasnt really sure if they were heard. She looked back at her luggage in the drive way and began to second guess her decision of leaving home. "If they answer then i was meant to be here..." She tried to trick herself. Somewhere deep down, she already missed home and somewhat hoped they wouldnt answer, but she needed a new life with people like her, and that made her stay at the front door, determination in her ocean blue orbs and knocked, three times again, louder....

"Hold on..." He ran downstairs and opened the door. When he looked out, he saw a girl... She's... beautiful... "Come in..." He held the door open, but his eyes stayed glued to her.

Ritsuka's heart jumped as she heard the locks of the door click and u lock. A small creak filled her white canine ears and twitched at the sound. The door flew open and there she saw someone standing. She stiffined up, not really knowing what to do, but come in as he offered. She didnt open her mouth nor look him in the eye. "O-Oh!" Was all that popped out of her mouth as she remembered her things, and ran back outside before he could shut the door behind her. She firmly grabbed the handles and took a deep breath, slowly but surely dragging the cases toward the door. She grunted and panted as she did so.

She was a dog hybrid...? "H-Here! Let me help you!" He picked up her bags for her, brushing his hand against hers in the process. His face turned reed, but he acted as if nothing happened. "I'll show you your room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back