• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

Her eyes widened and her face was dark red. Her mouth fell open, but no sounds came out. No no no... this is NOT happening. He was warm... She wanted get up, but her body wouldn't allow it. Her eyes moved from his face to the ceiling, and she sighed.

"Oh, hiya. You must be a newcomer." He smiled warmly and climbed up the tree. "I'm Tanami!"

"You ok, I hope I am not moving fast, just you are becoming pretty special to me. Everyone else here is pretty hostile, but your perfect." He began drifting, not long before he fell asleep.

The first thing that came to mind was Naruto. "That's... awesome. I like you already!"

Her mind was hazy. She felt weird... never had gotten this feeling before. I was a good feeling, but unbearable. She wanted to fidget around, but didn't want to annoy Sky. "N-No... it's fine..."

He laughed. "Have you gotten a tour yet, Ari?" He asked, a smile still on his face. This girl was taking his mind off of Aurora, and he could get a free chance to help out.

"Well then, Ari, allow me to give you one!" He jumped from the tree and waited for the girl to do the same.

He chuckled. "Nice tails you got there... I wish I had nine!" He started walking back towards the mansion. "C'mon!"

Ari walked next to him and inside the house."Alright, lets hope I don't run into any more walls." She said.

He rubbed her back softly. "It happens to the best of us..." He smiled at her again before opening the door for her. "Ladies first!"

He began to relax his grip, "Its ok, I guess I will just stay on my side." He could tell this wasn't what she wanted, but this was to see if she would say anything, just alert Sky of her feelings.

"No!" She curled up to him and tucked her head into her arms. "It's okay..." Sashi's face was still a dark crimson, and the weird feeling kept getting stronger, making it hard to think.

He stepped in and grinned. "Well... this is the biggest room, and probably where you slammed into the wall twice."

She passed the test, although a little awkward, but that was her way. Skylar put his arm back around her, and lifted her head upon his chest. He whispered "Wasn't to hard now was it?".

She had trouble breathing. Her vision was getting cloudy and it was hard to understand his voice. "N-No..." She pulled her body into his and just lied there.

He smiled again. "Figured as much." Tanami walked into the next room... the kitchen. "This is where all of the stuff happens... drama, basically."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back