• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

"I'm trying to get her to come out. She seemed really scared when I walked it," Aurora explained with a hint of sadness in her voice. She turned back to the girl, "I won't hurt you."

"Huh someone's hiding there." Walks over with smooth steps till he was in front of the pantry. He seemed to think for a bit and then walked to the fish and brought it over to the pantry and set it down. "Hey now, you never got to finish your meal. Ill leave right here, its ok we wont hurt you." He said in a voice that was surprisingly gentle for him.

Aurora looked at him with a slight surprise in her eyes. To be honest, she did find him very attractive, but she wouldn't say that out loud. She smiled looking back at the girl, hoping he didn't notice her staring.

~~~~

"What are you looking at?" Asked the fox blinking his greenish yellow eyes. He had no idea why Ari was putting her tails on him, perhaps to gloat that she had nine where he did not. Maybe it was supposed to be comforting. Whatever it was, it kind of annoyed him but the girl was too sweet too good looking to say anything.

Ari removed her tails. "What?" She asked, glaring at him. He was starting to get a bit weird. He was looking at her with disgust.

He seemed completely focused on the person hiding so he didnt notice her looking at him. He wondered who was hiding there but whoever was hiding was afraid and quite shy. He wanted to help her.

Akahana's fear rose. Her long tail fanned out and her fur stood on end. Another stranger walked in sparking a newfound fear within her. She started to shake the more Aurora stared at her. Not only that there was a male in the room.

She looked around frantically looking for an exit and could only find the top of the storage rack to hide on knowing that would expose her more she let out an unwanted accidental distress meow. She shivered some more and finally locked eyes with Aurora. Her fear caused her to be incapable of speaking human words.

All she wanted to do was jump out hissing and screaming but instead she just meowed again in fear.

~~~~

Aoi blinked rather confused. "I'm not looking at you in that way- at least I don't mean to," he said flicking his tail as Ari sat up. "Please don't glare at me," he flipped his ears forward looking down.

Ari instantly felt bad. "Sorry.' She said, looking off to the side. 'What is wrong with me?' She thought. She shook her head a little as she looked back at him.

Suddenly he went over and sat back. "Aurora come back over here, she needs some space first." He looked over at where's she's hiding. "Im not gonna move alright, its ok. Neither of us want to hurt you."

Aurora slowly reached for her and picked her up, sitting the girl in her lap. She pet her head gently as she started singing softly to her, hoping it would soothe the frightened girl. She held her gently and slowly started rocking back and forth.

The young girl peered at the boy, stood up, and walked out of his basement room. She clutched her stuffed rabbit tight to her torso as she moved up from the basement and into the foyer; noticing new people, her tail curled around her left leg and remained there, ears twitching. She moved to a free spot on a different couch, sitting next to the left armrest.

He looks over at the second couch and saw another girl sitting there, it was someone he hadent met yet. He looked over and smiled and did a small wave to her. "Good morning."

She held her rabbit in her left hand, raising her right halfway and waving back, a weak smile over her face. "G-Good morning." She flicked her tail so it wrapped around her waist instead, the periwinkle color standing out in front of her white dress shirt.

Hikaru fixed her dress shirt, buttoning up the last bottom button that got loose. A periwinkle ear flicked then went lopsided, staying that way. She looked at the two boys on the couch near the one she perched on, then at the girl whom spoke to her, "Hello, n-nice to meet you too."

Aurora smiled seeing the stranger as she kept petting the cat's head. "I'm Aurora," she said turning slightly.

"H-Hikaru Sora Yuri," she replied, then added, "but please call me Usagi or Sora." She smiled a little more, warming up to the others she had just met, her tail's grip loosened a little, but remained wrapped around her waist. She laid the white stuffed rabbit next to her.

Skylar awoke from the couch he had somehow found before passing out, looking around the rooms were quite busy. Skylar collected his thoughts before moving 'Might as well meet some people, maybe ill even see... umm... Akio that's who it was, he was kind enough'. The first room over was an adjacent living room, Skylar waited in the door frame to be welcomed by the people introducing themselves. 'Hope they know which way the food is' He chuckled to himself.

He looked at the entrance to see skylar. "Morning skylar, if your hungry what im sitting in is the kitchen so feel free to grab some more food, im just introducing myself to Sora here." He said flashing Sora a comforting smile.

Jack yawned, realizing that he had fallen asleep on the couch again and Ash was curled up on his chest. Slowly, he pulled himself up and woke up Ash, who clearly didnt want to wake up. "Why'd you make me fall asleep on the couch?" He grumbled, pinching one of Jack's ears.

"Why are you complaining?" Jack growled, pulling on both of Ash's ears. "I'm sure you've completely messed up my back." He said, not even realizing that there were people around.

Aurora put the cat down, deciding to give her space. She got up and brushed her clothes off before giving a small wave to Skylar. She laid one if her ears flat against her head and snaked her tail tightly around her as she walked around. She couldn't help but laugh at the exchange between Jack and Ash. She shrugged her shoulders and gave a small smirk, "I told you two about the rooms. You chose not to listen."

"Morning sleepy heads, your conversations are enjoyable." Akio said outright teasing them at this point. "Why didnt i get this kind of greeting at first." he said with mock hurt in his voice though he was grinning.

"Thanks Akio, and you said this one here is Sora?" Skylar smiled comfortably, it was nice to see a new face. Skylar turned to see Ash and Jack waking up, they were an interesting pair. "Morning you two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back