• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

"Geh?" Asked Aoi sitting up once more after Akahana left. "What do you mean why are you sorry?" He questioned next starting the long process of grooming his blood stained tail. He grabbed the green parts first licking them and doing an activity that looked almost as if he was biting it where he was actually using his teeth as a comb.

The blood- even if if was his own- tasted terrible like sticky rusty mettle. It was salty and had a twinge of almost silver tasting. Or maybe even copper. He sneered at the foul taste but continued in his need-to-do quest to get clean once more.

The eleven year old Neko peeked through the door, watching the twelve year old boy quietly. She wasn't stalking him, she was merely curious; Sora flicked a periwinkle ear, nudging the door open a bit. The basement was dark, but she could see with her cat-like crimson orbs. She nudged it open some more until it was just enough for her to walk in, she walked to the boy, hoping she hadn't frightened him out of his mind.

Her tail swayed nervously, then took it's position, wrapping around her waist. Her night shirt wrinkled with it, her white, baggy jeans ruffling as she sat down; she criss-crossed her legs, plopping down directly in front of the twelve year old. "D-Don't be f-f-rightened," she stuttered out, raising her hands innocently.

"Wait," said Aoi between licks of his tail. "I'm confused, what sucks?" He questioned and started to gnaw on his tail for a second pulling a knot out. As he started to lick it once more his curiosity rose as to what she was talking about.

"Having to taste blood." Ari said. She shook her head a little as the though of blood entered her mind. She didn't particularly like the sticky red stuff. It tasted like metal.

A boy no more then 16 is walking towards the mansion, he has a bag slung over his shoulder and is wearing heavy black clothing. "So this is the place? One would think it would be harder to find..." He keeps walking till he gets to the front entrance and then stops glancing at a window from the door trying to gauge is anyone is home.

Aurora hopped off the fridge and and filled a glass full of water. After taking a small sip, she got the feeling that she wanted to go for a walk. She gulped down the rest of her drink and gave a small swish of her tail. She glanced around briefly and leaned against the counter, trying to decide where she wanted to walk. Coming to a decision, she ran upstairs to her room and changed into a pair of cutoff shorts, converse, and a black tank top. She ran back down and opened the foyer doors, only to be met with the sight of a boy she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of. Laying her ears flat against her head nervously, she smiled and said, "Hello."

Smiling a charming smile he said. "Hello my name is Akio, ive come to sign into this house and i was hoping to be let in, i was actually about to knock. Did you see me from the window?" He asked curiously, while he kept people at arms lengthen his father had always told him to be polite. a habit he still couldnt shake off.

"There is no signing up. We come and go as we please," Aurora explained with a smile. "And no I didn't. I was just about to go for a walk and clear my head. I'm Aurora," she added with a slight shrug of her shoulders. She realized her tail was starting to wag a bit and quickly wrapped it around her right leg, hoping Akio didn't notice.

"Nice to meet you Aurora." He looked at her tail flickering, she was nervous. That confused him, what did she have to confused about. He looked back at her face trying to read it. "I dont mean interrupt your walk but would you mine to show me around? I dont know anything about this area."

"Umm yea sure, no problem," she replied as one of her ears perked up. "Do you wanna start with the mansion or the city?" she asked as she leaned against the doorframe and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wherever is convenient for you, i dont mean to trouble you to much." He had to admit the girl was cute and even though he was usually impressed by his self control he couldnt help but run his eyes over her at least once.

Aurora smiled and moved to the side to let him in. "I'll show you around here first so you can pick a room and sit your stuff down," she said before turning on her heel and walking back inside. "And once again, you're no trouble," she called, not bothering to turn her head.

He was a bit surprised when she moved to the side to give him a better view. 'So she noticed'. He thought and him calm smile for a moment became a bit more genuine before he reasserted his self control. "I see, well then lets get going?"

Aurora stood in the foyer and looked around. "This is the foyer, obviously," she said before pointing to the kitchen the the room beside it. "That's the kitchen and the living room. You have a choice of having a room upstairs or in the basement." She lifted the trap door and smiled, "That's the only way into the basement."

"This place is pretty big." He said looking around. "How many people live here?" He said looking for signs of others.

"Not sure exactly. Quite a few, but they must be in their rooms," Aurora said looking around. "So upstairs or basement?" she asked as she held onto her tail to keep it from wagging. She sat on the floor and whistled. After a few moments, she smiled seeing her kitten trotting in and curling up in her lap.

"I see. Ill probably go upstairs, i rather be closer to the sky." He says almost wistfully before returning to normal. When the kitten game out he couldnt help but chuckle. "Who is that." He said crouching down.

"My kitten. Her names Aphrodite," Aurora said blushing lightly. She looked down and ran her hand over the soft fur gently and smiled hearing the soft purr that she was emitting.

"hmm hes cute" He said with a chuckle as he softly scratched the kitten under its chin. "So why did you name your cat after the greek goddess of love?"

"I don't know honestly. I guess I just like the name," she admitted looking at him. "You're the first to ask me that actually," she decided to add as she stood up. "I'll show you to your room," she smiled and headed upstairs.

"Huh, i see." He stood with her, now almost next to each other it would be easily obvious that he was several inches taller then her. He followed her upstairs. 'Im surprised i still havent met anyone else yet.' he thought to himself as he walked with her. "Have you read any greek literature?" he asked.

"None. I don't like reading. Music is more of my thing," Aurora said proudly. She stopped at a door and peered inside then smiled, "Here we are. You can design it however you want," she said laying one of her ears down and wrapping her tail around her waist.

"Oh," siad Aoi with a sneer on his face. "Kinda. I mean it's not the most present thing I've cleaned off my tail. I have ah worse." He admitted grabbing at his tail the same way he had done previously. He started to lick more viciously now until his tail was a little wet then he stood and shook himself off realising he'd need to shower later just to clean himself up.

Ari laughed. "You look funny." She said, giggling. She smiled and reached up into the sky. "Like a big wet dog." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back