• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

Hikaru perched on the end of her bed, slipping on some baggy white jeans. She then leaped off the comfortable bed and sat on the floor, fiddling with a stuffed rabbit. Her long, silky light blue hair laid messily on her back; said color tail wrapping firmly around her left leg. She took her left hand and scratched her ears, purring softly. I wonder if I'll make an actual friend today, she thought.

The small child growled softly, her rabbit fell over again; she raised it back up only to watch it thump back against the ground. She smirked, growling as she pawed at it with her small hands. She was very playful, being she was now away from her human parents, she watched the rabbit fling to the other side of the room when she hit it. She leaped up into the air, taking her full feline form and landed on the floor gently, chasing it(the rabbit) around the room.

"Okay." Breathed the boy and smiling. "My friend is a cat..." He answered next. "Last I saw her I left her up on the garden wall. I think she stayed there because she was rambling on about the sunshine today." His tail twitched at the end and if he was a cat he was seconds from purring to his hearts content. Ari was making his wounds feel good. He was not so embarrassed now. His wounds would heal, he knew that, and he would be just fine. "Do you want to meet her? She doesn't have many friends either." Said the boy blushing now for a whole different reason.

"Sure! Sounds fun." Ari said. She pulled away. "There, done!" She said, putting back the bandages.

She panted, changing back to her Human-Neko form, breathing deeply. She calmed down, cuddling the stuffed rabbit close, purring. Maybe I'll make a friend if I explore... the eleven year old walked out of her room, rabbit in her left hand. She explored the basement, then saw a door slightly cracked with a boy, who appeared twelve years old(Soroshi).

Last edited by a moderator:
Aoi rested slightly with a sigh. It was less embarrassing now that it was covered. Still afraid though the boy took his fox form. "That's great, wanna come?" He asked hopping off the counter he sat on and trotted towards the door. "You can fallow me... I almost always run though," he mentioned turning a shade of pink not visible under his dark brown and green fur.

"Sure. Meet you there!" Ari said, dashing out the door. She was flying though the halls, until she hit that sharp corner again. This time she fell flat on her back. "Why do I keep doing that?" She asked out loud.

Aoi jumped when he heard a challenge and started to run again. He was out the door and starting down the gardens. Finally he slowed trotting catching his breath before deciding to spring on Akahana which he had seen clearly was sleeping. On the other side of the wall she napped on was a broken brick. Using that Aoi was able to hoist himself completely over the wall grabbing Akahana safely in his jaws by her neck.

"AGHHHHHA!" Screamed the cat girl in surprise. Her brownish tan and black fur furrowed up as she lashed around back and forth. "Aoi let me down!" She hollered struggling more even as her body was starting to feel numb.

"No, I have someone I would like you to meet and I need to be sure you will stay."

Akahana closed her eyes and hissed loudly. "No! I don't want to meet ANY of your friends! You are always trying to make me friends. When will you get that.

I.

Am.

NOT.

A.

People.

Cat!!!!?"

Akahana let out a growl of advanced proportions and flipped her body dropping from Aoi's mouth. He took his human form and grabbed her before she even had time to enjoy a wink of her fought for freedom. He picked her up and raised her so she could look in his eyes. All fight she had in her left as soon as Aoi took his human form. "Anna" he started watching the girl hunker down in his arms. She looked kind of cute but Aoi knew he could not date someone he saw as a sister. "She's a nine tailed fox and I kinda like her, I think you will too," he said and placed the girl on one of his arms beginning to stroke her silky trie-coloured fur. It wasn't long before Akahana was under his spell and purring like crazy. She started to slightly nod off while Aoi waited for Ari.

{gods theirs too many names with an a!}

Ari walked out, rubbing her forehead. "Dang wall." She muttered, looking at the red patch on her forehead.

Aoi's ears perked as soon as he heard Ari's faint voice. He slowly started towards the sound and smiled seeing her. Then his smile faded to a grown when he too saw the red patch of skin on her. His ears flipped back almost in submission. "Aww, are you okay?" He asked pushing her hair aside with his fingers.

They were warm, tender and almost soft. (He took care of himself well)

"I am not in agreement of that statement," said Aoi with some slight worry in his voice. "Uhh, we need to get some ice on that," continued the boy. "Uhh- err here take Akahana." He pushed the silky still purring and deep in sleep cat in the girls arms and turned her. "Let's go,"

Ari walked after Aoi, the tortishell cat sleeping in her arms. She hoped she wouldn't scratch her when she woke up. She sighed. " I did that earlier to." She mumbled.

"D-did you? Asked Aoi with more concern. "Perhaps you should stop doing whatever it is that you have been doing." The boy guided her to the kitchen and helped her up on the counter by picking her up similar to the way he picked up Akahana. "Alright you pet the cat I will see if we have frozen peas or some other vegetable," he said and walked towards the freezer.

*crash*

"Oops"

*bang*

"Ouch"

*silence*

"Ah here!"

Aoi returned to Ari with a bag of diced carrots. "Here put this on your head, lay back," said Aoi pressing a towel to her head. He then took his fox form taking the carrots in his mouth and putting it over her forehead with his paws and then looked her in the eyes.

"Better?" He questioned turning his head and dropping an ear.

"Uh, you did?" He asked more worried now. "Perhaps you should not do what you have been doing... Again..." Aoi guided Ari to the kitchen. He helped her on a couch where he laid her down. "Ah stay here with Akahana I'll see what we have in the freezer, maybe we have some peas or corn." Aoi dashed into the kitchen just off the side of the couch. Akahana shuffled slightly while on Ari listening to her heart beat. She woke slightly realising this was someone else but smelled like Aoi and so remained put, all she did was move up slightly spreading her body across the girls chest where her small head laid on the girls collar bone.

*CRASH!*

"Oops,"

*BANG!*

"Oh my,"

"Here we go," said Aoi and returned from the kitchen a soft towel in one hand and a bag of frozen diced carrots in the other. "Well we didn't have peas... Or corn but I found some tuna..." He sidetracked. "Uh I mean carrots." He smiled slightly and lay the towel over the girls head from behind the couch leaning over her horizontally then he put the carrots on her balancing it and the towel over her eye just below the patch of red skin whilst still being over that patch.

"You should feel better," he said and took his fox form walking around the couch and hopping on the coffee table just a foot maybe away from Ari.

"Yeah," said Aoi though he was not sure what she was really talking about. He watched Akahana sleep and at the same time watched her ears twitch. He recognised this was the start of a horrible nightmare and she needed to be woken up. He swallowed and took his human form reaching for the deep in sleep girl.

"Anna," he whispered watching the cat begin to convulse. Fear rose in him but he team aimed as calm on the exterior as he could. He shook Akahana and then flicked one of her ears. He paid the price of that.

"Ah!" She flipped her claws out and scratched him on his knees making him wince but only slightly.

"You were having a nightmare," Aoi smiled next. Akahana's eyes were as wide as they could be. She was still shivering and shaking slightly. Aoi thought it to be appropriate next to lay her back on Ari. Her heart beat would calm the girl down. "Just lay here," he said and she laid across Ari's chest still shaking.

"Sorry about that Ari. She and I have constent nightmares sometimes." He sighed and shook his head with a displeased look on it. He absolutely hated his past and wished it to be all but his own. He wanted to just give it back.

"That's ok." Ari mumbled. The carrots on her forehead were to soothing to the soar patch to be mad at anyone.

Akahana looked up at the girl and rose slightly after stopping her shaking. "This is the nine tail fox you like?" She asked pawing at Ari's face like it was a toy. "Well I guess she's not too bad looking. But you have only had one encounter with her. Get to know her better."

Aoi turned red. "Uh," he said and looked away becoming a fox again curling up on the coffee table draping his tail over the edge.

Ari laughed, the cat shaking a bit on her chest. "Yes, I guess I am just alright." She said. She brought up one of her tails and brushed his forehead.

Aurora decided to let the little stranger be and came back up from the basement. She lowered the trap door back and made her way into the kitchen silently. When she saw no food that interested her, she hopped up on the counter, and then the fridge. She sat there in silence as she wrapped her tail around her.

Akahana blinked twice and started to play again with Ari's face. She pawed at the girl for a few seconds and then stopped once she saw Ari touch Aoi's forehead. Her ears perked once she heard the cat in the kitchen.

"Be right back!" She said and hopped over Ari and the couch leaving blushing still Aoi with Ari, alone.

Aoi glance up and flattened his ears. "Why me?" He mumbled as Akahana disappeared into the kitchen.

~~

"Hey you," said the girl cat trotting to the other one sitting on top of the fridge. "Ah, are you hungry?" She wondered aloud. "I could make you some tuna... If you want." She offered looking up at the cat.

Ari glanced at the cat leaving. She smiled and moved her tail from his forehead. "Sorry..." She mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back