• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

"You can hold my hand if you want if its that scary to you" He said reassuring.Then he got into the car and the limo started to move.

Victoria quickly went to hold his hand closing her eyes " Thank you.." she said softly as her shiving stops slowly. " I'm glad I went to the mall today with you I had fun.." she said moving closer to him secretly

He smiled at her then looked at the sun which was setting."Yea i had fun too instead of staying in the house all day"He then closed his eyes humming to himself

"Alright".Abu looked at her falling asleep and saw how elegant she looked the way her cheek pushed against her face,the way how cute she looked while sleeping. He then started to drift off himself and put his put her closer to him.When he felt the car stop he woke up and Abu saw the position they were in.Whoa,Whoa,Whoa any more of this and i'll fall in love in her. Abu woke her up gently without disturbing her sleep."Hey,were here."

Victoria growled in her sleep not wanting to wake up just yet because she loved being thus close to him the heat from his body warming hers " Five more minutes" she told him hoping he would let her sleep against him just a little longer.

Abu laughed a little as she tried to stay asleep."Fine,don't wake up ill just carry you to your bed like the baby that you are" He then picked her up and walked to the door and struggled to put the key in the lock and opened the door quietly unless something important was going on. Abu went upstairs and tried to go in her room but it was also locked."Do you have your key with you?"

" No..." she said wrapping her arms around him yawning letting her tail rest in her lap she yawned but it came out as a soft low growl. She cuddled against his chest as she went back to sleep and started to dream.

Abu let out a small sigh.Does she not care that she's locked out.He decided that the best thing to do at the moment was to just let her sleep in his room. Abu went to the other side of the normal bedrooms and also struggled with this lock as he opened it.He lay her in his bed but felt how cold it was from not being touched.He went on the bed himself with her and hugged her closely so she could warm up in the bed.This is only out of friendship right its not like im gonna fall asleep.

Victoria shivered when she first was laid on his cold bed but quickly warmed up when she felt him hug her she smiled in her self letting her tail brush against his face. As she dreamed it quickly turned into a nightmare - she was in a trunk of a moving car her hands tied - " Let me out please " she cried out in her sleep

Abu was starting to feel a little groggy when he heard Victoria cry out in her sleep."Victoria,are you okay wake up" he said while moving her slightly to wake her up.

Her dream went on - the car stops and foot steeps are heard and then the trunk is open - she wakes up screaming and shaking but slowly claimed down as she looked into Abu's golden eyes.

"Victoria,whats wrong,was it a nightmare.Tell me anything, I need to know"Abu then felt the urge to hug her to calm her down and he decided to just do it for the sake of Victoria.

" It was dark.. the trunk " she said shaking again at the memory she didn't want to talk about it her past isn't something she likes she whispers " Please don't make me say..." she asked nicely

"Its alright if you don't want to,but if you feel you that you need someone to vent to then i'm always here"He replied while thinking that all words that she said. Abu then accumulated all the words she said and concluded that she might have been kidnapped.Realizing this he hugged her even closer,for someone to go through that experience would be emotionally and physically damaging

" Thank you.." she hugged him back tighter as she cried into his shoulder she then realize maybe if she told him the nightmares would stop she toke a deep breath and started " I was only 8 years old.. when the toke me away from my family and put me in a trunk..... I was in there for days as they drove it was dark and I barley had air.. I had made a plan to make a run for it when they opened the trunk... it turned out they kidnappers got pulled over for drunk driving I had no clue when the trunk open it was the police.. I got put into foster care after that... they locked my in the closet.. I was 10 when I ran away... going where ever and anywhere living on my own.." she said as she finished still crying into him

"Hey,its all over now,you're with me and that's safer then your ever gonna be" He said while lifting her up and looking at her

She looked at him with wet green eyes " You promise....? " she asked a bit scared that he might end up leaving her. She bites her lower lip to stop her self from crying

He then put his forehead against hers."I promise,you'll be safe" he replied while looking straight at her eyes

" Thank..you " she replied as she stared back into his eyes she softly leaned forward slowly closing her eyes as she's about to kiss him.

She kissed him lightly blushing. Victoria placed a hand on the back of his neck as she held the kiss felling the softness of his lips on hers

Feeling the warmness on his neck he then put his arms around her waist and pushed her closer to him,deepening the kiss.

Letting him pull her closer she felt warm being this close to him. She soon gently broke there passionate kiss with a bright blush she looks at him through her long lashes. " Abu.."she spoke gently

"Victoria..i th-think i might have fallen in love with you" He said while looking away out of embarrassment.He then felt guilt from doing this to Kiy. But it was his fault for leaving her like that. So with that said he threw that feeling in the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back