• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

Kiy nodded in agreement to Abu's true statment and added,"I always be here for you."

After that was said, he put his hand on top of Victoria's hand and looked into her eyes for a brief moment and then back at the road.

" Let's just say it involves being in a trunk " she said bitterly " On the note I hate small spaces and being lock away " she said with a shrug not taking notice when Kiy put his hand on hers.

Abu smiled in the inside as he saw Kiyoshi's actions.Good job dude,great way to take the guardian role.He then felt a vibrate on his leg and remembered he set a timer on so decided to turn it off knowing that he isn't gonna fall asleep anytime soon

Kiy took his hand of her to back into the mall parking lot. He looked towards the two of them and said,"We're here!"

He exited the car and walked over to the passenger's side and opened the door for Victoria and smiled towards her.

Abu opened the door in the back seat and exited out of the car.While exiting he saw Kiy going over to the passenger side and waited for him to make his moves."Alright come on love birds we gotta hurry its getting late" Abu said while chuckling to himself at what he just caused

"The pleasure is all mine,"he said. He rolled his eyes at Abu and continued walking.

He walked alongside Victoria and Abu into the mall.

"Anywhere you guys want to go in particular?" he asked.

"I need to get a laptop for my room since there's hardly anything interesting in it yet" Abu replied "I can go alone you go shopping with Victoria"

While walking away to the Tech Store

She shrugged and started walked to the candy shop " Lollipops here I come " she said smiling thinking she'll about about 30 of them maybe

Abu started to look around the mall for the Tech Store but suddenly got distracted looking at the very tempting Game Store."One game wont hurt right?"He went into the store and found out that a tournament was happening that occupied all the space.He noticed it was for Super

Smash Bros Brawl and he saw one player dominating the rest.He walked near a stranger trying to figure the player's name."Do you know that

guy who's winning?" The man looked at him and answered that the player's name was Dustin and that he was a well known player around the area. Abu watched for a while until the game ended and decided to buy the game and console for it.He left the store to then see the progress that was going on with Victoria and Kiyoshi while making sure they didnt notice him.

Once inside the candy store she giggled looking at all the candy she couldn't help her self as she ran through the store looking at it all her tail wagged a little " I'm in heaven.." she whispered to her self she got a little hand basket and been to fill it with all kinds of stuff she seemed very happy.

After she was done she had all kinds of things to many things to name. She was about to walk to the casher before she forgot " Damn it.." she hurried up and gets a big thing of a sorted lollipops and and buys them giving the casher a 100 dollar bill " Thank you " she said giving him a flirty wink cause he was kinda cute and slipped out going to a clothing store.

Abu saw Victoria leaving and coming back after awhile all by herself.What is Kiy doing! this is his chance. Abu quickly ran into a store and bought a sweatshirt.He put it on and took out sunglasses,his phone,and some headphones and set up his outfit.He followed her till she went into a womens clothing store. Abu went to go to sit on a bench facing the store and watched her silently.

She looked around " Hmm what should I get " she said walking around she saw a lot of girls with there boyfriends and rolled her eyes smiling in at one of them " Oh that cute " she said as she grabs a short white mini shirt that had black roses on it " I think I'm going to get this " she said keeping it in her hand she walked around some more picking up little thing things here and there she went to go pay for the items and walked out the store with two bags she looked around for the boys hopping they would carry her things she sighed " Maybe they ditched me" she said sadly walking by herself

Abu saw her walking into the store and glancing at the couples together.Is she feeling jealous? probably not it doesn't fit her really. She then started shop and walked out of the store,stopped and looked around and walked away gloomy. Abu went close to her still and took off his sunglasses."Yo,are you done shopping yet?"

She smiled when she saw Abu " Yeah all finished " she said showing him her bags " I won't need to come back for a while " she said giggling " Ready to leave where's Kyi? "

"I thought he was with you?"he replied. Abu then looking around but couldn't find him."Do you have his phone number?"

Last edited by a moderator:
" No, I don't even have a cell phone " she said guilty thinking she should buy one since they was here she looked at Abu slightly then looked away " Let's go buy me one " she said taking his hand going into the T-moblie store

Ari looked at the boy hugging her legs. "I'm fine." She said. She glared at the spot on her head, very angry she had such a stupid forehead.

"Dang,your getting one that quick"Abu asserted while being dragged into the store.The store clerk came in and asked if they needed any help."Ya,were trying to get a phone"he said for the girl.The store clerk then prompted to the phone aile

" Yeah sure why not " she said looking at all the different types of phones with side eyes " I want this one " she said grabing the LG Flex " It's so big.."

Abu then noticed that they were still holding hands the whole way and let go for the sake of Kiy."Yea....you should go with that one and don't worry ill pay for it i'm rolling in dough for now"

" Really.. I never had anyone buy anything for me before thank you " she said letting her tail wrap around Abu's waist she smiled at him slightly then let's him go

"No problem,besides me and Kiy invited you here so its my responsibility to pay" Abu said while walking with the clerk to the front desk looking back at her gesturing to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
She followed him smiling slightly her tail wagging slightly as she looked at him. Once they got to the front desk she put the phone down and waited for Abu to pay for it. " I'll pay you back don't worry " she said softly to him.

"You don't have to,i'm glad to do it" He replied and took out his card and swiped it.He then put it in a bag for her and carried it."Alright now lets go find Kiy"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back