• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Mansion of Neko

Soroshi pushed his head farther in this arms. "Everybody hits me!" His ears were flat against his head and he had his tail in his mouth, biting it in fear. There was a small puddle next to his head, where his tears collected in the floor. "I'm sorry..."

Ari patted his head, her ears standing up. "I won't hit you." She said, smiling. She twitched her long ears at him, smiling.

Soroshi peeked one eye out. "I don't believe you... A lot of people said that... Including mommy and daddy." He kept the one eye trained on the other girl.

Aurora stared at Tanami in shock, unable to say anything. She didn't know what to say. A small smile came to her as she blushed lightly.

Ari looked at him, her eyes intense. "I tackled you because I tend to get overexcited." Ari said, a drop of sweat appearing on her face. She tended to have that effect on people.

Tanami kissed her slowly, closing her eyes and holding her face. He pulled her body into his.

Soroshi nodded and poked his head up. "Do you promise you won't hit me...?" He asked worriedly.

Ari nodded, giving him a smile. Her tails were flying out in all directions. Last time she counted, she had nine.

He stood up. "You can't tell anybody about me, ok? And will you bring me food and water ever now and then?" He asked hopefully.

" Everywhere but again nowhere at the same time " she said looking out the window sighing. Remembering her family but the thought faded quickly. " How about you guys? " she asked turning to look at them

"Sure. If I can find in. You see, I'm actually new here." Ari said. She laughed a bit, a drop of sweat escaping her forehead again.

"Oh... I've lived here for a few weeks now, hiding and living in the basement.mi haven't eaten or drank anything in a few days..."

"Oh,me i come from...around here"Abu shivered from the AC put on."Kiy, could you turn off the AC or just lower man"Abu then remembered that he brought some mint with him and opened a box."You guys want some?"

"Ohh. Well then, I shall find the kitchen." Ari said. Like and eager puppy, she raced up the stairs. She ran around for a while before she turned a corner to sharp and smacked her face on the wall. "Ouch." She muttered.

Sorosis heard a thud and pondered it over in his head whether anybody was upstairs, then ran up to see what happened. He saw Ari rubbing her head and he ran over to her and hugged her legs. "Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!"

Lisanna Barnes

Lisanna entered the bakery and immediately was taken by the smell of the bread. She loved bread and things but she wasn't particularly fond of cake. She was buying this cake for everyone else. Looking at the fridges filled with cakes, she found the biggest and most colorful cake out of the bunch. After she reached in and grabbed it, she looked around at the more plain breads that she liked. She found some fruit breads that looked amazing so she picked out those too.

Leaving the bakery, she carried the breads in her fingers and held the box with the cake with both hands. Fortunately, the mansion wasn't that far away so she managed to get back within a few minutes of careful running. Entering the door, she found her way back into the kitchen where she put the cake down where everyone could see and opened the box. Standing of her toes, she pushed her breads on top of the fridge where she normally sits. "I hope everyone enjoys it."

Aurora blushed a bit more ad what Tanami had said slowly set in. She kissed him back before slowly pulling away. She looked down staying silent, still unsure of what to say.

He smiled. "Well... If you ever want to forgive me, ill be here..." With that, Tanami stood up and began to walk to the door.

"I do," she said quietly, her voice barely above a whisper. She hopped up and picked up Aphrodite before quickly heading out the door. She skipped downstairs and saw two others in the foyer she had never seen before. "Oh, hello there," Aurora said to them with a smile.

" Yeah, thanks " she reached back and gets one putting it in her mouth she smiles and sits back in her seat " Man, are we almost there? " she said leaning back into the seat looking out the window.

"Why,did something happen before" Abu was honestly curious to know who would someone hate a long car ride

Kiy turned down the AC as Abu requested and responded to Victoia with,"I'm from the UK."

Kiy then accepted a mint from Abu and continued driving and listening to the conversation at the same time.

"Sorry for bringing it up,"said Kiy because of Victoria's sad expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back