[The Lost Shards Return] [OOC Thread] Holo Deck

Just about, Water Water is about to get the Hearthstone and the Rapture is collapsing around them right now.

When it comes to summoning demons and elementals, do you want me to make rolls, or just say that I summon x number of demons and give them the following orders?

1st circle no rolls, 2nd circle sometimes depending on how much essence your dropping, 3rd circle you betcha need to roll. A better way of putting it is if they are less then 5 of their ess/will compared to your ess/Will no roll is needed. If it's more then just make 4 or 5 rolls when you post and I can then do the counter rolls to see if you got control.

If in doubt or you want to summon something off screen just PM or IM me.

Now I'll never be able to read about the Hierophant without thinking of him as 'Bob'.

...I always thought his name was Fred.

I'm giving 12 xp total or 2 per side adventure. That ends the beginning adventures and brings you into the start of the first real arc.

Y'know, this little argument between Tzu and Paxton isn't trivial. There's a clear disagreement in the ranks and, for however much playboy spin Paxton puts on it, it's quite real. We've got to decide what we're going to do.

Whahahaha, sorry for my away. xD Both my net and health have been on the fritz! Both seem to be on the mend, however, so hopefully I will be making much speedier replies!

Just in case my messenger is:

Yahoo: Coyotekin

AIM: Hozayeen

Want to scheme with others to maybe get a better background of things each of our characters have shared or been through

Is there any chance we could arrange it so Lieh examines the demon-summoning device? She did find it, and now I'm invested in discovering the truth.

I think I posted mine earlier but just to refresh it.

AIM: reaverofpeace

I try to stay on it when I'm on my computer even if I'm doing other things.

Back in the country now so should be more around. :)

if needs scheming the email/gchat thing works best for me (e-mail button)

Reaver, I couldn't find that discussion we had on moonsilver stuffs, but I wanted to point you to the scroll of errata. If you want to use your other rule still let me know so I can charm accordingly. It's one thing to have a bumblebee with plate armor, but since I do intend to have Lothian fighting in various animal forms it's important to know.

moonsilver armor
Moonsilver Armor and Moon-Faced Mail change shape with

a Lunar to conform to the Lunar’s own shapeshifting. A Lunar

may gain its benefits in all his various forms. Should the Lu-

nar choose to not wear their armor in shapeshifted forms, she

would have to either remove the armor or reclaim the Essence

committed to attuning it.

Hahahaha, I've a little army of buttons and I would gladly join in plotting. Is there much chance of getting a large collection of us on one medium or another at some point? Individual chatting is wonderful, but general consensus of any number of topics would be incredible.

Now I want to see a bumblebee in plate armor...

...would that be what they call a "killer bee"? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back