[The Lost Shards Return] [OOC Thread] Holo Deck

The more I look at having to recreate the character the less I like doing it...... Especially since the beginning of the thread it was Influential +400xp that was confirmed. I don't know, still at the crossroads about whether to fix it or leave.

I have to apologize for that. I got the Celestials mixed up with the Terrestials for that post. Everywhere else I did Established. Other then letting you have that starting scheme is there any way I can make it easier for you?

Away from my books at the moment. I'll have a post up tomorrow once I decide just how to act. 8)

Yup, unless you guys want your character to continue chatting. The last two scenes are almost done. After that I'll post the thread for everyone's return.

Should I assume that I only do ping damage on my hits? From what I remember, the critter has a butt-load of soak...

Two charms not deep in, a pair of mutations, seeing your Solars have to nickle and dime it to death priceless. To be fair it is just about dead, it's mainly surviving cause of a charm it used. I could of gotten it higher but that would of required artifacts.

This isn't exactly nickel and diming, this is more like throwing suitcases of money at people; we've all unleashed attacks that could shatter the foundations of buildings and make the gods tremble in fear. This thing just has apparently got over 50 health levels and could take a cannonball to the face without blinking.

Thanks Axel, now I have the mental image of you guys throwing suitcases at each other.

Glorious Briefcase Prana!

Heavenly Rollerbag defense!

Silliest Solar combat ever.

(Also, if I had to guess, I'd conjecture it's running that Lunar charm that prevents it from dying even though its taken more than lethal damage. It probably doesn't actually have that many health levels; you're most likely just waiting until it mote taps and can't keep activating the charm)

Close Taco, I've got a couple charms linked together that are keeping it up. Right now he's actually about 20L past dead, or would of been. Between Midboss's flurry followed by Axels ambush you guys went through his real HL's in one action. It's just Lunars are kinda made to endure. sherwood's attack basically meant that instead of running to heal his wounds he's gonna be fighting till the charm ends.

At the end of the battle I'll lay out his build for you guys to see that no I'm not just pulling powers out of no where for S&Gs.

Sure. I'm curious to see how you did it. Always looking for new and interesting ways to make up a character.

Lets all celebrate National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Arrr!

just a heads up, im away for work for the next week and a half. the places im going dont have much nets, intelligence, and possibly electricity. ill try and keep up as much as i can. ill post here when im back as well

Can we go through or shoot through the rubble. I don't want to let that thing go and leave it a chance to escape.

After the rubble falls down you'd have to go around. If you want to go through it's a more difficult check but you can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back