• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead

Cozy said:
Is this still open? Sorry if I'm a little late. New to the site!
of course! welcome! Feel free to create a character sheet and if you have any questions feel free to ask. There are cookies and punch on the table

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]of course! welcome! Feel free to create a character sheet and if you have any questions feel free to ask. There are cookies and punch on the table

[/QUOTE]
..... there ain't enough room in this OOCC fer the two of us....

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonelytaco said:
..... there ain't enough room in this OOCC fer the two of us....
hmmm, seems like we have ourselves a standoff then....

Cozy said:
Hah! If I'm correct there isn't a paramedic mixed in here.. That makes making my character easy.
Darn! Looks like you beat me to it. :P I was just talking to @Hollowed Kadaver about making one xD

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]he has medical training, as his mother was a doctor.

[/QUOTE]
How intensive is this?

OOoookay. I'm going to assume that means he underwent about 450 hours of training minimum, followed by a two year degree to be considered "medically trained".

[QUOTE="Brianna Ackerman]His mother taught him everything she knows at a pretty young age so He's really good at it.

[/QUOTE]
Well, considering he doesn't have a degree in it, let's just leave it at some basics. He may know how to do the simpler things such as disinfect a wound, secure it, other small things. Cause, let's face it: unless mother had some very creepy studies in her basement, you couldn't do it all

@PeachyEm

Youre gonna bathe in a 6 month old pool that had no maintenance done?? Man i would rather not bathe at all

I thought this had only been going on for a little over a month. The pool still would have been relatively clean, then. I apologise.

Where does it say we're six months in?

@Hollowed Kadaver

PeachyEm said:
I thought this had only been going on for a little over a month. The pool still would have been relatively clean, then. I apologise.
Where does it say we're six months in?

@Hollowed Kadaver
It wee in the original interest check, so it's natural that you didn't know. It's fine :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back