• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead

I am currently in EMT training which means:

Shifts lasting for 9-12 hours.

Coping methods can frequently cause me to sleep for much of my personal time.

Classes on my non-work times.

Leaving little time to respond. I apologize, the post I would like to create fits the site's description of detailed (3+ paragraphs. For me, I aim for more than said limit).

Cozy said:
I am currently in EMT training which means:
Shifts lasting for 9-12 hours.

Coping methods can frequently cause me to sleep for much of my personal time.

Classes on my non-work times.

Leaving little time to respond. I apologize, the post I would like to create fits the site's description of detailed (3+ paragraphs. For me, I aim for more than said limit).
I see, that's fine. Like I said no rush. Would it be alright if in my next post I just say that you got in the truck? If not it's fine. I just prefer to post for all my characters (all 982 of them xD ) at once

As of just now, I have been granted a second IC tab! This new IC is sort of a free form rp type thing for those members who just wanna rp a bit in their spare time. You may post background stories/short scenes/detailed scenes/etc there. It is not required for anyone to post there, but it was made for those of us may not have a lot of time to go through the time of making a character, or maybe you're just waiting for someone to reply within the actual rp! Whatever the reason! IC 2 is now open to anybody and everybody!

Dannygirl900 said:
@Hollowed Kadaver @Brianna Ackerman
And maybe a few other people whose username I forgot

I have 9 characters, but like 5 of them are on the road now so they're a bit hard to reach. Me and Hollowed have a character at an apartment complex about to leave, I have a lonesome homicidal man asleep in a car, I have two more characters talking to @PeachyEm character, in a rich neighborhood.

That's just my characters though

JokerValentine said:
Yeah. I figured Joseph could use a bit of love, as that was the name of a character I had on my old community.
Sounds good, but remember, Joseph is strung out on drugs and is already insane by this point. He killed someone in his first post just because he felt it was needed xD

Lonelytaco said:
Sounds good, but remember, Joseph is strung out on drugs and is already insane by this point. He killed someone in his first post just because he felt it was needed xD
Well, shit. Maybe they met yesterday.

JokerValentine said:
Well, shit. Maybe they met yesterday.
Let's just say that every attempt to talk to him has been met with a few angry grunts and maybe the occasional eye roll xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back