• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead

Hollowed Kadaver] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31311-opium/ said:
@Opium[/URL]
please refrain from using overly vulgar language in your posts, have some respect, there are females on here.
im fucking sorry

@Crimson smile Yes indeed! c:!

@Lonelytaco It could only mean one thing: Some pretty dank memes. Oh, and also I don't think your characters have encountered Shaye and John yet...? I don't know, I think the interaction is primarily with Jeanne at the moment, but you might see a bit of Shaye later on!

MarenXDenominator12 said:
@Crimson smile Yes indeed! c:!
@Lonelytaco It could only mean one thing: Some pretty dank memes. Oh, and also I don't think your characters have encountered Shaye and John yet...? I don't know, I think the interaction is primarily with Jeanne at the moment, but you might see a bit of Shaye later on!
Oh! I'll just edit that part out :)

In my first post, I am giving a chance for interaction. But I'll post again shortly if nothing happens. Just thought I'd give it a chance ^^

I saw that you're having a little trouble getting started. Right now we have 3 groups. @Hollowed Kadaver & @planetic @Lonelytaco & @Opium , and lastly I have a couple who found a Rich people's gated neighborhood called "West point" they are currently cleaning out houses, I feel this would be a good place for your character to be hiding out at, but feel free to make your debut anywhere. You don't have to meet up with a group if you aren't ready.

@arizzle

Yes, what Lonelytaco said. Kat loves everyone! ;) Also - great! I am writing my introduction right now, and will be in the fancy schmancy place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back