• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead

@FennikKun

Alright so i hate to be that one guy but could you edit your post a little bit, nobody is in a vehicle at the current moment, you would know this if you read the posts prior to yours. And there appears to be a text repeat in there, edit that out, you want to get an rp started than take the effort to adjust to everyone elses posts, were not gonna accomadate you unless someone is actually up to it.

Hollowed Kadaver] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26860-fennikkun/ said:
@FennikKun[/URL]
Alright so i hate to be that one guy but could you edit your post a little bit, nobody is in a vehicle at the current moment, you would know this if you read the posts prior to yours. And there appears to be a text repeat in there, edit that out, you want to get an rp started than take the effort to adjust to everyone elses posts, were not gonna accomadate you unless someone is actually up to it.
I understand,changing it right now.

FennikKun said:
I understand,changing it right now.
alright, sorry if it felt like i was being an asshole, i really wasnt i can promise you that. Its just that, since youre a recent entry you have to base your posts off of what is already here, there is a chain of events already in motion. Your introductory post can be a solo thing, as long as it doesnt imply that there are other Rpers, cuz that would cause contradictions.

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]please refrain from using overly vulgar language in your posts, have some respect, there are females on here.

[/QUOTE]
This made me laugh whadyu mean "there are females on here"? I think a female can handle a couple of curse words

JustJazzy said:
This made me laugh whadyu mean "there are females on here"? I think a female can handle a couple of curse words
some can and some cant, always assume that at least one person will get offended

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]some can and some cant, always assume that at least one person will get offended

[/QUOTE]
Then say person lol not "females" in general

it's kinda sexist..

JustJazzy said:
Then say person lol not "females" in general
it's kinda sexist..
Yea, I talked to him about it. By females he was referring to me because I hate the word that was used, and he thought it would make me upset, but it didn't.

Lonelytaco said:
Yea, I talked to him about it. By females he was referring to me because I hate the word that was used, and he thought it would make me upset, but it didn't.
Oh just making sure lol

and that's nice of him then! sorry just checking

@FennikKun

Just a few pointers :)

• When you respond to someone in the role play, rather than pressing the reply button to their post, you just tag them.
  • When your character is talking, it does not go in italics. Italics is for emphasis, titles, or thoughts.
  • Remember to use correct comma usage. I've noticed you use commas reaaally generously and that's can be a bad thing. Also, after you place a comma, there should be a space behind it. Otherwise it makes the post look cluttered. Also remember that semicolons are a thing and would be much more appropriate at times.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FennikKun

Here's a example of what I mean,

Nichollas fell, back first, onto the hard ground. He grunted as he heard the thud of his rifle falling down beside him.

"I'm glad it wasn't a waste of bullets.."

Despite the chaos, Nichollas remained calm. He slowly grabbed the woman's hand, moving the blade away from his throat carefully before pushing himself back, out of arms reach. He then stood, shaking some of the dust and dried blood out of his hoodie; I mean, he did just get thrown unto ground that was literally COVERED in blood and brains. He ducked down, placing his rifle in the space between his back and his backpack before offering his hand out to the woman.

"I'm Nichollas, it's nice to meet you."

He said this all while smiling genuinely, as he meant no harm.

@Lonelytaco

Aye,Aye.

English is not my primary language,so I'm really sorry for mistakes like that.

Oh,and his name is "Nicollas" not "Nichollas".

No reason at all for that, It still sounds the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
FennikKun said:
@Lonelytaco
Aye,Aye.

English is not my primary language,so I'm really sorry for mistakes like that.

Oh,and his name is "Nicollas" not "Nichollas".

No reason at all for that, It still sounds the same.
I get it, I've seen a few people whose first language isn't English. Just if you ever need help, let me know!

Sorry bout that mistake!

BloodyKharma said:
Laziness, and having tons of different idea's flying through my mind, but not knowing which one to settle with.
write em all down and then mix and match, like a crazy connect the dots

Hey! This seems really cool and interesting. I just joined this website and I was wondering if it's an acceptable thing to use one character throughout your roleplays? I have one character that I'm pretty much in love with and I'd like to use him, though obviously he would be arranged a bit to fit this particular RP more. Also, his picture is a drawing, but it's a realism drawing, would that be alright?

PeachyEm said:
Hey! This seems really cool and interesting. I just joined this website and I was wondering if it's an acceptable thing to use one character throughout your roleplays? I have one character that I'm pretty much in love with and I'd like to use him, though obviously he would be arranged a bit to fit this particular RP more. Also, his picture is a drawing, but it's a realism drawing, would that be alright?
Hey all that's perfectly fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back