• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Living Among The Dead

@Lonelytaco Would it be possible for Nicole and Waverly to meet it with your characters...Well, seperately, I don't want the Shimizu sisters reuniting yet lol

Shimakage Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11031-lonelytaco/ said:
@Lonelytaco[/URL] Would it be possible for Nicole and Waverly to meet it with your characters...Well, seperately, I don't want the Shimizu sisters reuniting yet lol
Which sharacters?

P.S, I have major plans for the community that Christopher and Sam are in at the moment. I plan to make it our characters first home. So, that being said @Shimakage Thunder & @Leone I'd love it if your characters both somehow came across it. ( Doesn't have to be your first post, just a suggestion )

Leone said:
@Hollowed Kadaver are now a team, wandering around the streets of a people deprived Memphis tn.
Sam & Christopher are chilling within the said community ( only ones there at the moment, and they've cleared al the houses )

Allison & ranger are getting water from bins that they have rigged to catch water

And... I think that's it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lonelytaco said:
P.S, I have major plans for the community that Christopher and Sam are in at the moment. I plan to make it our characters first home. So, that being said @Shimakage Thunder & @Leone I'd love it if your characters both somehow came across it. ( Doesn't have to be your first post, just a suggestion )
I'll probably have Nikki get there first, then Waverly later so that since she can look after herself.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]I'll probably have Nikki get there first, then Waverly later so that since she can look after herself.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great

Lonelytaco said:
The sanctuary only has two people in it and is gated. Maybe like.. A block or two away from your current spot. Depends on what you want really
Okay, well, I guess I'll have Nicole travel that way when she is done with her nap.

@Brianna Ackerman

Would it be possible for Waverly to join up with your group when she gets out of the woods?

May not post tonight. I'll start typing up the first few, but after school and a long day of hanging out with the family, I probably won't finish. By tomorrow afternoon I'll have replies to everyone up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back