• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Liberation of Zeus.

Joey's rather rude gesture of retreat made her scoff. "Nice doing business, I guess." She mumbled as she looked at the bag in her hand. She turned back to the cubicle she once occupied and rummaged in the bag for the drug. "..." She hesitated for a moment but in the end, she ingested the drug and sighed. Her flighty self was immediately returning to normal and she realized that her treatment towards Joey could have also been due to the drug...or rather, her need of the drug. She threw the bag into the bin as she felt calm enough, and left the restroom.

Rabbit was up on the roof as well, also suited and ready. "We're aiming for an office building that's part of improvement. We are lead to believe that the building may have some dirt on Improvement in it. Guards, security levels, a big shiny arrow saying 'Important stuff'. Now come along." And with that, he did a running start and jumped off the roof. With a crisp snap, his spread his arms and legs, and he became a flying squirrel, gliding from building to building. Every once and a while he would have to scramble up the sides, but as soon as he got high enough he would jump right back off.

Marco didn't answer and simply followed Rabbit's orders.He proceeded to jump off the building,following Rabbit.He glided from building to building and jumped over obstacles like it was nothing.He kept it simple and didn't add any crazy flips or tricks.There was some doubt in his mind telling him that he should've gone with more people but he's gone lone wolf before and has completed some difficult missions without help.However,this was Improvement and he was certain that this wasn't gonna be one of those missions where he completely dominated.Marco dismissed his doubts quickly though because of his determination and courage.He felt that he could do anything if he simply was determined enough.Marco continued running with a confident stride.

Arcer was a bit frustrated but couldn't keep himself from smiling either, he loved when prisoners tried to fight back "Huh, seems like that guard did have some courage, I thought he was broken already, Char is going to be pleased" he said to himself as he took out his pistol. A nearby guard dashed at the prisoner, trying to tackle him as a few more scattered around him, on the end Arcer walked toward the prisoner, his pistol aimed toward his left knee. The suit gave him the advantage that he didn't have to calculate his shot too much if it were needed, his visor gave enough information. @Beowulf

((Yeah. Just give me a bjt. Have a dentist appointment today.))

((Ok, once things calm down, I shall do a time skip. That means after the prisoner is captured or dead, and the mission is finished.))

Soon, Rabbit came to a stop on the side of a building. Waiting long enough for his partner on this task to catch up, he points at the building their target was in. Compared to all the buildings around it, it was a small, squat, and over all toady looking building. "That's the one we want. We go in quiet, limit deaths, and get what we came here for. Use weapons only if we have to. LTL and hide the unconscious bastards." And with that, he jumps off, and glides to about the sixth floor. At that moment, the Friend introduced herself. "Finally. You guys gave me a run with your firewalls and all that good stuff. Well, I'm here now. From what I've seen on the camera's, archives are sublevel E-3. Wow, it's pretty far down there. And the stuff is all on paper. Paper. Now that's old school stuff right there. I'd say the best way to go about getting down there is down the service shaft. It's one big blind spot for me, only reason I see is because I see the little door." You could almost see the gum being chewed and fingers pointing at the screen just from listening to her talk.

((@Pwninator))

Connor had backed himself into a corner. And he knew it. With rifle at the ready and pistol loaded at his side, he was aiming at the door to the room he had barricaded himself in. His aim was shaking, he had never had to actually fire a gun before. The only time he had to, was in training. He was scarred, and he knew that he was going to die one way or another. Perhaps his only hope was a strange man that was crawling through the vents. Joel, Moon Walker and drug dealer, saw something in the guard, who was currently practically pissing to intervene. No, he had to intervene.

((@DramonFire ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back