• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yosh, the god of math begs for my return && being a nice girl that i am, i must heed it’s call. so, goodbye, my friends.
may the odds be with me tomorrow on my test. 😭😭

B E A R B E A R so my only sticking point is that she probably wouldn't have a 'house'
so to speak, because the labyrinth doesn't really form buildings. It will create
rooms though, usually in the parts that are roofed in some way, and when
someone settles in one, it's usually pretty good about keeping it intact.
━✦━✦━
it's completely fine if she doesn't have a house, she can literally sleep anywhere --
i'm dead serious, she'll sleep anywhere as long as there's no bright light.

━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
it's completely fine if she doesn't have a house, she can literally sleep anywhere --
i'm dead serious, she'll sleep anywhere as long as there's no bright light.

━✦━✦━

Then she's approved <3 I'm excited to throw my characters at her.

erm

the characters I will be making soon rather.

B E A R B E A R so my only sticking point is that she probably wouldn't have a 'house'
so to speak, because the labyrinth doesn't really form buildings. It will create
rooms though, usually in the parts that are roofed in some way, and when
someone settles in one, it's usually pretty good about keeping it intact.
thats good to know, I'm not sure how Baird got there...any ideas you guys?

yosh, the god of math begs for my return && being a nice girl that i am, i must heed it’s call. so, goodbye, my friends.
may the odds be with me tomorrow on my test. 😭😭
May the blessings and luck of the Fae be ever with you in your days of trial!

I need to stop being lazy and do a write up.
There's a really good reason he could be there.
But I don't know how much to tell people without
giving away some of the fun.

Then she's approved <3 I'm excited to throw my characters at her.

erm

the characters I will be making soon rather.
━✦━✦━
oh? why are you excited to interact with her?
━✦━✦━

...'kay, so
The labyrinth was created a long long long time ago by a mage. It was created for
a specific purpose, but that's top secret, not even the people who've been there a
long time know. When this mage created the labyrinth, she pulled in a bunch of
beings from the world to essentially populate it. So, he could be someone who's
been there since it was created.

I need to stop being lazy and do a write up.
There's a really good reason he could be there.
But I don't know how much to tell people without
giving away some of the fun.
if you're worried about it just send me a pm and we can talk about it there so it doesn't ruin the surprises for anyone else if you'd like

...'kay, so
The labyrinth was created a long long long time ago by a mage. It was created for
a specific purpose, but that's top secret, not even the people who've been there a
long time know. When this mage created the labyrinth, she pulled in a bunch of
beings from the world to essentially populate it. So, he could be someone who's
been there since it was created.
oooooh! Me likey!!! totally going with that

━✦━✦━
hmm.... so he can't go against his words, right?
━✦━✦━
he is bound by the ancient faery laws, so no, once he has given his word he cannot go back on it until it is completed, even more if it was from a bargain with a seal that has been carved in either of their skins, the more noticeable the more binding

━✦━✦━
ah, never mind since you already got an idea~ o u o)/)
━✦━✦━

'cause she's awesome and I like interacting with awesome characters
━✦━✦━
ahah, thank you, i'm glad you find her awesome. she's a pretty fun character to play if i have to admit.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
ahah... i was planning on saying that, since he is known to be leading people to certain deaths at times -- someone had heard about it and wanted to do something. so they decided to trick baird into the labyrinth, trapping him in there and that he has to help other people through the labyrinth. it was something along the lines of that.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
ahah... i was planning on saying that, since he is known to be leading people to certain deaths at times -- someone had heard about it and wanted to do something. so they decided to trick baird into the labyrinth, trapping him in there and that he has to help other people through the labyrinth. it was something along the lines of that.
━✦━✦━
Oh. My....i love it...nvm this is why! Totally this!

Fae13 Fae13 Okay, so the only problem in your cs is that with the labyrinth being almost a sentient being,
it doesn't like to let people go, so the only way to find the exit is sheer luck, which means he wouldn't
be able to lead people straight out. He could have a sense though of which paths are safe or trapped,
where to find food and water, and be better able to navigate in general.

Fae13 Fae13 Okay, so the only problem in your cs is that with the labyrinth being almost a sentient being,
it doesn't like to let people go, so the only way to find the exit is sheer luck, which means he wouldn't
be able to lead people straight out. He could have a sense though of which paths are safe or trapped,
where to find food and water, and be better able to navigate in general.
Funnily enough i was gonna have that be one of his powers... I'll just change it to that when i get on my comp

━✦━✦━
ah, should i put in a small little description as to how alex got cadeyrn? awriternamedian awriternamedian
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
oh, ohhh, i'm glad i can be of some help~ Fae13 Fae13
━✦━✦━

Users who are viewing this thread

Back