• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
haha .. yeah, no.
rabbitโ€™s a fool && i ainโ€™t one, so, therefore .. i offer you my stash of halloween candies, my queen.

just stole them off freshly from my siblings. ๐Ÿ‘Œ
*grabs some and run* I'm to old to trick or treat! so mine!

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ oh, you're not one?
okay, let's see... who was the one saying i abandoned them but turns out they did that to me? who was the one who got extremely sugar high previously and banged their foot onto the table? who was the one who lost their little brother? blaming that their little brother had walked away when they walked away first?
shall i continue?
โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

B E A R B E A R the layout of your cs makes so much more
sense on my laptop than on my phone, omg XD
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ ah, just a little heads up, if you didn't know, you can click on the "i" "ii" "iii" "iv" to go to different sections. โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ oh, you're not one?
okay, let's see... who was the one saying i abandoned them but turns out they did that to me? who was the one who got extremely sugar high previously and banged their foot onto the table? who was the one who lost their little brother? blaming that their little brother had walked away when they walked away first?
shall i continue?
โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
...I know this isn't about me but this sounds so much like me that its scary...

Fae13 Fae13 .. pfft, i need more friends, so im totally cool with messes. no worries ! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

awriternamedian awriternamedian .. recently thrown in. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ oh dear, it's another angel.. โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ oh, you're not one?
shall i continue?
โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
sOBS.
WHY CAN I NEVER WIN AGAINST YOU, REINE ? W H Y ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ ah, just a little heads up, if you didn't know, you can click on the "i" "ii" "iii" "iv" to go to different sections. โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

I did figure that out, but it was awkward on the mobile version lol. I like it a lot though.

sOBS.
WHY CAN I NEVER WIN AGAINST YOU, REINE ? W H Y ? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
think of it as...fun stories for later my dude, that what I do. You'll forever be doing more and more stupid crap, but if you simply move on and think of it like...seasoning for life, it makes the ride so much funner ;)

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ AMXRYLLIS AMXRYLLIS , i'm your little sister and knows well about you & your weakness, better than anyone online ;o โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ ah, understood, understood. but i'm glad you like it~ awriternamedian awriternamedian โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ man, can i say how much i love alex? likeeeee she's definitely a lot different than most characters i have created but i love her? โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

I need to do a more thorough write up of the labyrinth
-laziest penguin-
nah, I've seen lazier. this one time when i was volunteering at a zoo, and this one penguin was so lazy that she refused to put in the effort to lay her egg...like nothing at all was wrong with her! She just didn't want to!

think of it as...fun stories for later my dude, that what I do. You'll forever be doing more and more stupid crap, but if you simply move on and think of it like...seasoning for life, it makes the ride so much funner ;)
bay .. that was beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ oy vey, angel.. โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ AMXRYLLIS AMXRYLLIS , i'm your little sister and knows well about you & your weakness, better than anyone online ;o โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
i really donโ€™t like this. at. all.
reine .. i demand you to delete all of my weakness in that head of yours. nOW !!

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ angel, you know i can't do that, it's like how you're older than me and shorter than me. then you called me shortie and i called you a midget. โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”

โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
โ man, can i say how much i love alex? likeeeee she's definitely a lot different than most characters i have created but i love her? โž
โ”โœฆโ”โœฆโ”
agreed .. most of the ocs you own are precious babs that canโ€™t hurt anyone && always taking things on themselves, so ... ya.

nah, I've seen lazier. this one time when i was volunteering at a zoo, and this one penguin was so lazy that she refused to put in the effort to lay her egg...like nothing at all was wrong with her! She just didn't want to!

This made me laugh loud enough that I startle my ferret awake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back