• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
━✦━✦━
i wouldn't be so nice to angel, this girl procrastinates either way. ^ she'll even distract herself with k-drama.
━✦━✦━

gasp !
I DONT .. HOW DARE THEE

it really is hard. like, the concept is easy to understand but difficult for me to remember . im cramming && the knowledge keeps slipping out. 😭😭

just let me rp, dammit.
a trick I learned. Find your fave game and look up the battle music to it. listen to that as you study. The music is designed to help you focus and remember steps easier and also all you'll have to do is remember the tune and things will come back that you might have though you had forgotten

━✦━✦━
girl, out of everyone on here and q, i know you better than anyone. f i g h t m e .
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
that girl doesn't play games, she watches k-drama like there's no tomorrow.
━✦━✦━

then the background music during tense moments! just something that comes from something you love that grabs your attention is all you really need

oh, that’s really helpful, fae.
thank you .. also, what’s your name ??
mine’s angel, it’s pleasure to meet you. 💕

S H U S H I T.
im trying to woo people here reine

my charms won’t work if you rat me out so fast dear demonic queen.

smh

also, still new to this site .. but, what’s the difference between a heart && a cookie ??

━✦━✦━
you're always trying to woo people, gdi. you always cheat on your wives and husbands~~ loyalty is not in your dictionary, just like mr. cuddles.
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
you're always trying to woo people, gdi. you always cheat on your wives and husbands~~ loyalty is not in your dictionary, just like mr. cuddles.
━✦━✦━
AHEM
im sooo loyal .
like .. you remember that one time i .. or .. eh, i got nothing.

im just giving you my like .. i leave my love for others. 💕

oh, that’s really helpful, fae.
thank you .. also, what’s your name ??
mine’s angel, it’s pleasure to meet you. 💕

S H U S H I T.
im trying to woo people here reine

dude, I'm way outta your league ;) But you may call me Bay *Dramatically bows* The pleasure is mine Angel

━✦━✦━
i give angel a couple of moments before she starts fawning over you --
━✦━✦━

AHEM
im sooo loyal .
like .. you remember that one time i .. or .. eh, i got nothing.
━✦━✦━
oh you know what i mean, you know i can pull out so many things from q right now and right here.
━✦━✦━

bay reminds me of baymax && baymax reminds me of this :1541042110223.gif
therefore; bay. you’re a cool dude. i like you.

and reine, s h u s h i t.

━✦━✦━
i give angel a couple of moments before she starts fawning over you --
━✦━✦━
well, if they havent seen my character type...they might be in a bit of trouble...I have the name I do for a reason after all :hornstongue;

━✦━✦━
oh you know what i mean, you know i can pull out so many things from q right now and right here.
━✦━✦━
hA ! i’d like to see you try ..
but, pls don’t ...

well, if they havent seen my character type...they might be in a bit of trouble...I have the name I do for a reason after all :hornstongue;
you mean your oc ?
if that’s the case, i saw baird && he’s cool.

ahahahaha! oh gosh, I didn't even think of that xD No, Bay's short for Baird....I just get tired of explaining how to spell it all the time and answering how to say it xD
oh my gosh .. that makes sense now. xD

━✦━✦━
i like your personality, dude.
AMXRYLLIS AMXRYLLIS do you really want me to try?~ you know i will take challenge~ i've done it to aoi many times before~

━✦━✦━

you mean your oc ?
if that’s the case, i saw baird && he’s cool.
oh my gosh .. that makes sense now. xD
yep ;) good looks an charm aside...I ain't really one you wanna woe...might get a bit...messy
━✦━✦━
AMXRYLLIS AMXRYLLIS do you really want me to try?~ you know i will take challenge~ i've done it to aoi many times before~

━✦━✦━
*does a sweeping bow* I aim to please

awriternamedian awriternamedian a little question/heads-up is it alright if a survivor has been in the labyrinth for over a year, can like they know who alex is?
since they'll basically become alex's play toys kinda thing. she creates challenges or even puts them into a life/death situation.

If a human's been able to survive that long, they slowly end up getting to know the sentient labyrinth creatures.

wait .. it’s obvious.
but, this group is set in a medieval timeline where kings && queens still exist, right ?

It is set in a medieval timeline. For the sake of simplicity, I'm going to say it's been a medieval time period for a long time.

if that’s the case, do i have permission to make my oc a noble knight ?

Is this knight somebody who's been dragged in recently, or has he been there for a while?

haha .. omg, im an idiot.
so, i’ve been procrastinating on my studies for math .. thinking i was ready and that i understood all of the concepts. but, apparently not.

so, sorry, ian.
i don’t think i’ll be able to finish my form tonight, but definitely tomorrow or friday.

How dare you prioritize real life over this roleplay

━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
haha .. yeah, no.
rabbit’s a fool && i ain’t one, so, therefore .. i offer you my stash of halloween candies, my queen.

just stole them off freshly from my siblings. 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back