• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
was the the labyrinth created from magic .. or does it have a soul ?
or could it be that when it was created .. the creator’s soul got suck into it, making them now immortal as long as the labyrinth exist ??

Ohhhh it looks like I already missed a lot! Hello there Angel! The name's Night and I'll be using the character Mantle.

It's a pleasure to meet you!

my boy is gonna be new to the labyrinth .. so, i doubt he’d have any bonds with anyone in it. asra .. he might get along with since both men are humans .. they might just get along. however, their personality won’t be able to clash so well, so definitely im debating.
alphonse might get along with mantle since the lion is quite nurturing when it comes to human .. alex the demon & # one champion fighter, not really .. the shapeshifting girl, im questioning that, atm. vujax is still a maybe. baird the dark fae, also a maybe. && lastly, the mysterious unnamed girl .. oh, alphonse will definitely get along with her. 😂👌

Ohhhh it looks like I already missed a lot! Hello there Angel! The name's Night and I'll be using the character Mantle.

It's a pleasure to meet you!
mantle is so adorable !! 😍😍
and night is a lovely name && easy to remember, so that’s awesome !

meanwhile, im just making predictions base on everyone’s form .. who to make allies .. who to use & who to make enemies of. fufufu~

my boy is gonna be new to the labyrinth .. so, i doubt he’d have any bonds with anyone in it. asra .. he might get along with since both men are humans .. they might just get along. however, their personality won’t be able to clash so well, so definitely im debating.
alphonse might get along with mantle since the lion is quite nurturing when it comes to human .. alex the demon & # one champion fighter, not really .. the shapeshifting girl, im questioning that, atm. vujax is still a maybe. baird the dark fae, also a maybe. && lastly, the mysterious unnamed girl .. oh, alphonse will definitely get along with her. 😂👌
Asra can be a huge pain even to the most patient people...

how about vie ? i originally wanted to call you sil instead of si ( because si reminds me of the word yes in spanish ), but that seems too plain for a pretty name like silvie.. so, yes to vie, maybe ??

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer , im still relatively new on here .. but, can you tell me the name of the text you used for your form ?? or any cool text you for that matter ?

even though i wrote alphonse’s personality .. im still kinda not grasping him truly. he’s a confusing character to play, tbh.

even though i wrote alphonse’s personality .. im still kinda not grasping him truly. he’s a confusing character to play, tbh.
I'd say keep those ideas in mind but then just play him however, people change in situations they have no control in

okay. i need to go eat & watch this movie, so i’ll be back in an hour or two.
BUT SOMEONE PLEASE MESSAGE ME WHEN THE RP STARTS .. I DONT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. SOBS. 😭😭

any recommendations on specific things to put in this loot generator doohicky?
A bag or items to make one to carry things in. Maybe a water skin. A cloak depending on of the labyrinth gets super cold at night or not and maybe shoes and a weapon of some sort... and maybe a note explaining what their goal is or something? Asra is from a far away land and didn't know about the labyrinth when he got sucked in so any explanation or goals might be useful

Last edited:
mantle is so adorable !! 😍😍
and night is a lovely name && easy to remember, so that’s awesome !

xD I like how I created Mantle to be this fearsome beast and here everyone is calling him adorable. And thanks! It's been my name for years now and I'd say it still describes me pretty well even after all this time.

I'm curious to see who will make allies of Mantle since he dislikes anyone who is ill of nature or simply isn't human. My whole plan is to have everyone basically be terrified of him while he stalks the group as an antagonist.

Of course he'll actually be trying to help everyone but the characters won't know that until they let him get closer.

Mantle would also be more protective towards Arsa since he would be assigned to him which means he probably won't like anyone who is unkind to him.

As for the font I used the "Book Antiqua" font to make things look more official.

Also welcome to RpNation!

I've been here for awhile now but only usually Roleplay whenever I have inspiration.

xD I like how I created Mantle to be this fearsome beast and here everyone is calling him adorable. And thanks! It's been my name for years now and I'd say it still describes me pretty well even after all this time.

I'm curious to see who will make allies of Mantle since he dislikes anyone who is ill of nature or simply isn't human. My whole plan is to have everyone basically be terrified of him while he stalks the group as an antagonist.

Of course he'll actually be trying to help everyone but the characters won't know that until they let him get closer.

Mantle would also be more protective towards Arsa since he would be assigned to him which means he probably won't like anyone who is unkind to him.

As for the font I used the "Book Antiqua" font to make things look more official.

Also welcome to RpNation!

I've been here for awhile but only usually Roleplay whenever I have inspiration.
like, i think alphonse will get along fine with mantle .. he’ll be able to feel mantle powers alone and deem him to be a powerful being, this might end up respecting the beast. however, mantle’s appearance won’t be able to intimidate al into fear. not because mantle isn’t scary looking, more like my knight oc can’t see. he’s blind.

like, i see both boys’ relationship starting out a bit rough first before they’ll warm up to each other. the reason being is perhaps might be due to my oc holding a sword .. which in your form states the lion is cautious & wary with those who have weapons. && also, seeing how troublesome his beloved master is .. im still debating on whether or not alphonse will treat the magician kindly. 😂😂

and thank you for the font !!

like, i think alphonse will get along fine with mantle .. he’ll be able to feel mantle powers alone and deem him to be a powerful being, this might end up respecting the beast. however, mantle’s appearance won’t be able to intimidate al into fear. not because mantle isn’t scary looking, more like my knight oc can’t see. he’s blind.

like, i see both boys’ relationship starting out a bit rough first before they’ll warm up to each other. the reason being is perhaps might be due to my oc holding a sword .. which in your form states the lion is cautious & wary with those who have weapons. && also, seeing how troublesome his beloved master is .. im still debating on whether or not alphonse will treat the magician kindly. 😂😂

and thank you for the font !!
Dude please treat him like shit at first! It would be so fun to watch and play with that kinda relationship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back