• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
of course! just as long as you don't mind if his snake can see him every now and then and tried to communicate with them every now and then :) She speaks by telepathy btw

Well my Character Sheet is done! I hope everything looks alright because I can get seriously nervous whenever it comes to creating a decent character. I had this whole plot and idea and everything but it might just flop altogether. Also that's perfect! Telepathy would work as a loophole for my character and actually allow them to communicate in some viable way with the rest. Also I absolutely love that he has a snake!

I have a snake of my own in real life and I absolutely love snakes!

Anyways, let me know if my character seems too overpowered or anything because I would hate making one of those. Super excited for the start!

Well my Character Sheet is done! I hope everything looks alright because I can get seriously nervous whenever it comes to creating a decent character. I had this whole plot and idea and everything but it might just flop altogether. Also that's perfect! Telepathy would work as a loophole for my character and actually allow them to communicate in some viable way with the rest. Also I absolutely love that he has a snake!

I have a snake of my own in real life and I absolutely love snakes!

Anyways, let me know if my character seems too overpowered or anything because I would hate making one of those. Super excited for the start!
Oh my goodness same!!!!! I have a crystal ball python who is named Faust :3 i love my bebe...

nighttimecatplayer nighttimecatplayer i love him <3 i just want to cuddle him
and take away the pain XD i feel like he'd get along well with
my character too

Ah thank you so much! I came up with basically all of this on the spot but Mantle would certainly love to receive cuddles. He probably would too! He loves children and animals and basically anything that are still innocent of nature and unaware of the evil things surrounding them. He's basically a big fluff ball of love that doesn't seem to ever understand why no one wants to be around him. Maybe things will change with this group.

You can probably see where I'm heading with this now too.

Ah thank you so much! I came up with basically all of this on the spot but Mantle would certainly love to receive cuddles. He probably would too! He loves children and animals and basically anything that are still innocent of nature and unaware of the evil things surrounding them. He's basically a big fluff ball of love that doesn't seem to ever understand why no one wants to be around him. Maybe things will change with this group.

You can probably see where I'm heading with this now too.

I have just the cutest mental image of her curling up to sleep with him occasionally.

He'll sleep on his side like a normal lion and swish his tail around a lot sometimes. He's basically a giant house cat but with more things to play with.
If he every wants to snuggle asra wouldn't mind, if he is asleep before manti comes to snuggle.... asra's a very deep sleeper lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back