• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
i am alive again .. a bit dead from all the testing, but im here.
but, jeez .. i missed so much yesterday.
anyone wants to fill me in as im reading through all the new cs turned in ??
ahh, it’s so nice to see new members coming now. my name’s angel. a pleasure to meet you all !! 💕

i am alive again .. a bit dead from all the testing, but im here.
but, jeez .. i missed so much yesterday.
anyone wants to fill me in as im reading through all the new cs turned in ??
ahh, it’s so nice to see new members coming now. my name’s angel. a pleasure to meet you all !! 💕
Okay, summary, I have a new boi toy named asra who has a snake, a manticore who doesn't realise Judy how big and scary he is likes to follow the humans and offer a helping paw, Baird has a bffe now in the form of a 10yo who he would slowly and painfully destroy you if you even made her frown as well as a shapeshifter who needs to eat sentient beings to keep from unraveling who's brothers gonna get trapped eventually and I'm guessing is gonna become get next prey.... did I miss anything guys?

ah, yeah. i saw all the characters.​

the only ones who don’t really look human, but actually look like monsters .. are legit, just mantle & vujax. im just slightly fangirling over this rn.​

and i think only alphonse ( my blind oc ) & your magician, asra are humans in this group. everyone is like former human or something who got turned into supernatural. ian’s little girl oc .. i doubt she’s truly human, but, she’ll definitely be hella interesting !!​

ah, yeah. i saw all the characters.​

the only ones who don’t really look human, but actually look like monsters .. are legit, just mantle & vujax. im just slightly fangirling over this rn.​

and i think only alphonse ( my blind oc ) & your magician, asra are humans in this group. everyone is like former human or something who got turned into supernatural. ian’s little girl oc .. i doubt she’s truly human, but, she’ll definitely be hella interesting !!​

Yup, asra's super pissed at this point of time, he doesn't like being stuck lol

also, awriternamedian awriternamedian , you were pretty ambiguous about how long your oc has been in the labyrinth for. like, if she’s ten years old .. then obviously, the answe is ten .. right ? if not, could she be a hag in the form of a child then ??

also, awriternamedian awriternamedian , you were pretty ambiguous about how long your oc has been in the labyrinth for. like, if she’s ten years old .. then obviously, the answe is ten .. right ? if not, could she be a hag in the form of a child then ??
If I remember right he's stated time moves differently in the maze, so maybe body clocks stop while in it?

oooh, that’s interesting.
so, could it be that someone who has been trapped inside for ten years .. could come out back to reality with time passing only for a few months / century’s worth ??

If I remember right he's stated time moves differently in the maze, so maybe body clocks stop while in it?

Yeah, because time moves differently, a lot of the beings just straight up don't age, but it can affect people differently

oooh, that’s interesting.
so, could it be that someone who has been trapped inside for ten years .. could come out back to reality with time passing only for a few months / century’s worth ??
I don't see why not, or they think they've been gone like a week but everyone they've every known had been dead for a century

ooh, i like this concept.and reading through the chat .. i quite like the idea of the labyrinth’s weather depending on it’s mood .. since, it has a mood, does it mean it’s alive ? it’s moving .. could there be it has a core somewhere that function like a heart ??
also, since alphonse has just recently been taken in .. im assuming he’ll awaken with a chest for him to use as a beginner in the labyrinth ??

ooh, i like this concept.and reading through the chat .. i quite like the idea of the labyrinth’s weather depending on it’s mood .. since, it has a mood, does it mean it’s alive ? it’s moving .. could there be it has a core somewhere that function like a heart ??
also, since alphonse has just recently been taken in .. im assuming he’ll awaken with a chest for him to use as a beginner in the labyrinth ??
I'm only guessing, but I thunk that's what the tower in the middle of the maze contains lol

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhitsasecret

And yes! I just need to custom the loot generator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back