• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
kewl! I'm game! either of my characters would just love that lol. take your pick of either Asra or Baird :)

AHHhhh both of them are so interesting! I think I might go with Asra though since it seems like he might end up needing more protection than Baird does. It'll actually be very interesting to see how it goes since my character can't physically communicate with anyone else. Would you be alright with my character simply watching Asra for now and following him around? My character wouldn't have made any direct contact with anyone yet but once the Roleplay kicks off I'll have them interact with the group of course.

I don't want to give away too much but my character would probably be something that the group would want to run away from for awhile.

'kay, I officially decree that, good enough. I'll probably go back and tool around with
her cs more later, but I'm tired of staring at it. Not to make a human character I can
beat up victimize have fun with.

AHHhhh both of them are so interesting! I think I might go with Asra though since it seems like he might end up needing more protection than Baird does. It'll actually be very interesting to see how it goes since my character can't physically communicate with anyone else. Would you be alright with my character simply watching Asra for now and following him around? My character wouldn't have made any direct contact with anyone yet but once the Roleplay kicks off I'll have them interact with the group of course.

I don't want to give away too much but my character would probably be something that the group would want to run away from for awhile.

of course! just as long as you don't mind if his snake can see him every now and then and tried to communicate with them every now and then :) She speaks by telepathy btw

'kay, I officially decree that, good enough. I'll probably go back and tool around with
her cs more later, but I'm tired of staring at it. Not to make a human character I can
beat up victimize have fun with.
SHES SO CUUUUUTE!!!!! OHMYGOOOOOSH!!!!!! She so has to find Baird at some point, he'd love to braid her hair for her and just play around! (Fae law dictates that he cannot harm children so she'd be safe xD)

SHES SO CUUUUUTE!!!!! OHMYGOOOOOSH!!!!!! She so has to find Baird at some point, he'd love to braid her hair for her and just play around! (Fae law dictates that he cannot harm children so she'd be safe xD)

I feel like, since they've both been in there for a long time, they've probably run into each other quite often
I just have this adorable mental image of her braiding him hair while she makes him a flower crown

I feel like, since they've both been in there for a long time, they've probably run into each other quite often
I just have this adorable mental image of her braiding him hair while she makes him a flower crown
saaaame! They could be besties since they would understand each other! xD ((btw he would wear that flower crown proudly and still be hot as hell and intimidating if someone spoke badly About it lol))

Last edited:
saaaame! They could be besties since they would understand each other! xD ((btw he would wear that flower crown proudly and still be hot as hell and intimidating if someone spoke badly About it lol))

Fuck yeah
and she's had a lot of practice making them, so you
better bet it's gonna be a bomb ass flower crown

brainstorming, and would like opinions before an official write up is done
So the labyrinth isn't necessarily a malevolent thing. It's dangerous, yes,
but it's built more like... like it's playing a game. So it will form things like
chests which contain items to help its victims survive. They could contain
food, or armor, or weapons, or water, or even healing supplies. Or they
could straight up be trapped. I'm tooling around with a random loot
generator tool that might work for this, and a probability generator
for figuring out which are trapped and which aren't.

when humans get dragged inside, it's always while they're asleep. so they're
only going to be bringing things that they were wearing or holding (which
ends up meaning lots of people wandering in their pjs). I'm thinking that
when they wake up, they have a chest with them, not trapped, that has
a random assortment of stuff they might be able to use to survive at
least their first day.

what do ya'll think?

brainstorming, and would like opinions before an official write up is done
So the labyrinth isn't necessarily a malevolent thing. It's dangerous, yes,
but it's built more like... like it's playing a game. So it will form things like
chests which contain items to help its victims survive. They could contain
food, or armor, or weapons, or water, or even healing supplies. Or they
could straight up be trapped. I'm tooling around with a random loot
generator tool that might work for this, and a probability generator
for figuring out which are trapped and which aren't.

when humans get dragged inside, it's always while they're asleep. so they're
only going to be bringing things that they were wearing or holding (which
ends up meaning lots of people wandering in their pjs). I'm thinking that
when they wake up, they have a chest with them, not trapped, that has
a random assortment of stuff they might be able to use to survive at
least their first day.

what do ya'll think?
That sounds really fun! Good thing asra sleeps with his pack strapped to him when he travels and Faust likes to be around his shoulders lol..... though he might be barefoot for a while

Last edited:
That sounds really fun! Good thing asra sleeps with his pack strapped to him when he travels and Faust likes to be around his shoulders lol

Since you said he's been in there about a week, after I figure out the logistics of
setting up the chests, I'd like to do a roll to see what he got when he first woke up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back