• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
# im protecting ian from you, bae πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. His creator is now dead, so he’s just kind of wandering aimlessly at the moment.
ooh, interesting.
so, if he was created using darkness .. i would say that his body is merely solidied darkness that feels like flesh.
like, does he have a heart or a soul ??
when he dies, rather than going to the afterlife ( heaven or hell ), would he just return back to the darkness where he was made from again ?? πŸ‘€

aaaand you’re back, o’ evil fae !
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
never left, you just mistook my evilness for sainthood lol
# im protecting ian from you, bae πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
but I wanted to try grileldPenguin-cat with a sweet mango sauce <.<

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. His creator is now dead, so he’s just kind of wandering aimlessly at the moment.
...hmm...bet his creator woulda been tasty...=3

holy freak .. bay, you glutton ! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

i question you sometimes, bay. smh.

all this talk about food is making me hungry .. but, im too lazy to go hunt. 😭😭

dear gosh, your oc will be so interesting to interact with, i swear .. bay.

everyone’s taller than me with the exception of ian .. the precious smol penguin. 😍😍

ooh, interesting.
so, if he was created using darkness .. i would say that his body is merely solidied darkness that feels like flesh.
like, does he have a heart or a soul ??
when he dies, rather than going to the afterlife ( heaven or hell ), would he just return back to the darkness where he was made from again ?? πŸ‘€
In truth his body doesn’t even feel like flesh. It’s mcuh colder and more firm than skin, though if he moves it still moves like flesh if that makes sense. And to answer your question, he does not have a heart or a soul. He does have something he only knows as his inner darkness, which is kind of like his soul and the source of his power. But if that were were to be destroyed then you are correct. There is no afterlife for him. He will just cease to exist, returning to the darkness that he formed from.
...hmm...bet his creator woulda been tasty...=3
Should I be concerned? ;)

In truth his body doesn’t even feel like flesh. It’s mcuh colder and more firm than skin, though if he moves it still moves like flesh if that makes sense. And to answer your question, he does not have a heart or a soul. He does have something he only knows as his inner darkness, which is kind of like his soul and the source of his power. But if that were were to be destroyed then you are correct. There is no afterlife for him. He will just cease to exist, returning to the darkness that he formed from.

Should I be concerned? ;)
you tell me ;) I do play a sadistic fae after all...

okay, Shog Shog , the reason i ask is because alphonse, my oc, is somewhat like a mage that has a deep connection with the dark world. he takes shadows from living beings.
and living beings typically have a soul. if not, at least, a moving heart ? vujax might be moving and may possess traits that looks humanish, but he is more like a strong looking doll than alive.​
like if he’s not around darkness any more, he might one day fade .. but, what if he could stand in the light and still survive ? my oc, alphonse, steals shadow. if perhaps, these two ever collaborate with one another one day, al can provide the shadows he steals for vujax to feed on. so, overall, with that being said, in terms with your oc, vujax might be some sort of loophole when it comes to alphonse’s ability.​
like, being near your boy .. rather than harming alphonse .. he is enhancing my knight’s power, if that makes sense. and of course, vice versus. al is also providing power to vujax .. at no cost or consequences at all.​

what vujax is to alphonse ... is probably a huge container of darkness for him to tap into. without needing a single source of light to create shadows, al will be able to use his power freely with vujax around.
which is somewhat really cool.​

i am just gonna go study bio now.
got a test tomorrow .. it’ll be my last until next week. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back