• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'm going to finish my character today, then bump the search thread. We need more human victims characters. I'm also going to do a little more thorough write up for the labyrinth itself, so by tonight we will be able to start!

I'm going to finish my character today, then bump the search thread. We need more human victims characters. I'm also going to do a little more thorough write up for the labyrinth itself, so by tonight we will be able to start!
maybe put that you're looking for human only characters when you bump?

i'm super late but i can make a human character if needed

awriternamedian awriternamedian
So, like...
What if my character was a child when she wandered into the Labyrinth, died and came back as a monster with no memories of her human life?
(And then maybe her cutie pie big brother can wander in as an adult)

....I just realised that basically all of my characters have white hair and light eyes....geez me be more creative <.<

Hello everyone! I seem to be a bit late to the party but this Roleplay caught my eye and I'm going to be joining along with everyone else! I have a particular idea for my character already but I don't want to ruin the plot much so if any of you are interested in collaborating with my character feel free to message me and we can discuss things out! Amazing characters so far and I can't wait for this Roleplay to start!

I'll go get started on my character sheet right away!

~Stay purrfect!

Hello everyone! I seem to be a bit late to the party but this Roleplay caught my eye and I'm going to be joining along with everyone else! I have a particular idea for my character already but I don't want to ruin the plot much so if any of you are interested in collaborating with my character feel free to message me and we can discuss things out! Amazing characters so far and I can't wait for this Roleplay to start!

I'll go get started on my character sheet right away!

~Stay purrfect!
is it a human? or a creature? I have two in this and depending on which either one might be interested! Also we haven't even began the rp we just like talking lol

is it a human? or a creature? I have two in this and depending on which either one might be interested! Also we haven't even began the rp we just like talking lol

It's a creature! I was looking for a human in particular to have my character connect with but a humanoid might also work? I guess you could say that my character would become assigned to another character and would be charged with protecting them all throughout the labyrinth.

If that makes any weird sense that's the main jist I'm trying to go for anyways.

It's a creature! I was looking for a human in particular to have my character connect with but a humanoid might also work? I guess you could say that my character would become assigned to another character and would be charged with protecting them all throughout the labyrinth.

If that makes any weird sense that's the main jist I'm trying to go for anyways.
kewl! I'm game! either of my characters would just love that lol. take your pick of either Asra or Baird :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back