• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Fae13 Fae13 i think either when this group reach enough members or when ian finally finishes their oc, then we can commence the rp .. however, it’s just me guessing here, though.
so, don’t take my words for it.
hello Shog Shog ! welcome to the chat room .. im angel .. what should i call you by ?
you're probably right, makes sense lol. How'd the test go? did math ask you to find their x again?

wait, so, basically vujax was magicially created, not born, right .. Shog Shog ?
if so, im guessing the one who made him used dark particles / matter sort of magic .. which is why he can access the shadows to heal his wounds ??

haha .. i think i did okay ?
like, i got most of the questions, so ya.

alright ! shog it is, nice to meet you !

heck yeah, it will !
my brain gave me unjust pain to deal with .. oh, the migraines. tch.

migraines suck...I got my daiths peirced to try and help me from getting them...they actually work pretty well

oooh, interesting~instead of lemons, life has been giving me headaches, so ... im still over here waiting for that said lemons ??? because i need some to make juice. xD

oooh, interesting~instead of lemons, life has been giving me headaches, so ... im still over here waiting for that said lemons ??? because i need some to make juice. xD
what if lemons is code for migraines and headaches? O_o

sheeet.
that’s the worst, yet totally epic plot twist ever, goddammit.

apparently, im eating spoiled lemons these days. b l e h

also, is ian a superman or smth ?
they were working a really long time yesterday during the day with customer service and stuff .. but, then, i discovered yesterday that they also had night shift ??
smh. our penguin needs a break.

im starting a parade for this.
GIVE IAN A BREAK, WORLD !!

also, is ian a superman or smth ?
they were working a really long time yesterday during the day with customer service and stuff .. but, then, i discovered yesterday that they also had night shift ??
smh. our penguin needs a break.

im starting a parade for this.
GIVE IAN A BREAK, WORLD !!
humanity can be cruel to poor little working penguins....

man, i forgot.
doesn’t that mean ian’s from an extinct race ?? they’re one of kind which means we gotta protect them, bay !!

man, i forgot.
doesn’t that mean ian’s from an extinct race ?? they’re one of kind which means we gotta protect them, bay !!
Damnit, my hands filled with my unicorn and dragon sanctuary...guess I could add a penguin-cat to my list as well...

just sobs .
are you sure you’re a dark fae, bay ??
not only are you saving the penguin-cats, but you’re also doing the same to the unicorns ?? you’re a SAINT.

wait, so, basically vujax was magicially created, not born, right .. Shog Shog ?
if so, im guessing the one who made him used dark particles / matter sort of magic .. which is why he can access the shadows to heal his wounds ??
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. His creator is now dead, so he’s just kind of wandering aimlessly at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back