• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
with how loyal mantle is to your boy, bay .. the chance of alphonse using that to his advantage might be something that perhaps will occur.
also, is asra a famous magician ? like a royal / court magician .. mage ? if so, there might be a chance that al might’ve crossed path with the male before. and with their personality clashing like crazy, these two probably might not get along well ??

with how loyal mantle is to your boy, bay .. the chance of alphonse using that to his advantage might be something that perhaps will occur.
also, is asra a famous magician ? like a royal / court magician .. mage ? if so, there might be a chance that al might’ve crossed path with the male before. and with their personality clashing like crazy, these two probably might not get along well ??
Yes he's been royal magician for several courts before he one day just ups and disappears without a trace. And asra won't know at first that mantle is even there lol xD

tbh, i don’t think alphonse is someone who treats people like shit.
he’s a gentleman, so the most he would do would give out soft sarcastic remarks .. and put on a fake smile, agreeing to things from time to time to appease everyone. his sass will basically tell you that he basically has no respect for you. 😂👌

Yes he's been royal magician for several courts before he one day just ups and disappears without a trace. And asra won't know at first that mantle is even there lol xD
that disappearing without a trace .. is that when he was kidnapped by the labyrinth ??

tbh, i don’t think alphonse is someone who treats people like shit.
he’s a gentleman, so the most he would do would give out soft sarcastic remarks .. and put on a fake smile, agreeing to things from time to time to appease everyone. his sass will basically tell you that he basically has no respect for you. 😂👌
Good enough lol. But the 'treat him like shit' request still stands for everyone else, I wanna torchur him a bit lol

that disappearing without a trace .. is that when he was kidnapped by the labyrinth ??
Nah, he just doesn't like sticking around any one place for to long, he loves to travel and his only true loyalties are Faust and his sister

wait .. how does A not notice mantle ? the dude’s a giant lion. just how oblivious is asra anyway ?? 😂😂

and aight. 👌

wait .. how does A not notice mantle ? the dude’s a giant lion. just how oblivious is asra anyway ?? 😂😂

and aight. 👌
.... pretty much completely lol. He trusts to much in his magic, but because mantle isn't trying to hurt him his magic didn't see him as a threat

Good enough lol. But the 'treat him like shit' request still stands for everyone else, I wanna toucher him a bit lol

xD Absolutely pulling out all the stops here.

I basically want everyone to hate Mantle at first and I already have some later things planned that will probably punch at least some of you in the feels.

About 90% of my characters are all loners and keep to themselves.

Nah, he just doesn't like sticking around any one place for to long, he loves to travel and his only true loyalties are Faust and his sister

I'm curious to see what Arsa will actually think of Mantle as an individual since he was particularly assigned to him and not one of the other characters.

xD Absolutely pulling out all the stops here.

I basically want everyone to hate Mantle at first and I already have some later things planned that will probably punch at least some of you in the feels.

About 90% of my characters are all loners and keep to themselves.
Go for it! Both my bois are big and strong and can rahe the heat ;)

I'm curious to see what Arsa will actually think of Mantle as an individual since he was particularly assigned to him and not one of the other characters.
He'll probably either say or think "wth Faust! Why didn't you tell me a great hulking.... whatever that is has been following me this whole time! And to think you're supposed to be my familiar and warn me about stuff like this..." or something along those lines lol

awriternamedian awriternamedian

Question! Will there be normal animals within the labyrinth? Mantle doesn't like to hurt humans but he still needs to hunt for his food so if there's no animals he would probably have to eat some of the other monsters and such.

xD You know I just now realized something.

All this time I was wanting to make Mantle a chimera but I forgot the name of it so I thought a manticore was what I was looking for.

Looking at it now I'm debating if I should stick with Mantle being a manticore or turn him into a chimera instead which would come with its own advantages and disadvantages.

I would probably have to change his entire personality though since a chimera has more than one sentient head.

I'm actually finding myself busy at the moment, so I don't have
time to do an actual starter, so ya'll can start if you're ready. <3

The labyrinth is in a good mood. It's about midday, sunny, maybe
around 75 degree fahrenheit.

xD You know I just now realized something.

All this time I was wanting to make Mantle a chimera but I forgot the name of it so I thought a manticore was what I was looking for.

Looking at it now I'm debating if I should stick with Mantle being a manticore or turn him into a chimera instead which would come with its own advantages and disadvantages.

I would probably have to change his entire personality though since a chimera has more than one sentient head.
you could, or you could have a hybreed of something thats both! :3

you could, or you could have a hybreed of something thats both! :3

xD Let's give him TWO tails! Or maybe just a snake head for a tail instead.

I'll probably just stick with him being a manticore since it seems easier than remaking almost the entire thread.

As for starting I don't mind waiting for an official starter post!

I'm actually finding myself busy at the moment, so I don't have
time to do an actual starter, so ya'll can start if you're ready. <3

The labyrinth is in a good mood. It's about midday, sunny, maybe
around 75 degree fahrenheit.
I don't mind either :)

xD Let's give him TWO tails! Or maybe just a snake head for a tail instead.

I'll probably just stick with him being a manticore since it seems easier than remaking almost the entire thread.

As for starting I don't mind waiting for an official starter post!
why not three or four?! one could be a manticore tail, one a chimera, one a normal lion and one like...idk...a crocodile tail?

why not three or four?! one could be a manticore tail, one a chimera, one a normal lion and one like...idk...a crocodile tail?

xD I like that idea! I'm not sure where I could find a picture for that but I might roll with it. The snake tail would be sentient but not fully sentient. It would bite at people and have basic primal instincts but nothing more than that.

Maybe the last tail could be like a lizards tail?

It can detach but regrow back with enough given time.

Also we do talk a lot!

I absolutely love it.

It's been so long since I've seen such an active Roleplay group.

xD I like that idea! I'm not sure where I could find a picture for that but I might roll with it. The snake tail would be sentient but not fully sentient. It would bite at people and have basic primal instincts but nothing more than that.

Maybe the last tail could be like a lizards tail?

It can detach but regrow back with enough given time.

Also we do talk a lot!

I absolutely love it.

It's been so long since I've seen such an active Roleplay group.
Ahaha! Glad I could be of help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back