• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Labyrinth OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I hope ya'll enjoy it <3 I gotta get ready to go out

AHHhhhh absolutely amazing first post! I'm super excited to start this and I can't wait to see where this all goes. I'll have my post up first thing tomorrow since I'm a bit tired at the moment but I can ensure you that it'll be worth the wait!

thanks for the reminder, bae.
i’ll probably have my reply up by tonight .. if not, definitely tomorrow because, atm, im really tired right now. keep dozing off for some reason .. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yo. would it be alright if i send al toward your girl, ian ??

atm, trying to figure out how to write his starter, though.
but, for now, i guess i’ll just wing it.
hey, how deep is the river your oc extends to ??

like if she takes one more step from where she is at .. would the water be deeper ??

aight.
i am currently typing right now. xD

I'll reply tomorrow, Ian you can post his physical responds if you like since she's in the know β™‘

smh .. i don’t even know what the heck i wrote ? but, i’ll try to do better with the next reply .. so sorry about this. πŸ˜…

Aye. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

i’ll probably mention the chest in my next reply. xD

Andddd starter post finished! I hope everything looks alright. I'm superrrrrr bad at introductions but I can write a lot if I'm excited for something. Let me know if this was alright and if not I can go ahead and change it.

I also had two possible questions/suggestions?

Andddd starter post finished! I hope everything looks alright. I'm superrrrrr bad at introductions but I can write a lot if I'm excited for something. Let me know if this was alright and if not I can go ahead and change it.

I also had two possible questions/suggestions?
Let's hear them! Oh also angel, I'm gonna wait for penguin to post first before I reply as Baird seeing as he hasn't reacted to him yet πŸ‘

no problem, bay.
i can wait. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Hey there! I have some things I need to do but I'll come back and write Mantle responding to Faust and possibly Vujax depending on if he acknowledges Mantle or not. After that I'll probably just make Mantle disappear before Arsa can see him since I don't want him to be known for the moment.

As for my suggestions I was thinking on how awriternamedian awriternamedian said there was going to be trapped chests and it made me think of those chests that come alive. Do you think it could be possible to have some of those? Because I LOVE those kind of chests.

My other suggestion/question was just wondering if the labyrinth was going to become more dangerous during the nighttime?

Here's a picture of the trapped chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back