• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Justice League (Arrow or The Flash fans should check this out)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
Hello, so I had an idea for an rp structured after the CW shows. Except the heroes have decided to form a league of sorts. In addition this would be an parallel universe where superman and his enemies never existed so that we don't have a walking apocalypse. You would be using Canon (If you choose to be a Justice League member) characters, but feel free to add your own personalities to anyone other than characters who exist within the tv shows already.

Spots:

Cyborg @undercovernoob as Deathstroke.

(OC villains are allowed)

-Other

-Other

(OC other characters are allowed. Other characters E.G. Felicity Smoak)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so interested!!! The Flash and (Green) Arrow are my favourite shows and heroes!! Could I be the The Flash please?

Would batman be based on Gotham? Or would he be different since gotham is a Fox show? Either way I'm interested, especially if this plays out like arrow, and would like to be batman.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

We'll ww us still open it seems.

Superman can always be powered down also. Green lantern , cyborg Aquaman, shazam are jl too. Im in no matter who I do.

I would love to join in as the Joker or as scarecrow. These are possibly my ultimate favorites of the DC universe ^^

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]So if I can't be superman may I be green lantern or cyborg.

[/QUOTE]
Sure, I just didn't want to add them in case this thing didn't generate enough interest.

ColonelScout312 said:
Would batman be based on Gotham? Or would he be different since gotham is a Fox show? Either way I'm interested, especially if this plays out like arrow, and would like to be batman.
Batman would still be based in Gotham and this will play out like Arrow, hopefully. Minus the flashbacks of course.

Sorry, Impulse wouldn't exist, this would be the forming of the modern Justice League.

I'd like you to either make an OC villain, an OC civilian/hero assistant/something else. Or, a canon villain/canon civilian/hero assistant/something else

Also, no. These heroes are in their 20s-early 30s.

@Deadkool if Batman, the lanterns, and the start of the league are around the sidekicks would probably exists already too. Depending on how many years of fighting crime the hero has under his belt. I know I'm making a young inexperienced Wonder Woman so wondergirl wouldn't be around but if @ColonelScout312 plays a Batman who is at least in his early to mid thirties both Dick and Jason could have possibly been his Robins.

Bruce's like a 25 years old man when a teenaged Grayson shows up. Grayson grows up and becomes Nightwing. Bruce is now like 30ish and Jason is now on the scene. Couldn't that work with Arrow having speedy/arsenal and maybe introducing an impulse/kid flash for Flash?

I mean arrow has been fighting crime for roughly a year on the show now and he already has Roy as his sidekick. It could work for Flash realistically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I suppose sidekicks would be around, but I'm planning this around the Justice league, so keep in mind you wouldn't be participating in the rp as much.

In addition I'd like you to work it out between the hero beforehand.

Deadkool said:
Yes, I suppose sidekicks would be around, but I'm planning this around the Justice league, so keep in mind you wouldn't be participating in the rp as much.

In addition I'd like you to work it out between the hero beforehand.
Couldn't we make our own league though? Isn't the point of this to make up our own league? Doesn't necessarily have to be 100% cannon. Like heroes who aren't normally in the league as heads could participate if they're around. In the comings green arrow isn't a founding member he will be in this rp. We should make this world and the league ours.

Deadkool said:
Well, I doubt the heroes and the protégés would make a league together.
It's possible. The sidekicks are the heroes helpers and in some cases their children. Batman takes Robin on league missions in comics. Roy is a member of the league in the comics if I remember correctly. Pretty sure Barbara Gordon is a league member as Oracle, not entirely sure on that one though.

This would be taking place on the same timeline as Arrow and The Flash. As for a sidekick rp I might launch that later, but I'll be keeping that out of this rp.

@Deadkool what do you want on your sheets for this? I want to get head start on mine cause school's been real busy the past couple weeks since finals are coming up.

Should we post a pic of our characters? Maybe what actors we want to play them since this is a tv show universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back