• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Justice League (Arrow or The Flash fans should check this out)

Hey The joker is here to. I mean, it was after all Lex and The Joker who formed the league of injustice together. Just putting it out there :/

Tbh I'll have my character up tomorrow latest, I'm dealing with Finals, and I don't want to fail. xD

Meanwhile Deadpool

BrewMaster said:
I'd love to play a minor or major villian in this. How do i submit a character?
Would you be playing an OC or canon?

Most likely will be doing an OC character since all the 'kewl' villians are either taken or i dont know enough about to do them justice.

Name: Samuel " Sammy" Cortez Vitmann

Height: 6'5

Weight: 255 pounds

Eye Color: mapple

Hair color: N/A. Shaved head, though his eyebrows are a light brown.

Distinguishable physical traits: Well built and physically strong. A deep scar that goes across his cheekbone, beneath his left eye. Large meathook hands and a square jaw.

I'll add his story later need to study for test.

Make a post detailing you doing something heroic. Then, have your hero receive a communication saying "As one of the world's greatest heroes you have been asked to form a league of Justice, etc." then you'll be beamed to the Watchtower and the rest of the plot I'll be keeping to myself for now. This is an alternate DC universe, so not everything will be done to the comics (though most will).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back