• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last Days of the Shifters [CLOSED]

Rusty Angel Rusty Angel
A hare-shifter would fit. It's always interesting to see people play a shifter that isn't traditionally a predator like a wolf, bear, or similar.

As far as backstories go, I just expect you to keep it your character's personal history and maybe a little bit about their parents. The way I'm envisioning the story has most shifters not aware of there ancient bloodlines, a lot of them not knowing they were a shifter until their abilities activated at puberty.

Rusty Angel Rusty Angel
A hare-shifter would fit. It's always interesting to see people play a shifter that isn't traditionally a predator like a wolf, bear, or similar.

As far as backstories go, I just expect you to keep it your character's personal history and maybe a little bit about their parents. The way I'm envisioning the story has most shifters not aware of there ancient bloodlines, a lot of them not knowing they were a shifter until their abilities activated at puberty.
Alright. A hare it is then!

Ooh that sounds interesting! Thank you for clarifying.

Lmao, I know the shifter type is common, but I was thinking making one of mine a bear, maybe a polar bear? with the other being a mythical creature.

I have an idea for who I want my characters to be.

Since we can have two, I thought I'd make them adoptive siblings: an older brother and younger sister (the adopted one), aged a year or so apart.

Older brother is a perpetually stressed but mostly level-headed hare shifter. He focuses on blending in with humans in light of the inquisition, being inclined to avoid animal shifting altogether. His sister is a more optimistic but somewhat temperamental dragon shifter. Her reaction to the inquisition would be more obstinate, as she's determined not to bend to society's new standards. They work together to make ends meet and, hopefully, survive the inquisition.

They're only adoptive siblings so I can have two different kinds of shifters. I was having trouble coming up with a second character, so I just played off the first one (hence dragon girl being the adopted one). She wouldn't have known her real parents.

That's the rough draft, anyway.

I think I'll play two characters as well. A 37-year-old brother and his 27-year-old sister.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back