• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

"I'm a friend of Robby. Don't be scared. Could you help me a little bit here, Mister?" Teryu said to the crowd then asked Robby's dad, looking the Rononians around him.

The man looked at him and looked at the group. "Rebacha shéh norò." he spoks in a soft gentle voice. the crowd was silent, and slowly walked over, smelling him and pulling at his armor in curiosity. they all stopped when a little girl tugged on his hand. "Is friend?" she asked, her bright green eyes shining.

The girl placed her red colored hands on his face, feeling it and playing with his odd ears. The people didnt even have ears, they had flaps infolded on the side of their faces. She giggled, hugging him about the neck. The others joined the fun, a woman appeared from a tent, eyes huge as her long golden curls fell down her body. She gasped when she saw her son in the arms of her husband and nearly collapsed, rushing to him. "ROBBY!!" She sobbed.

"Hey hey hey. Give me some space, will ya?... Huh?" Teryu was smiling to the Roronians around him until he noticed the one that seemed like Robby's mom.

She lifted the man from his fathers arms, holding him close against her chest. "My baby..."she whispered, petting his hair. He clung to her immediatly and yawned softly.

Robby touched her face,a deep red glow coming from the bottoms of his hands. She smiled sweetly, letting him. He cooed and began to glow himself. The woman glowed as well, and both looked ablaze almost. The father watched with a small smile. Robby touched his forehead with hers and the feeling went about the entire group, their chests glowing the deep red.

Robby's and her glow died down slowly, and she softly lifted him against her, the others followed as she brought the boy to the tent. He laid him down, kissing his sweaty head, before leaving the boy be. She went to Teryu and stared at him, softly placing her hand on his chest. "You saved my baby boy. Thank you." She whispered.

Her hand began glowing. A feeling of love, overpowering love, filling his heart. Broken peices if any would have been placed together, the creases pressed with the heat and power of the touch. Her green eyes glowed gently. "You are our friend." She said, her eyes swirling with the darkness and the power.

"Wh-What is happening...?" Teryu suddenly started panting as he felt the heat from Robby's mom, feeling a little aching seemingly inside his heart.

The others watched, as she slowly began to turn a light yellow, eyes still as caring. The feeling ran all the way to his finger tips, the heat ebbing and aching but full of love. "Forever. You shall be a part of us." She whispered, her voice echoing in his mind.

"A part of you...? Forever...?" Teryu's mind started to get hazy, making it hard for him to think. The feeling is so... strange. He clearly hasn't felt this before as he is now seemingly forzen in place by the feeling.

She gripped his arm, wrapping his hands about her neck as she touched his chest. "Its alright, little one. I am here." Her voice whispered, her forehead softly touching his. The feeling overflowed him, corsing through him until it slowly turned to drowsiness and drifted away. She smiled softly at him.

Teryu's body started to heat up as he felt sleepier and sleepier. Eventually, he passed out and falls onto the ground, dropped his helmet from his hand.

She took him into her arms, her muscular body able to lift him easily. She carried him to the same tent as her sons and laid him beside him. She tilted her head at his armor and began stripping it off, setting it aside until he was completely bare. She took a fur beside him and covered him and her son. "Sleep, little one..."

A while after, Teryu slowly wakes up, looking around until he found his armor is next to him and also is Robby.

"I must have passed out..." Teryu mumbled as he sits up, looking around.

The smell of good smelling meat rolled into the tent, the sky was a dark red, a large red planet near by. Robby hadnt awoken, still breathing softly. He had in his arms a small teddy, a strange form like a cat but also a bear. He shifted at the other boys cold skin against his warm skin. "Mmm~"

"This must be Robby's family's tent..." Teryu mumbled again as he stands up, walking around the tent.

It was small, but warm and covered in pelts of fur. The pots nearby had juices and waters, books lay scattered along with a small spot. The spot had robby's toys, blankets and even some of his own books, left untouched and open with colors and crayon marks.

Teryu's chest suddenly ached amd heated up again but the pain and heat quickly passed.

"What happened to me...?" Teryu thought to himself, wondering what is happening to him.

The feeling would repeat ubtil the ache was a natural part of him. She meant more then mentally. physically, he would always feel the love from them. Robby was feeling the same ache when he was away from his mother, but worse because he was used to the touch on a daily basis. the soft music began to come as well. robby's mother came into the tent, smiling softly. "Awake?" she asked softly.

"Y-Yes... Could I ask a question? What's with the heat and aching inside me?" Teryu does's hesitate and asked right away. Looking at Robby's mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back