• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Innocent (1x1) [Telios and Andalexanderwept]

Robby collapsed again, head of curls falling against the floor and not moving. "Cause its fun this way. And anyway, you ant feelin sorry for him, are ya?"

"Shut up." Teryu answered angrily as he continues walking over to the alien.

"Hey. You ok?" Teryu crouched down near the bars and asked, looking at the alien.

His breath was labored, eyes drooped and chest heaving. He was trembling worse so now, hands scrunched in tight fists, small and frail. "H...hh...hurss..." he whimpered. Big red tears oozed from his eyes again, rolling down his face and burning his cheeks.

He let out a soft whimper,his lips quivered. "They got lots of pointy needles and...and poked me with t-them. They kept tryin to touch mmme...nnnn they keep huring me. B-burned..." he started sobbing harshly. The man beside the other chuckled at how weak the boy was, before leaving.

"That's... Cruel..." Teryu sighed, looking at the alien whimpering and all curled up on the ground.

He cried softly,looking so exhausted and burned out. He rubbed his eyes,trying to sit up a bit. "You my friend?" He asked in a shaky whisper.

He sniffled, holes on his red face opened as he coughed slightly in his hand. They looked almost like gills, only most likely an extra air passage. He rubbed his nose and curled up in front of the bars, fiddling with his bare feet. "Why they keep huring me?" He asked softly.

"I'm not really sure but i think thay are examining you..." Teryu asked, sitting down onto the floor with his helmet on the ground.

"Why? I not sick..." he whimpered, looking up at him. His green eyes seemed to ebb and ache, the pupil shrinking and widening like a tiger. "Did I be bad? I don mean to..."

"I will be back with my patrolling now. 'Guess I will have to see you later." Teryu said as he stands up, putting his black helmet back on and restarted his patrolling.

He looked up, frowning as he watched him leave. He teared up and curled the best he could, head pressing into his knees. He staid like that for a long while. The darkness closed into the cell and made the visual example of the suns setting on his planet. He took this as a sign to lay down and sleep, and he did so, curling up tightly on the floor.

All was silent, the soft buzz continued through the small cell. There waa a monitor right outside the bars, it showed his vitals. In less then a second, the monitor began flashing violently, red lights flashing in the cell. It showed the aliens heart beat had failed, and hiz heart had stopped.

"Wh-What the?! Medic!" Teryu quickly looked at the monitor and called for a doctor since he knows nothing about helping this kind of things, especially about an alien.

The emergancy doctor rushed in, eyes wide. "Open the bars, now!!" He ordered, grabbing out a needle and preping it. Robby was completely still, drool rolling from the side of his cheek with foam.

He ran in, rolling the naked boy onto his back and feeling for any sign of a pulse. He grabbed a kit out and rubbed to irons together, electrocuting the boy. He writhed and arched his back, going limp. The lights still flashed as the doctor tried again.

The doctor was able to return the heart beat in a few seconds. The child moaned when he felt his body awaken. He looked around, drool rolling down his face. "Mm...wwwha happene..."

"Your heart suddenly stopped. Luckily we are able to bring you back." Teryu said and let out a sigh of relief.

The boy tried moving, but the doctor pressed him back down and rolled him to his side. He fixed the needle and softly pushed it into the boys back end, making him whine and struggle lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back