The Hunted [Inactive]

"I.. I'm not sure.. I can't remember much, but I know I'm not supposed to be here.. Or like this" he waved a straw hand over himself.

Panther!Halo leapt down from the tree she was stitting in and quietly walked up behind Raven. She growled, eyeing Raven suspiciously.

Raven jumped as the large cat pounced the ground beside him. "Nice kitty," he said, reaching out to carefully touch her head, trying to scratch behind her ears, as well as you can scratch with fingers made of twigs.

Lawrence noticed Ravens hand. He noticed Raven jumping to the panther. He yelled. "Halo! Don't hurt him!" He started to run over.

He looked at the panther, obviously named Halo. "There there, I'm not going to hurt you, I promise" he withdrew his hand, and turned to face the oncoming boy.

Halo laughed and transformed back to human form. "If I were a real panther, I would've attacked already." She said eyes still focused on Raven.

He looked surprised that the panther was now a person, but did not say anything, considering his own personal transformation.

"Well, I'm prepared to protect myself if I must, but I won't harm any being unless it has attacked me to begin with" He held his staff in his twig hands, the lantern hanging off of it, glowing softly

Lawrence slowed when Halo transformed back. He thought to himself. "Oh thank god." He was twenty feet away. He started to notice some of Ravens features. He whispered to himself. "What the hell?"

Turning to Lawrence, he said "my name is Raven, as I said before. Is there shelter for those like me here? I have no where else to go" he frowned, as well as he could, though the gourd's mouth shape did change only a bit.

Lawrence slowly walking towards Raven. "Yeah man we should have a room available." Now he was ten feet away. "Raven. Are you what I think you are?"

He looked down at himself, then back up at the questioner, "yes, whatever you think I am, you are probably right"

Lawrence looked at him. "So a scarecrow? Well that doesn't matter anyway. Come in. Make yourself at home." He pointed at the house.

Raven held out a hand to his newfound friend "Thanks you, and your names are?"

"Raven Karasu, pleasure to meet you" he said. He was unsure of what it would be like inside, but it had to be better than watching over cornfields. He set his staff against the wall, removed the lantern and then stalked inside the door, looking around, and said "So, where can I sleep?"

"Thanks, I think I can find my way, I'd like to look around a bit too." He walked up the stairs, looking for a vacant room. when he found it, he went to explore the other rooms, to see who lived where.

Lawrence went back to the kitchen. He grabbed another slice of pizza. Then he took another sip of his root beer. He looked at Jason just sleeping there. "What a long day." He took a bite from the slice of pizza.

Halo stayed outside to continue training in demon form. She figured it was potentially the strongest form she had, and the most taxing on her. She had to keep changing back when she felt herself slipping. Eventually she could only lay down in the forest, too tired to do anything else.

"You ass!" Halo shouted with a surge of energy she threw herself up off the ground and swung her fist at Caleb's face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back