The Hunted [Inactive]

Flare smiled softly "Thanks." she sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes "On the inside it looks like a japanese temple with the sliding doors for the bedrooms"

Lawrence gently grabbed her hand and he kissed it. He started to gently rub it. "Hey I got something for you."

He pulled out the ring. "Here. I made this for you last night." He slid it on her ring finger. "What do you think."

Flare looked at it "Its pretty" she smiles "How did you make it?" she asks, looking at him "You used your powers?"

Flare didnt let go till her blush was gone and she looked at him "Of course." she looked at it, spinning it on her finger

Lawrence shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah. But I didn't expect that you had the money for this. I also like the Japanese theme of your room. Very comfortable."

Flare spoke "..its throughout the whole interier...." she looked down at her ring "I need to start working again.."

Lawrence looked at Flare. "I need to get a job too. Especially when we have this many people living under one roof."

Lawrence started to twirl Flares hair. "Oh come on. You can't be the only one that's working. Between all of us, and the house. It'll be easier if I start working."

Flare shook her head "no." she looked back at him "You're second oldest here..you need to watch everyone and keep them from fighting.."

Jason slid the door open. His hands were over his closed eyes. "Is it OK to look?" He asked tripping over the edge of his sock.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Flare nodded "Thank you.." She hugs him tightly "Yes its ok Jason." she giggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back