The Hunted [Inactive]

Halo sat down mid walk and pressed her hands on either ear. "What if I had killed someone?" She kept muttering to herself.

Flare kept walking till they arrived at a house that looked like a normal house and she walked up to it, opening the door

Flare spoke "Pick a room. And we're at a home I recently bought." she said, once everyone was inside, she closed the door and locked it, going to her claimed room and putting her bag down on the floor. Inside the house, it had sliding doors (Like fruits basket.) for each room. There was beds in them though so no sleeping on the floor. Except for flare, who loved sleeping on a blanket and such. She sat on the floor and closed her eyes

Halo grabbed Theo's arm. "Watch Kodlak for me? I gotta get out for a little and I don' want him running off." She said holding up the wolf pup.

(yeah. on the insid its like a japanese home :) Except for the front and back doors)

Halo turned into a raven and flew onto the top of the house before turning into a wolf. She sat there looking at the sky trying to forget about the earlier events.

Jason chose a room on the top floor and placed his stuff in a closet. He walked to Flare's room and knocked on the wood of her sliding door. "Can I come in Flare?" He asked .

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Jason slid the door open and walked in, closing the door behind him. He took a seat on the floor beside her. " About earlier," he started. " I realize that Theo was right when he said we are all to blame and I have been screwing up lately, so I decided to take whatever punishment you dole out first, and take it without protest." He said picking at the white socks Flare had washed for him.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back