The Hunted [Inactive]

Jason recouped with a smile on his face. "Well since you hit me there is no need for that talk." He said to Flare smiling triumphantly.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Halo growled and shifted into a wolf, a form she was the most comfortable in. "Sorry Jason, for uh, trying to beat the shit outta you." She said lying on the floor covering her face with her paws.

Flare glared at him "Get packed. All of you. We're moving to another place where I can have all of you seprate!"

Jason threw his hands in the air. "What does she mean by separate us? Does she mean like grounding us?" He asked nervously.

Halo stuffed her sleepingbag in her red bag, still in wolf form. "Flare, don't punish anyone else. It was my fault. Completely my fault."

"Yes ma'am ." he said running he said running over to Halo. " I would like to see her try." He whispered a little to loudly.

Flare walked out "Come on." she said sternly as she walked towards the new place she had ready.

"Wow, when she makes up her mind there's no changing it. " he said to Theo following her out of the room but making distance between them.

Jason was hurt by the elbow but didn't want to draw attention to it due to fear of pissing Flare off even more.

Halo followed everyone out. Muttering "I just had to go and transform into a damn demon. What if I..." She stopped walking. "What if I had killed someone?"

Flare tossed 2 little flames towards Jason and Theo, burning their cheeks before disappearing. It only made their cheeks red. She walked barefoot as always. Her Kimono hanging off her shoulders like always

Users who are viewing this thread

Back