The Hunted [Inactive]

Halo turned to Theo, "By like what? A couple days? Plus I've been here waaaay longer, I should be in charge!" She said defiantly.

"I agree with Halo. And no Theo, we will never be friends. Just stay away from me." He walked to the front door, put his shoes on, and went outside.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Jason turned around making a mental barrier between him and Theo. " Everything. " he said. Jason crouched down then jumped using his telekinesis to propel himself into a tree.

Halo grabbed Kodlak and put him on her head before running after the two boys. "You two need to stop!" She growled. "And if you don't make up, Flare's punishments are gonna look like paradise compared to mine!" She said through clenched teeth, showing off her long canine teeth.

"Theo!" Halo shouted grabbing his arm. "Stop it." She said holding his arm at an awkward angle due to the fact Theo was taller than she was.

Halo's arm transformed into that of a green dragon as she grabbed Theo's arm. "Leave him alone, NOW!" She roared at him.

" I'll tell you later, but i dont need another enemy ,so please stay out of it " Theo said still glaring at Jason .

Rosia flicked her wrist suddenly Rose stems came from the ground constricting around Theo" your going to tell me now or else"

Jason started to cry. " Can't you just leave me alone," he said." For 5 fuc$&%g minutes!"

"Fine," Theo decided to get it over with "I wanted to get to the bottom of why Jason refuses to let me be his friend so I have been following him around asking him but he made me angry so dragon Halo tried to prevent me, but I resisted her too"

When Jason screamed there was a sort of stillness in the air. Time actually stood still excluding his friends and or enemies.

Halo walked over to Jason and threw her arm around his shoulders, shaken by his sudden scream. "C'mon kid. How 'bout I show you some of the stuff I've had stashed in that red bag. I think you'll like some of it." She said pulling him towards the stairs.

Theo just kind of glared at Jason analyzing and studying him " I want to know why , I mean I barely even have powers compared to him, what's there to be jealous of"

"Theo your acting like a fucking bully he's three years younger than you instead of being a bitch to him why dont you try to be nice?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back