The Hunted [Inactive]

Halo turned to Rosia. "And who are you?" She said much friendlier than she said to Theo. "and I'm afraid I may or may not talk to animals as well."

Halo shook Rosia's hand. "Names Halo. Sorry for asking, but why are the two-" she broke off glancing at the owl, "sorry three of you, here?"

"Why would you be looking for me?" Halo said suspiciously. Due to recent events she didn't know who she could trust.

"I have recently come to the conclusion people like us cant be alone" Theo said seriously." we have to stick together." Theo then stepped in the room.

" I guess?" Halo said to Rosia realizing she was already making her way through the motel. She turned to Theo. "Well you come in too I guess." She said moving out of the way of the door,

" I wouldn't say we LIVE here, we had a house before yesterday, but it's Jason, Flare, Lawrence and me so far. Caleb showed up just before you did, he has a cat, and this..." She said scooping up her wolf pup," Is Kodlak, found 'im this morning." She walked over and sat protectively near her red bag.

"Oh yeah, of course! Flare can manipulate fire, Lawrence can manipulate metal, and Jason has telekinesis. Caleb I got no clue to be honest." she glanced at Rosia, "umm ok?"

Jason walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waste. He was holding his phone, his ear buds blared sweet music into his ears. Suddenly he turned and saw the other people in the room. " Oh god."

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

"hello" Theo said with an awkward expresion on his face." I'm Theo, who are you?" he blurted , trying to act as if the situation was normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back