The Hunted [Inactive]

"Hey! Not cool man!" Halo barked at Caleb. She sat near her bag and reached out, grabbing her wolf pup and putting him in her lap.

Flare sat on her bed as she glared at Caleb "I still have the temper I did years ago. Dont make me angry."

"well if you two will excuse me...."He walked into the bathroom leaving his cat on the bed 
He yelled from the bathroom" Ok, well i smell pretty bad so i"ma take a shower"

"Way to just barge in..." Halo growled. Turning to Flare, "Don't you gotta register for motel rooms? Can't they track us through that?" She asked.

Caleb walk out of the bathroom his hair wet, he was was wearing some new clothes" Don't you still have to sign papers and then they store that info?" 
He walk over to his cat lifting her in his arms"and motels aren't the best place to live"

Halo noticed the cat later than she would admit. "Wha's the cat's name?" She asked, knowing full well she could've just asked the cat.

Halo shrugged. "Tryin' to make conversation I guess." She held up her wolf pup, showing off his black fur and icy-blue eyes. "This is Kodlak. Founf 'im today." She stated proudly.

Lawrence didn't know how to respond to this Caleb just coming in to the room. He just kept thinking to himself. When he went to the bathroom he walked over to Flare. "Um Flare.... Who the hell is Caleb?"

Jason walked over to Lawrence and put his hand on his shoulder. " Caleb is the greatest guy in the world." He said walking to the other side of him. " Did Flare mention they used to date?". Jason squinted his eyes.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

Theo walked up the door of the room and held his clenched hand inches away from it."I hope this is where she is." he whispered. He then reluctantly proceeded to knock on the door.

At the sound of the knock Halo transformed into a wolf once more. She seemed to turn into the same two wolves, pure white with blue eyes or pure black with amber eyes, usually depending on mood. This time she was the white wolf. "Seriously? What's with all the 'visitors' today?" She growled.

Theo's hesitance quickly turned into excitement "So this is the place, you were right Blizz" he said to the owl perched on his shoulder."I can hear her growling already". Theo suddenly sensed a presence behind him. "How long have you been there?" he asked Rosia

Last edited by a moderator:
Theo blushed with embarrassment." Well I grew up with him, we kind of learned each others languages." he explained.

Halo walked over to the door transforming back to human form. She opened the door a crack to see it was just two people, no older than herself. She opened the door a but wider. "Whaddaya want?" She growled, showing off sharp canine teeth.

Halo looked at him up and down. "Should I?" She snarled back before pausing. Her eyes flickered blue for a split second. "No way... It can't be?" She said realizing who the boy in front of her was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back